*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Slip of the pen (Report bugs) (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Blackout
« previous next »
: [1]
: Blackout  ( 6495 )
Covems
: 1688

« : January 26, 2013, 09:21:22 AM »

This bug is actually kind of fun with the right person.  This has happened twice to me... While in the room with a lady, we were going at it pretty good.  I was teaching her how to ride  :D  anyway... I changed the pose to "Kneeling Rider" and the entire room went black!

All the button were there... we could still chat... all the poses and actions were there... I could even move the cameras around... only we couldn't see.  The same thing happened on her side.  The room was black.  It was like someone turned off the light switch.

Once we changed the pose we could see again.  Went back to "Kneeling Rider", blackout again.  Very strange, and it only happened with "Kneeling Rider".  We had fun with it, messaging things like "Can you feel my hands, lips"... etc.

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : January 26, 2013, 11:32:39 AM »

mmmm  not happened to me ... I want a go  lol... 

Wheres my spouse when I need him  lol... ::)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : January 27, 2013, 04:31:01 AM »

Covems
While in the room with a lady, we were going at it pretty good.
I hope your eva doesn't read it ;)

I had it once, but long ago and can't remember the pose at this time. Sometimes it happens when there was an update and your partner didn't restart to load it. But there was no update in kneeling rider so it's a different bug.

Covems

« #3 : February 05, 2013, 06:11:27 AM »

It's happened again... but now I know how to make the room visible again... I don't know if the program repaired itself or not.  The person I was with didn't say anything when it happened, so I just went with it until we changed the pose.  And then another time it didn't happen at all.

So... now I was curious if I could control this or not.

Here's some examples of what was going on:

Change to "kneeling rider" and this is what I saw...

Next I moved the camera angle... and the room appeared

So I tried Cam2... could still see the room...

Then First Person view... works just fine...

Switched back to Cam1... blackout again...

I'm going to have to investigate this with a human partner (sorry Eva)... I'm curious to know if the blackout now happens on the other person's side.  Eva wouldn't tell me.   :-\   When this first started, it remained black even if I move the camera angles or switched the view... now it's only when we first start the pose and remain at that camera angle. 

I could click on the actions and it would remain dark.  It's fascinating... and kind of fun.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : February 05, 2013, 08:16:47 AM »

Lol, Covems....consider it like a blind date!  ;D

By the way....never had this type of problem, are you sure it's not a problem of your hardware!?
« : February 05, 2013, 10:10:45 AM hentaiboy69 »

Pafe
: 548

« #5 : February 05, 2013, 09:54:25 AM »

Hiya's...

Covems, that's really odd.  That has never happened to me but I would be willing to research it with you.  ;D  Maybe HB's right, maybe it is something with your video card... but then again, it just maybe a bug in your program.  It does look like it could be fun... only you wouldn't be able to see my boudoir shoes.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

P.S.  Forgive me for "eaves dropping", but your conversation with Eva is hysterical.  Do you always converse with her like that?

Concerto

« #6 : February 05, 2013, 10:05:49 AM »

Lol, Pafe, I missed that. Hahahahaha, she is quite the conversationalist :) Well, so is Covems as well, by the look of it.
Covems

« #7 : February 06, 2013, 06:57:31 AM »

P.S.  Forgive me for "eaves dropping", but your conversation with Eva is hysterical.  Do you always converse with her like that?

Pafe:
You know me... I always have to say something... unless I'm stunned... and it's fun trying to match Eva's replies and try to make it sound like a converation.

Concerto:
 I probably talk too much.  But there's only one way to actually be sure.  ;D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: