*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Your opinion regarding the new forum style
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Your opinion regarding the new forum style  ( 11488 )
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #15 : September 03, 2015, 10:01:41 AM »

When you are new it may look like this, but as you  start

reading the forum and  and using it using it daily  it's not complicated 
The  Mods are fair with everyone , and they work very hard  if you really are looking
you will see all the hard work and time they invest in to it with out  getting payed or any thing
they are just Achat members  like us  but moderators that take time out there life to make this
Forum  for us  . I have to say Lover my favorite  mod  ::)   is very dedicated to the forum and all
members  the time he buts in to it  I should know  his always thinking of the  forum  and wants the best
for all of us ...
(   If I was to be jealous of anyone And I am  not ,  but it be the forum time  I have adapted the Foxy Roxxy vs Forum time )
 Please excuse the funny humor my life will be boring if I did not have it  but to this now...

Do you see all the work Brandy is in doing the story and  JayC  when he dose all the   Contest  all this takes time  not just this  they have to read  a lot moderate us at times to  and I been moderated  hard to  ::) my name should be naughty Foxy Roxxy   ;D :D

Your comments are seen and heard  if we are reading them  I know I am reading the forum a lot to me it's very interesting to see member whats on there mind and thoughts 

I would  only  sugest to new forum member that are joining to read a lot first to get the feel of it

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: