*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New "room" Tropical beach
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Do you think it's worth buying it?
***** OMG OMG YEAH Beach   -9 (24.3%)
**** An excellent add   -10 (27%)
*** Good... but not worth the price   -11 (29.7%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -7 (18.9%)
* Not worth it (please explain)   -0 (0%)
: 34

: Poll: New "room" Tropical beach  ( 30283 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #15 : February 13, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »

the chance of different light to simulate different moment of the day will be great in all the room but specially for the outdoor! same we can say for some good sound, as wave, wind and bird, in this case

I am of the same idea, the room is fine, but now, somewhat expensive for what it offers. Need something more imagination, a hammock, a towel on the sand instead of the bed, and something like a couch instead:

The idea is stunning, but is expensive because need something else, something to make diference with the mediterranean (the best for me) or the yacht.

Kisses to all :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Bear
: 3856

« #16 : February 13, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »

Yes... ambient lighting!

creating an option for creating a sunset... or star filled night under the full moon would be wonderful.

jeanona31
: 503

« #17 : February 13, 2013, 07:08:35 PM »

I like it very much , its great. Very refreshing  :)
Rooms always involve a lot of work, otherwise I believe we would have now much more choice of different rooms.
It can be seen that the dev team is investing a lot of effort for rooms, most of the rooms we have are great. Really help a good mood.

Keeping all this in mind, I can not say that they are too expensive   ::), just my opinion  :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #18 : February 13, 2013, 08:14:04 PM »

At last a place to whisk my man away for a romantic break ,  or even a place  for  a  honeymoon ....   lots of  role play ideas  for this..  ..  mmmm

Very nice Achat Gods ... Thank you.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #19 : February 14, 2013, 12:25:59 AM »

i second Bears idea, amibient lighting would be great. in any case  the beach scene is a nice romantic addition. and dont forget the sun block   ;)
jondas

« #20 : February 14, 2013, 01:17:52 AM »

I probably had higher expectations for the tropical room.  I think Achat gods could have been more creative

For example some of the poses specially the ones on the floor could have been implemented in shallow water, wall poses could have been configured against a tree as the idea is the tropics

Nevertherless, it is a good addition and besides the nice scenery it offers addiontional hints to enrich the naratives
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #21 : February 14, 2013, 04:05:27 AM »

At last a place to whisk my man away for a romantic break ,  or even a place  for  a  honeymoon ....   lots of  role play ideas  for this..  ..  mmmm

This remind me when i RP an homneymoon at Hawaii with one of my spouse.......geez, how many time is passed away from it! but sure it will be great to have this room at that time!

Yes... ambient lighting!

creating an option for creating a sunset... or star filled night under the full moon would be wonderful.

It work for internal room too......the light of the fire in the cabin, for example! we ask for something like this soooo many times!

Or what about candle lights for a romantic date tonight!?

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #22 : February 15, 2013, 06:09:56 AM »

This remind me when i RP an homneymoon at Hawaii with one of my spouse.......geez, how many time is passed away from it! but sure it will be great to have this room at that time!

Yes... ambient lighting!

It work for internal room too......the light of the fire in the cabin, for example! we ask for something like this soooo many times!

Or what about candle lights for a romantic date tonight!?

Candle lights... omg... youre my idol!!! this would be perfect :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Lover
: 10350

« #23 : February 15, 2013, 11:02:43 AM »

There is a thread regarding lights in room.
Discussions about AChat/Share your creative ideas/light switch
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1555.0.html

If we can bring up the best ideas there, perhaps we help the A-Team to give us this wonderful function.

hentaiboy69

« #24 : February 15, 2013, 11:12:21 AM »

There is a thread regarding lights in room.
Discussions about AChat/Share your creative ideas/light switch
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1555.0.html

If we can bring up the best ideas there, perhaps we help the A-Team to give us this wonderful function.

let me add this thread to the one resurrected by Lover:

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1092.0.html

here, Keiko had add 4 or 5 nice example about light on page 3 but seems like they are not working now!
now.......if we can connect all the idea posted in those three thread, i'm sure we can find out some interessing solution to show at the dev-team!

Lover
: 10350

« #25 : February 15, 2013, 12:08:31 PM »

OOT: Congrats for 4000 posts HB :)

hentaiboy69

« #26 : February 15, 2013, 12:16:41 PM »

OOT: +1!

but you gonna hit 4000 really soon too! had you notice this is your post number 3999!?  ;D

Covems
: 1688

« #27 : February 15, 2013, 04:49:29 PM »

OOT
Hey... what the... can't I leave you people alone for a few days?!?!  Everytime I go away and come back the Forum is changed.  Last time we went to Disneyworld and I come back and the whole forum was rearranged.

This time I go home to Montana for a week, even posted from there, then I come back to Jersey... log on... and BAM! the Forum is changed again!  What the...

Back on topic:  If you shop around and check with different real estate agents, sometimes they'll find you a bargain.  I got my private beach for half off... of course... just like the Mediterranean Terrace it came with a slight difference than the regular AChat offering. 

It's located near a chemical plant, but they assured me that all the sirens are for drills, not actual emergencies.  Once you get used to the smell, you hardly notice that it's there.

Another slight drawback is I only got the beach.  The cabanas off to the right are rented out and occasionally there will be other couples there.  I must admit though, that's it's not all bad... sometimes I get a show.

However... being able to watch the sunrise while on the beach is worth putting up with all the other things. 

Mai tai's anyone?

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
sexilicious
: 2755

« #28 : February 15, 2013, 05:00:43 PM »

hehe with all the perks there Covems maybe i should sneak over ;)

Concerto

« #29 : February 15, 2013, 05:01:47 PM »

Hmmm that doesn't look like Robot Girl. Oh and quit playing with photoshop and come and get your secret valentine :)
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: