*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Kisses and hugs
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kisses and hugs  ( 4526 )
marinap
: 15

« : March 08, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »

Hi, I try to give some idea, something that is missing here. I was searching this action or pose for group. I know that it is not "action" pose  ;) but it could be nice to kiss friends in group meeting or hug them. This pose is not for sex but rather for talking. And most poses I saw was ... how to say...selfish  ::) two have fun and third is only watching. What do You think about it? Its only idea, if You like it we can think how to make it better...

CHAOS QUEEN
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : March 08, 2013, 10:08:21 AM »

Hey Marinap,

New ideas are always welcome .... and I fully support all, kisses, snogs & cuddles & hugs :)

I'm sure the Group players will be able to come up with some great ideas and actions for a group chat and talk.

There is a topic for  ideas  about new group poses ...   check it out and maybe some of the formats and ideas there will give you an idea how to present this potential pose , actions proposed,   and you never know  the Achats Gods may just pick it for a future creation.

Forum Homepage /  Discussions about AChat / Polls /  Collecting ideas for new Group play
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2286.0.html

Good luck with your thoughts on this.

mmmmm   Maybe I need to get more involved in MMF group play   :P

« : March 08, 2013, 10:34:10 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : March 08, 2013, 10:22:37 AM »

I follow Brandy in her wellcome, then i'd like to invite you, marinap, to share with us your suggestion! Every new idea is wellcome and more head we have, better solution we can find!

DexMandrake
: 20

« #3 : June 09, 2013, 07:32:17 AM »

I love the idea of kisses and hugs ... and other non-sexual poses.  I think that handshakes would even be cool!  There needs to be more foreplay and "getting-to-know-ya" poses and actions ... especially in the Group Sex areas of the site.  As it is now, when you're doing a threesome, the avatars have to go from "hello" to totally hardcore sex in one pose shift.  I know the site cannot be everything we want all at once ... so I'm not complaining.  I'm just commenting in hopes that as the site progresses, more energy will be given to foreplay and social poses.  Thanks!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: