*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Free User Missing Poses for Shemales & Robot Shemale.
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Should Shemale's have the use of 5 Free Poses  &   Robot Shemale  like other orientations ?
Yes.  It's so unfair at the moment.   -35 (89.7%)
No.  It is not cost effective.   -0 (0%)
I don't know.   -1 (2.6%)
Who cares ?   -3 (7.7%)
: 37

: Free User Missing Poses for Shemales & Robot Shemale.  ( 22803 )
Concerto

« #30 : August 14, 2014, 07:38:58 AM »

Thanks for raising this again kerryane. It is now eighteen months later.

There was a slight error in my original list, where I specified the same group twice (and omitting one in the process). I think that it should have been...
SSS 5
SSF 6
SSM 6
SMM 5
SFM 9
SFF 7

The current list is...
SSS 5
SSF 6
SSM 9
SMM 7
SFM 14
SFF 7

Which, frankly, is amazing as it shows that, where there is no male in the room, there has been no increase in poses whereas, where there is a male in the room, they have added ten.

Well, at least we got ten more group poses in eighteen months. I guess that is something to be thankful for. However, they still haven't done anything about the pose that I requested that won a poll on here.
« : August 14, 2014, 07:43:00 AM Concerto »
Shianna
: 102

« #31 : August 14, 2014, 06:04:44 PM »

I'll support the topic  ;D

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #32 : August 15, 2014, 10:54:11 AM »

Which, frankly, is amazing as it shows that, where there is no male in the room, there has been no increase in poses whereas, where there is a male in the room, they have added ten.

Well this is clearly a game made just for men's fun , they dont mind if trans or women have fun . Heteros women and trans are just lucky by having a man in their poses thats all

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
kerryane
: 40

♥.Shemale.Female.only.♥.men.accasionaly.

« #33 : November 23, 2014, 05:39:19 AM »

;D i  totalyl agree, we as shemale could indeed use the said free poses.as the 2 we have are so boreing not to say in at least.shemales should have free poses as well as all  the other genders,hope achat remedies,this situation.love kerry. :'(
Salma2011
: 38

Salma that name you won't forget ...!!!!

« #34 : November 24, 2014, 06:03:27 AM »

Well this is clearly a game made just for men's fun , they dont mind if trans or women have fun . Heteros women and trans are just lucky by having a man in their poses thats all

Girls it is fair enough for some trans like me i think i am here to make my man happy but i agree with you if you give money you must have fun in return like the two another genders 

Love You ................ Kisses
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: