*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The new scene - handjob with variations - a little disappointing
« previous next »
: [1]
: The new scene - handjob with variations - a little disappointing  ( 10179 )
Tharvun
: 75

Hi,

i just got the new scene. One of the most expensive ons. But compared with the other one from end of september (wheelbarrow), it is really didappointing. It is basically always the same action (handjob and dildo), not much variation. And this for a quite high price. Well maybe i have to wait till i checked it out compleatly (by seeing the girls actions too) but till now i wouldnt buy it again.

Maybe it would have been better for the team of achat to do one of the things that had been proposed here in the forum.

Tharvun
(stiill happy with achat but a little disappointed right now  :(  )
« : October 19, 2009, 03:49:11 AM Tharvun »
Willyco
: 97

I completely agree with Tharvun...

the new scene is poor... and not a lot of guys agree to be penetrate with a dildo... I prefere something like handjob and blowjob ... it's more stimulating for me that this... and is impossible to test the scene before to buy it... I want the recess power!! (I don't want to buy it after to have see the real consistence of it...)

sorry but at this time achat have taked the wrong way...  >:( >:( >:( >:(

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Tharvun
: 75

@Willyco
the problem is not the anal penetration, we all knew this, its the lack of different actions in the scene. Most of the 6 actions are varations of the first. So the scene istnt worth the money tough i have only tested it with robot girl, so i dont know what options the girl has.
Big_Leo
: 72

Guys; the girls have a blowjob option in this one

I'm definitely not a fan of putting something in my ass either, but if it makes my partner happy I'll do as usual: tell her to be discreet about it and erase it from my fantasy.

Oh, and guys, if you want to know what options your partners will have, just change into a girl, try them with the robot, and then change back. This has two downsides: 1. you'll have to re-do your avatar from scratch and 2. you'll have to stand the hassle while you do it and other users believe you are a girl (but it will give you a good idea of the sympathy our dear female friends deserve for being here).

Remember: knowledge is power ;)
bobbler

thanks for the good news, leo.  glad to hear that a blowjob action is possible.  it would have seemed very odd if it was NOT included.  we'll have to see if willy & tharvun change their mind at all about it once they've been in the room with a girl...NOT robot girl.

i can see why the dildo was added but don't think it is necessary.  it's there to spice things up a little (especially for the girls so they can turn the table so to speak).
Willyco
: 97

I have test the scene with real girls, (I know that I can change my gender and test it with the roboboy, but I prefere don't do it)
and I don't change my idea...

a girl ask me if really I love a dildo in my ass, an other tell me that she don't love do this, and I must explicate them that I dislike to, and if possible they must ignore this part of action...but really it's hurts and immotivate...

there are 6 options for the male and 3 are about the movements to do with the dildo...

if I can I want suggest some variations...

1) take the head of the girls between the male hands and guide it (like the last option of the second 69...)
2) take the hands of the girls and move on the belly or the legs
3) wrap the male legs around the body of the girls
4) rub the female tits during the blowjob
5) rub the female pussy with a foot during the blowjob
6) if you want introduce something in the anus, use the fingers, for the girls and the boys too...
7) for the girls, massage the balls of the guy during the blowjob
8 ) for the girls, lick the top , the shaft or the balls of the guy like in the 69 poses
9) for the girls, kiss the plevis and the belly of the guy...
10) for the girls, make a tits fuck

you can see, and a lot of persons here (I'm sure) agree with me that this position is completely wrong...
maybe you can add the dildo option at the girls that have buyed the strap-on... like a combo   ;)

I know that the buing option is free, but I want reject this buy, because I haven't the possibility to test the new pose completely before the buy.

A last suggest...

Only for the premium users, make a change for robotgirl and robotboy or create a new entity whit is possible to test the new items without buy it... it's can change the situation in the better way!!!!

I repeat again my opinion... WRONG scene and WRONG way to discover it  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« : October 19, 2009, 06:36:26 PM Willyco »

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Nicoquin
: 159

but, there you can squirt almost with every action :D

Tom, Rab, maybe you could add some features without dildo in a future weekly update, free for us who bought it ;)

Nicoquin.

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
bobbler

but, there you can squirt almost with every action :D
well at least THAT is an improvement  ;)
wordhunter
: 11

Here is my repost from another thread, I hope you don't mind :)

Well I finally had the chance to test it, so here is my opinion :)

The scene is not tooo bad, but definitely not as good as Wheelbarrow (on which you guys, in my mind, did an excellent job).

The main problem for me is that in 'Handjob with anal stimulation' you concentrated way too much on anal stimulation, and it should have been vice versa, in my opinion (and, looking at other feedback, in some others' opinion as well). You paid  too much attention to the dildo action, and while some people can be into it, I would think it's still a minority. I would rather see more options on the actual handjob and blowjob, and I also agree what the dildo should be replaceable (by fingers, for example, or nothing at all). Wilyco described a lot of good things out there.

Also, even though there are a lot of squirting options available, it's strange that it is not possible for a guy to cum when a girl does 'a quick action' on him.

So, in summary - I applaud your creativity and desire to spice things up and make something different, but I think from what I am hearing it would be nice if in future updates you went back to the basics and gave us more simple stuff: blowjob sitting and standing, tit fuck, some extensive pussy licking to please the girls, and a cuddling scene for after the action :)

Keep up the great work!
bobbler

Yeah I think it could have been done better...more different actions for the guy...but I like it.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: