*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What do you think about... The discussion thread
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
: What do you think about... The discussion thread  ( 76730 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #135 : October 28, 2014, 02:46:40 PM »

Respect others

I wold like to discuss this about respecting exclusive relationships and couples on  Achat.
I know that this is a  Virtual Sex Games   but I  would like some of you to know who I feel about it
yes its all sex fantasies  with consenting adults partner, not all are consenting  just because its  a sex game dose not
 mean all have the same life style  sure we can post  but  when you know it will start a  conflict and you name a person
why posted it to trigger a reaction ?   of cures there is  going to be a reaction... and then this  disterbes the friendly
places we have here  ....I ask that  before you post something and it has to name others that it be consenting ..

And also that we learn to respected each other and   life style  we have many  members  with different customs beliefs
its a sex game but its a consenting one,   ask think before you post 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #136 : October 28, 2014, 02:48:53 PM »

If others are exclusive relationships   I  feel that  some have to respected this  ...
not all do it .

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #137 : October 28, 2014, 02:56:19 PM »

Respect others

I wold like to discuss this about respecting exclusive relationships and couples on  Achat.
I know that this is a  Virtual Sex Games   but I  would like some of you to know who I feel about it
yes its all sex fantasies  with consenting adults partner, not all are consenting  just because its  a sex game dose not
 mean all have the same life style  sure we can post  but  when you know it will start a  conflict and you name a person
why posted it to trigger a reaction ?   of cures there is  going to be a reaction... and then this  disterbes the friendly
places we have here  ....I ask that  before you post something and it has to name others that it be consenting ..

And also that we learn to respected each other and   life style  we have many  members  with different customs beliefs
its a sex game but its a consenting one,   ask think before you post 

I am agree with your words Roxy, here is a lot of people, with diferent ways, and all the ways are respectfull. From my point of view, each person is diferent, but each person have a heart, and some of us are more sensitive than others, and for some one something means nothing, and for some one its hurts.

I think we have to be adults, and act like that, and over all, respect all, thats means respect persons, couples, groups, etnias, religions, gender, sexual orientation... i like to respect all, because respect is the most important thing if you want to feel respect from others.

I have friends with a loyal relation, have friends who have not relations, and i love all of them, but i dont like people who want to hurt others.

Kisses and hugs to all :) :-* i pay next round in achat bar and grill.

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Stone
: 1842

« #138 : October 28, 2014, 03:22:13 PM »

I have been a member of Forum for awhile now and have been with jayc even longer.

I am in an exclusive relationship with him. It is not a secret that I adore him.  On occasions, and only with consent of all parties, we have occasionally taken part in erotic story lines with others here in forum.  We do not room others in the game though. ( Except if its a secret date in a forum game, or a forum game we are involved in of course )

In saying that,  It is only natural that girls will chat him up and see the wonderful qualities that I see in him.  It is a compliment and I am lucky he chose me.
If a girl takes liberties, then it is up to him to deal with it and hopefully, not be too tempted.  I do not get involved.  ( Well I might bash his ear but thats for our private conversation. LOL ) 

The important thing is, Jayc & I respect each other and we respect other members. 

Neither of us mind, flirting with other members, nor they with us. It's a nice ego boost but we also make it clear we are involved and on the whole people respect our relationship.

This place is fun, people tease us, it is in fun and we always look at it like that.  People are our friends  here and I know that no one would deliberately upset or hurt us. ( There are exceptions but we have our ignore button )
Maybe that is the secret of why our relationship has lasted so long against all the odds.  We are not offended easily.

I am confident in my relationship with him and I trust him. 

Exclusive relationships are rare here.  It should not be up to every member to know who is with who. It is up to us to identify it in an adult way without conflict should the need arise.
I would never embarrass  Jayc by declaring him as my property to any girl, any more than he would of me to any guy.  It is up to the one concerned to deal with each incident as it comes along, respecting all parties.

Jayc is a wonderful man and I am lucky to be his spouse.  Why would I ruin that with silly jealousies when we have better things to talk about and do?

« : October 28, 2014, 03:35:53 PM Stone »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #139 : October 28, 2014, 04:56:10 PM »

Sometimes I feel I am a stranger here, in spite of having been a faithful and active member for 3 years now.
Today someone posted something I just don't understand on the Birthday thread and now Roxxy is talking about respecting people's exclusive relationships as if everyone on here knows what she is talking about.
I haven't a clue!
What am I missing?
I wouldn't think anyone should be trying to break up relationships on here, what would they hope to gain?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #140 : October 28, 2014, 05:08:49 PM »

Stone put it perfectly and I have to say, I strongly admire, and always have admired, hers and Jayc's relationship. Congrats on maintaining a long & healthy relationship guys!

I think it is important and necessary for exclusive relationships to be respected around here in order to avoid conflict. That's a given.

However, I also believe that you can not assume that everyone else will know what you define "respecting" that relationship as, or even know what type of relationship you have and what that entails. It is up for you two consenting partners to determine what those guidelines are exactly and know where you stand and then when a third party approaches either one of you, it is your responsibility to inform them of these guidelines regarding the nature of your relationship with your significant partner.

Therefore, when someone approaches your man or your girl in a suggestive or flirty manner, don't go on attacking them and start a fight. Be a grown up about it and leave it up the partner that was approached to deal with the situation in a polite and respectful manner.

That's my two cents on the issue.

Peace & love to all xx
« : October 28, 2014, 06:05:43 PM ItsAmy123 »

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #141 : October 28, 2014, 06:51:27 PM »

Some posts can cause a reactions and  does not take a lot of  intelligence to see  what could  happen

3  year  whats that got to do with any thing ..
I am sure  2 years  from know I will still be here to even 5  .....

Any way  I can understand   how some can  react  to posts as many as other might,  maybe  some have a 
different way of  life style more free, that's ok that's your's to be as you wish. 

but if you triggere it  and as  many would see it ,  it can cause a reaction.  I can see why some would.

who is talking about break up relationships
or others with  flirty   jealousies

Quot : amy
Therefore, when someone approaches your man or your girl in a suggestive or flirty manner, don't go on attacking them and start a fight

Stone I really   Respect  your  post  and i think thats great  what you and jay have .....I say more  later

What after being here  almost 1 year I just don't understand   why some  cant  understand  that just bec its a sex game not all
play the same as  other 

topic is  easy  Respect others

example :

I see a   relationship  I am not  going to go post  that  kind  post to a couple that are in a  relationship with out there consent

its very easy  to  understand it some one  got very upset but there triggered it ....

Moderated by Brandybee.  Words changed.

All power and authority is given to me in the name of jesus christ..
blessed is the one that stand up for justice
for by faith I am under his grace..

For if I was wrong

I should apologize to you blue if you did not know as you said...

but if I am right then you and every one will be are under Gods justice .
and he will stand at my side I am under his grace.

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

grace reign through righteousness

I thank God for  blessing me  for wanting fair justice...
« : October 29, 2014, 03:36:27 AM Brandybee »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #142 : October 28, 2014, 09:47:08 PM »

After playing this game for awhile and before joining forum, I found an easy way to explain most of the game play by phases

Phase 1 = Kid in a sweet shop, have sex with anything that will take you in a room, Male, Female, Shemale, or your preference, it doesn’t matter.  You are learning the craft and how the poses work and what you like.

Phase 2 = Bored of meaningless sex, looking for a relationship, where you have regular harem lovers, that you care for but not a special one

Phase 3 = Special lover or spouse, who becomes priority, still play but with ground rules. You will leave a room and go to your special lover as soon as you are able to go to your special lover / spouse

Phase 4 = Special lover or spouse and exclusive, no other lovers. The only thing you can do with someone else is dance and talk. No sex or nudity.

Phase 5 = meet in Real Life. You both agree to meet in a real life encounter.

You can go up and down these phases as a relationship ends and new begin.

I find, conflict is usually found when potential partners are in different phases.  Best to find out in chat before rooming.  Saves lots of problems.

As for jealousy and silly outbursts.  Don't show your partner up by confronting the said offender, let the partner deal with it. At the end of the day, if he / she wants you, he / she will stay. If he / she doesnt, trust me ... you deserve so much better.

One thing for sure though, if you cant handle your jealousy, it will drive your partner away or, he / she will become deceitful to you and not tell you things to avoid conflict. Is that the kind of relationship you want?

Good Luck to all.
« : October 28, 2014, 09:48:43 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #143 : October 29, 2014, 03:32:37 AM »

Respect is something everyone can demand and has to give too!
We all are here to have fun. Everyone on his own style and as he/she wishes, as long as you don't attack, offend or judge other. And of course, as long as you don't act against TOS.

Respect is a word which is spoken easy. But having respect for other sometimes can be very hard. Maybe because we don't like what they are doing or how they are doing something. Maybe we don't like the words they use. Sometimes just because we don't understand the meaning of their words - what did the writer (the sender of the message) want to say?
Then it's on us to check our reaction. If we are upset, we better wait to answer. Maybe ask first - what do you mean? Do I understand you right?
We can agree with someone's opinion. Respect is easy then. Or we can disagree with someone's opinion. This is the point when respect begins. Respecting other relations means, not trying to go between them. For this, first you have to know they are in a relation. Either from opening your eyes or becausethey tell you. If you, knowing they are spoused or exclusive, try to seduce them, it's on them to tell you "Stop". So long, so good. Nothing bad has happened. If you still continue, you lose respect. Simple but true.

Respect also ends, when it comes to personal attacks or offending. This, and just this, we mods never will accept or tolerate. Not because we don't like it, but it's bad for a good atmosphere in forum. Tell me I'm wrong, but I believe we mods (and almost everybody else too) always respected oher's opinion. We never judged or harmd other lifestyles. As long as I'm mod here, this also never will happen.

We also make sure, we respect you as person, even when we have to edit or remove a post. This is just for the common sense and doesn't mean you're a bad person. We just refer to one single action you're doing. In this moment we judge the behave, never the person. This is respect too.

Tolerance is another term in this context. Being more tolerant is the ONLY way to get all these different people under one hat. Everybody, including me, has to learn to be tolerant. Step back, think about, say "not what i like, but it doesn't affect me". Smile - done.
Intolerance is not just the opposite of tolerance. It's saying "I am right and you are wrong. You, as person, are wrong. You are bad, because you're not living the way I do." Here, in this forum, there is no place for this attitude. You can stay and learn to be tolerant or you can go.

I always will stand for free speech. For respect. For tolerance. Join me. Let's make it a place for a strong community. Let's make it a place for a big family, where not everyone has to agree with everything, not everyone has to be friend with everyone. But is respecting everyone.
To learn, to grow - and to HAVE FUN :)

leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #144 : October 29, 2014, 07:14:17 PM »

Well said Lover, and I can appreciate your views as well as your words of wisdom. What I do not  understand is how analyzing occurs. No one truly knows how he or she will  or would react or behave in an unsavory situation until thrust into one for themselves. So to try and speak about others choice on how that unsavory situation is or was dealt with; and making comments on how you yourself would have done this or that or not this or not that isn't a  statement that should be made; unless one has gone through it themselves...not watched someone else but themselves gone through. To call this person or any other person who has gone through the unsavory situation names is also not fitting in the positive message you have just sent out, Lover. I fail to see how doing so could ever bring upon the peace and positive atmosphere that is meant to be. It comes more across as fuel to the fire...wishing to fan the fumes if you will and all other who chimed in as well. I am not here to excuse my behavior not at all nor do I feel any wrong other than I should not have made it public. I feel very vindicated in my feelings and will continue to do so. I do not see where making posts and trying to analyze me or my feelings is helpful either, if you wish to know something anything for that matter about me; I have no qualms in helping you understand. But do not think or assume that you know anything about me simply by that posts or others misinformation about me. I am the ONLY one here that knows me best. So with that being said I hope we all can go back to having fun and busting many nuts! Have a good evening :)
LeighDeeXXX
Brandybee

« #145 : October 29, 2014, 08:26:22 PM »

The topic is about relationships in general. 

No individuals or their relationships or their behaviour is mentioned specifically unless they themselves volunteer it.

People usually speak from their own experiences and have every right to do so.

No one is analyising you.   This topic is not directed at you. Its about relationships in general.   

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
leighdeexxx
: 1064

« #146 : October 29, 2014, 09:09:01 PM »

I was analyzed before the topic came up and it did so out of my reaction to something unsavory.
Not once did I say no one should be allowed to post their opinions, clearly it was never said not by me.
The topic started off as respect and some how was flipped to relationships; with a chart to try and explain ones views, about what they felt goes on here; and the time they have been a member. So it does seem a bit coincidental that all of this "relationship" topics came about the same time I openly and publically posted my views and feelings. As I have mentioned in my upper post...I regret not handling it in a private manner and the fact that I was called names that I too regret but will and have gotten over it. And with that being said I wish everyone a blessed day and bust many nuts! :)
Brandybee

« #147 : October 29, 2014, 09:11:41 PM »

And I moderated accordingly so this would not occur in public.  If you want to continue this PM me

Meanwhile back to topic please.

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #148 : October 29, 2014, 09:55:25 PM »

The topic is about relationships in general. 

No individuals or their relationships or their behaviour is mentioned specifically unless they themselves volunteer it.

I can not agree with this statement. The topic may no longer mention certain names, but the players involved are still in the foreground; whether you want to admit it or not.

I agree with Leigh on the issue that this topic is coincidentally started right after a recent incident between two members. It is poorly timed, and should have not been started in the first place. People are free to discuss any subject they wish, but in this case it comes at the cost of putting our relationship and recent disputes under the microscope.

Had this Topic been presented later down the road I would not take any offense. Personally, I simply wish this was a stand alone thread that would have been CLOSED by now. 

I know perhaps I am may be adding to the problem rather then helping, but I could no longer stand ideally by and say nothing while this topic was being discussed.
Brandybee

« #149 : October 29, 2014, 10:02:23 PM »

You know what  I quit.

I am sick to death of petty squabbles and no respect to other members or the Moderators who work hard to try and make this place fun.

You have the forum you deserve.

I out of here.

: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13  
« previous next »
: