*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Free User Missing Poses for Shemales & Robot Shemale.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Should Shemale's have the use of 5 Free Poses  &   Robot Shemale  like other orientations ?
Yes.  It's so unfair at the moment.   -35 (89.7%)
No.  It is not cost effective.   -0 (0%)
I don't know.   -1 (2.6%)
Who cares ?   -3 (7.7%)
: 37

: Free User Missing Poses for Shemales & Robot Shemale.  ( 22801 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : February 07, 2013, 03:58:05 PM »

It has recently come to my notice that there appears to be an anomaly in the free poses offered to shemales  to that offered to the other orientations,  including the use of a Robot Shemale to try out poses.  I ask this unfairness be corrected as soon as possible, please.

Certainly  MF and MM  have the following free poses for none paying members to use :-   ( Not sure about  FF )

1) Talk in street clothing,
2) Talk in sex clothing

3) From behind  ( Standing Doggy )
4) Woman on Top or Cowgirl.   ( M = Cowboy )
5)  Masturbation

Shemales only have poses 1 & 2 as free .

If this is the case, it seems vastly unfair and I ask the Achat Gods to correct this immediately , and in particular to poses 3, 4 & 5 to include the appropriate  variants    ie :-

3) From behind  ( Standing Doggy )
 S ( Giver ) to S  ( Receiver )                             
 S to F
 S to M
 F ( Strap on dildo ) to S 
 M to S -  New Pose to be created.

4) Woman on Top or Cowgirl.

S  to  S
S  to  F
S  to M
F  ( Strap on dildo ) to S
M  to  S

5)  Masturbation

S  to  S
S  to  F
S  to M

I appreciate all these poses to include the variants,  is not cost effective to offer all as free to new joins, however, I do think they should have the option on  joining and registering an avatar,  of  1 choice of each  variant of each pose  so they too can have 5 free poses  like the other orientations.

So, for example,  if a Shemale likes  Female partners, then  they would choose a Female Partner in  3) From behind  ( Standing Doggy ) ; 4) Woman on Top or Cowgirl.  5)  Masturbation,    Plus have   1) Talk in street clothing, 2 ) Talk in sex clothing

Shemale premium members  should have their accounts credited accordingly to reflect the price they have paid out already for the 3  free poses.

In addition to this , please could Robot Shemale be created for their use too.  Shemales are part of our community here and should have the same access to poses and a robot as other  orientations have.   

Please Achat Gods take note of these points and ideas.
Thank you.

« : February 07, 2013, 04:22:12 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Concerto

« #1 : February 07, 2013, 04:12:45 PM »

Well done Brandy.

I don't necessarily think that any are high priority but it is good that you have generated this compilation and I do feel that all your suggestions should be relatively easy to implement.

edited.... was there a poll before, I didn't see. Personally, I would vote differently for free poses and the robot. The free poses, generally I am against all as I think free users should just have an alternative limited edition of the game (sorry, that is probably quite radical)  but not having an intersex robot, when male and female exist, is just plain stupid.
« : February 07, 2013, 06:24:46 PM Concerto »
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : February 07, 2013, 04:21:49 PM »

easy and welcome, i think......

there are some users around AChat who probably think shemale are object (the unforgettable request: i want try shemale!) so, i think this is a good chance for Dev-team to show they care of everyone who subscrive and wanna be part of the AChat community!

Lover
: 10350

« #3 : February 07, 2013, 05:20:58 PM »

Ask all your shemale friends to support this idea and vote. Let's show the A-Team you are here, speaking with one voice, including the support of many girls and boys!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #4 : February 08, 2013, 02:26:05 AM »

i dont understand why there is not yet a robot shemale , after all we ask it since one year now

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #5 : February 08, 2013, 02:41:44 AM »

time by time,. a robot shemale was requested many times....it's not nice to don't have it but under a certain point of view, i can see a reason: shemale don't have free poses (and woman and man don't have free ones with shemale too!), so basically the RS have no use, if you look at this with the eyes of are free user.

btw.......there is another thing i have in mind, but it's not linked with this thread. I think i'll gonna open a new one soon!

Lover

« #6 : February 08, 2013, 06:56:35 AM »

@ concerto:
edited.... was there a poll before, I didn't see. Personally, I would vote differently for free poses and the robot.
The poll was added later. We thought it's the best way to show how many people support this idea.

So again I ask everyone, vote and ask your friends to do too.

MiaTS
: 31

Mia

« #7 : February 08, 2013, 05:16:56 PM »

/supporting

I had no idea about the poses issues. Thanks for bringing it up.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #8 : February 08, 2013, 05:43:40 PM »

I support too and already voted before.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
G1adys
: 18

« #9 : February 09, 2013, 03:44:29 PM »

Voted :D

Yes, we transgenders should have free poses as well. The poses might be different though, because there's no 'shemale on top' pose for m-s at all (do not remember about f-s, because i do not play that). So, basically, we should have two free sexual poses just as 'usual' men and women have :D

Right now the lack of free poses make us look abnormal (like we probably are, but than, to say that is not very polite) :D
Lover

« #10 : February 09, 2013, 03:56:35 PM »

I wouldn't say you look abnormal (I'm polite ;) ) but it's not fair as you pay the same as everyone. You should have two free poses and a robot too. This is the reason Brandystarted this topic.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #11 : February 10, 2013, 01:37:42 AM »

I support this topic, it has my vote.

A Shemale robot would help a lot. sometime getting familiar with pose while interacting with Ladie is little hard. i prefer to get good look at my action and know what I'm going to be doing with pose before using it.

now what would the Robot be called if they added one. iv thought this before Robot shemale, Robot Girl 2, Robot Girl+, Robot t-girl, Robot TS. so many to choose. anyone els got any ideas lol...my need to start new topic for this, don't want to go off topic now. I will leave that decision to mods.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover

« #12 : February 10, 2013, 04:05:18 AM »

@ dustin
I will leave that decision to mods.
If they give a robot they also decide the name. But i think, the name is not important as long as you get it at all. My tip would be Robot Shemale ;)

hentaiboy69

« #13 : February 10, 2013, 04:24:30 AM »

@ dustin
I will leave that decision to mods.
If they give a robot they also decide the name. But i think, the name is not important as long as you get it at all. My tip would be Robot Shemale ;)

I support your tip, Lover.....and i think i'm not the only one!

Concerto

« #14 : February 10, 2013, 08:27:29 AM »

I like "Roberta" and, surprisingly, that name hasn't been taken yet (now I've said that, watch it go).
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: