*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Your opinion regarding the new forum style
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Your opinion regarding the new forum style  ( 11488 )
Lover
: 10350

« : February 16, 2013, 04:29:43 AM »

As you notice, the forum has changed. Some categories have been moved and we also have new boards (Polls, this board Forum news....)

We hope you like the new "look" - we most hope it's easier to handle now, to better find what you're looking for and to make it easier to post new topics in "right" category.

We are interested in your opinion. As covems said in another topic, again the forum has changed. Yes it has. It's a living thing. We all together fill this forum with love, hope, wishes and life. There is always room fopr improvement and we will change it again if necessary. The forum is growing and we are going to adapt new situations.

We mods are happy with the new look and hope you like it too. So please add a statement, tell us if you agree with the new style and also if you disagree or would like to see more/other changes.

We also will add an overview - especially for our new members - which category is used for what.

Covems
: 1688

« #1 : February 16, 2013, 05:17:04 AM »

@ Covems:
OOT
Hey... what the... can't I leave you people alone for a few days?!?!  Everytime I go away and come back the Forum is changed.  Last time we went to Disneyworld and I come back and the whole forum was rearranged.

What did you say, when will be your next trip?
Next trip is the first week in April... so that gives you only 6 weeks to plan the next surprise.

Just as soon as I get used to the other "new" organization of the forum it gets changed again.  I do like it though.

I'm all for improvements, and the revamping of the Forum is an improvement.  The only thing that I would have done differently would be to put the "Discussions about AChat" category at the top of the forum home page, right under the "Announcements" category.  That way one of the first subjects on the board would be "Share your creative idea".  That might keep all the suggestions and ideas from finding their way into other topics.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : February 16, 2013, 05:44:12 AM »

Wll, this is something we want to offer an easy access to the poll for new release......hope this will grant more visibility and more idea and vote!

Lover

« #3 : February 16, 2013, 06:06:16 AM »

@ Covems: Thanks for your suggestion. We will think about and perhaps in April... :)

Kingdustin
: 598

« #4 : February 19, 2013, 11:16:33 AM »

I cant complain. it look good to me. will take some time getting use to the change.

edit:
one thing bothers me, I wish off topic was above support again. it just feel like its in wrong stop to me but i will adapt.
« : February 19, 2013, 11:21:06 AM Kingdustin »

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover

« #5 : February 19, 2013, 11:20:46 AM »

Thanks for your opinion Dustin :)

Bear
: 3856

« #6 : February 19, 2013, 12:20:55 PM »

I feel the same KingDustin... it bothers me where it is at...

Covems
: 1688

« #7 : February 20, 2013, 07:03:18 AM »

one thing bothers me, I wish off topic was above support again. it just feel like its in wrong stop to me but i will adapt.

I like it down there...  All I have to do is hit the "end" key on my keyboard and 'bingo' I'm there.  Quick and easy.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #8 : April 13, 2013, 10:14:10 PM »

not sure where to post this.
I would like to see the ability to embed youtube vids on here.
My gaming forum you just put in the vid code  example- 5Dv8Qp5Z_Ko then you put it in the youtube brackets.
[youtube] 5Dv8Qp5Z_Ko[/youtube] and viola it is there in the post.
can we have that??
« : April 14, 2013, 06:08:59 AM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Kingdustin
: 598

« #9 : April 13, 2013, 11:21:52 PM »

I don't think we have the feature. you can post the link but thats not what you want.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Lover

« #10 : April 14, 2013, 11:35:09 AM »

Unfortunately embedding and adding activated hyperlinks are deactivated in this forum. Though I will go on asking for it ;D

Money50
: 27

« #11 : September 02, 2015, 07:52:29 AM »

I think the forum should be setup in a better way so all can understand how to work it and how to make our comments seen and heard I feel the polling to things here are very unfair to other players  and so is the polling ,, and the Mods should let every1 Voice be heard the game is for all
Lover

« #12 : September 02, 2015, 09:08:20 AM »

...how to make our comments seen and heard I feel the polling to things here are very unfair to other players  and so is the polling ,, and the Mods should let every1 Voice be heard the game is for all

Please explain what you mean. Every comment is shown, everyone can post when and where he wants. About us mods, we don't remove posts and accept every opinion. We only edit, if someone is acting against TOS or attacking and offending other members.
Everyone is able to post!
Free users can't post, because they can't register, that's true. But this is not something we can change. The rules are made by the development team, we mods are just members too.

Stone
: 1842

« #13 : September 02, 2015, 11:31:17 AM »

I think the forum should be setup in a better way so all can understand how to work it and how to make our comments seen and heard
I feel the polling to things here are very unfair to other players  and so is the polling ,,
and the Mods should let every1 Voice be heard the game is for all

All comments are seen and heard. Its only looks complicated when you are new. Once you get used to it, its quite easy to use and find things.

Polling is fair.  Its one vote per member.  You have to be a member of forum to vote.  It is free to join for premium members.  What's unfair about that?

Everyone's voice is heard.  You post your comment in a topic for all to see. You only get moderated if you contravene TOS.

Enjoy forum, post your views, good and bad.

jayc
: 1600

« #14 : September 02, 2015, 11:41:30 AM »

I think the forum should be setup in a better way so all can understand how to work it and how to make our comments seen and heard I feel the polling to things here are very unfair to other players  and so is the polling ,, and the Mods should let every1 Voice be heard the game is for all

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

this is a good place to start before posting
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: