*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Should the shop have a "refund" system?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Should the shop give refunds?
Yes, full price   -11 (35.5%)
Yes, half price seems fair   -18 (58.1%)
No, buyer beware   -2 (6.5%)
The shop has bad stuff?   -0 (0%)
: 29

: Poll: Should the shop have a "refund" system?  ( 13869 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« : October 21, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »

hi guys !

what about selling the things bought and not used any more ?
i'm thinking to sex scenes, outfits ...

a good way to have $AChat again and not feeling bad with sex scene that we dislike after having tested it...

best regards,
Nicoquin

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Florent
: 137

« #1 : October 21, 2009, 01:55:49 PM »

It would be great, yes... !

Or at least, it would be good to have a way to test the new positions before buying them... !
bobbler

« #2 : October 21, 2009, 05:26:02 PM »

Good idea...but I *don't* think the guys are going to go for it.

You bought it, it's yours...no exchanges, no refunds  :P
Nicoquin
: 159

« #3 : October 22, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »

Maybe selling items half the price.
That way you are not totaly refund ;)

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Tharvun
: 75

« #4 : October 23, 2009, 03:24:43 AM »

haha, it would be nice, but I think thats not the way how things work in business. But a one time test (with robot or a real user) to evaluate new things should be possible und would be very nice.
Dannyello
: 188

« #5 : October 24, 2009, 08:08:16 PM »

As well Robot Girl and Robot Boy to have all positions. :)
apollo13nut
: 262

« #6 : July 20, 2011, 11:14:26 AM »

Okay, this got me thinking so I wanted to put it to a vote. We've all bought something from the shop we wish we could get rid of (the worm, anyone?) Anyway, I was wondering if there should be some type of shop refund system.

Now, if this is implement, I personally wouldn't care if it was like the Monopoly mortgage thing (buy Boardwalk for $400, mortgage for $200).

Well, what does everyone else think?
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : July 20, 2011, 11:25:37 AM »

I think the worm is a great example... a partial refund seems very appropriate..

Good question Apollo'

TightFit74
: 2415

« #8 : July 20, 2011, 12:28:09 PM »

Especially since the display of the items is rather poor. You only know more or less what you are buying.. They would prevent a lot of refund (if this is installed) if they added a dress-up function in the shop. Where you could dress up your own avatar in 3d, to try on the new things you buy.
QWith poses the same, you only know what actions they have, áfter you bought it. What if you think it is the biggest loss on money ever? Could you get your money back?
Apollo, you're on a roll dude ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Pandora
: 38

« #9 : July 20, 2011, 12:51:34 PM »

I agree, a try before you buy option would be nice.

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #10 : July 20, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »

Great suggestion, Apollo! And I light what Tight said too. An option to view the item on a larger 3d model or the option to return within a short duration if you are unhappy with how the item looks. Example for me would be "Faces." I had to buy a few ugly looking ones before I found the one I liked... now I got some scary-looking mugs and don't know what to do with them... TAKE THEM BACK! 

apollo13nut
: 262

« #11 : July 21, 2011, 12:29:35 AM »

Well, the 3D dress up wouldn't work as well for poses...though a short 15-60sec video per pose would be nice...but nice to see others support the idea overall....it seems we are divided mostly on how much to give back...the reason I suggested half price is so someone doesn't return a pose to buy another of the same price and keep going back and forth between poses (in other words, you still take some loss overall)
strat
: 55

« #12 : July 21, 2011, 12:55:20 AM »

The idea is quite defendable.
While I think just pile up unused stuff, for sure I would understand full refund might not be appropriate (like irl...;-)
Instead of refund in money for i.e. half price, what about the possibility to exchange with a new shop item  ?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #13 : July 21, 2011, 06:24:06 AM »

Exchange would be a lot like a full refund, but half price would take a lot of the bite that comes from the buyers remorse that comes from those tiny little pictures looking good as tiny little pictures, but not when taken full size.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #14 : July 21, 2011, 09:29:24 AM »

The dev team needs to design a sort of "virtual wardrobe" that lets you select all of the outfits from the shop just to see how they appear on your profile. Would be nice if this feature was accessible from the AChat game client. For the poses, how about a short 10 second video of the pose in action instead of a still picture?

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: