*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Statistics be damned!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Statistics be damned!  ( 10897 )
Steelsilk
: 19

« : March 15, 2013, 10:13:33 PM »

So I did a little pose counting today and this is what I came up with;

Men & Men                17  Poses
Shemale & Shemale    17  Poses
Shemale & Men          36  Poses
Women & Women       44  Poses
Shemale & Women      45  Poses
Men & Women            85  Poses

So here lies the rub. The dev department bases it's direction and it's time based on active member participation.  Smart for any business really. 'Know your target audience.' So how many gay men do you know that aren't playing playing Achat? Let's talk to them and get some family in here people...so we can earn some new poses.  ;)    Me personally I'll buy any Shemale & Shemale poses the dev department can hash out. It's the most exciting part of my day when I see a new one but that doesn't happen without better statistics...it makes me a sad monkey. 
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : March 15, 2013, 10:57:33 PM »

I dont think this will change soon , actually and we can say since the start of the year 2013 and even before that , dev team is targeting MF ( who have a big lack of poses it seem ) and MS (who need some , but less than SS/MM )

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : March 16, 2013, 03:09:17 AM »

Hi ya Steelsilk,    Welcome to Achat's Forum :)   

Interesting post . Ty.  We  have discussed this before, trying to get the minority groups more interested here, staying and campaigning for more poses for them.

It seems to be a vicious circle ...   the limited poses for their orientation tends to lose the attraction of Achat, but the lack of their participation does not make it cost effective for Achat to expand that area.

We are trying to encourage the Achat Gods to release poses on a rotation so the cost can be spread out and slowly build up the reportoire of the minority poses ...  we are not there yet .. but we are all supporting the lesser poses .

So we all voice our opinions  and join in the support...   

Come on Achat gods ...  lets get a fair rotation system going ...   lets get more people joining up here.

« : March 17, 2013, 03:19:30 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : March 16, 2013, 03:11:00 AM »

Statistic can help us to have a better view on the lack of poses as number, but not as quality (good job anyway, Steelsilk!), two different things.

Rujkya, dev team allways look at MF as primary trget cause it's the most big group and this mean more cash for them if they can satisfy this amount of premium users, it'as a natural thing! But remember....my words doesn't mean i agree with this line, just i understand it under a merchandise profile.

Of course, then tere are the group poses.......and there they need to work a lot to make them interessing!

Concerto

« #4 : March 16, 2013, 05:17:32 AM »

The gods must have been listening Steelsilk, with the introduction today (Saturday, no less) of ms Butt-View Pleasure.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #5 : March 16, 2013, 06:51:32 AM »

There is 4 weeks in a row now that they " listen "  MS . Maybe its time that they " listen " others combinations now

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : March 16, 2013, 02:00:11 PM »

Hello steelsilk - it's always nice to see an "old" member of forum again these days :) Hope it's not just a short visit here!

Useless to say we support each gender and wish more poses and good actions for each orientation. Did you notice we even had some long time campaigns, eg "Pantless Friday", polls and even talked to gay boys and shemales to get them active in forum.

We have learned that A-Team needs clear examples and descriptions of our wishes. This is the reason for all our polls and collecting-threads. And of course, a strong community here is helpful too. More ideas, more "pressure" of members and more visibility for each gender and each single member makes it easier to get what we want.

So stay in forum, activate your friends and join our events, like "Secret Easter" (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2319.30.html), the story contest http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2196.0.html and help us collecting ideas in Discussions about AChat/Polls

Steelsilk
: 19

« #7 : April 07, 2013, 01:19:43 AM »

There really is nothing out there remotely like AChat. I do love this game and , come what may, I'm here for as long as that is the case.  I love the new MS poses! thanks DEV team!  and thanks to everyone that responded to my post.  :D ;D :)
TG_Chaser

« #8 : July 09, 2013, 05:08:23 PM »

but do they do the updates like that because most members are hetero males/ females or are most members that way as a result of what poses they've been adding?
hentaiboy69

« #9 : July 10, 2013, 12:52:41 AM »

The first, Chaser.......they add more hetero poses cause at last the hetero community is the biggest one! i can't be sure, but i think it's higher then 70%......or more, probably!

« : September 15, 2019, 07:08:17 AM tom »

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #10 : July 11, 2013, 09:00:47 AM »

The first, Chaser.......they add more hetero poses cause at last the hetero community is the biggest one! i can't be sure, but i think it's higher then 70%......or more, probably!

Hmmm last time i counted the peoples on achat , the result was : Female lesbian + female hétéro + male gay + shemales = hétéro men ( more or less )

hentaiboy69

« #11 : July 11, 2013, 09:21:52 AM »

lol, Rukya.....you are telling men are 50% of the population of AChat!? it looks a bit incredible....i was thinking they were less then 50%!  ;D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #12 : July 11, 2013, 09:27:58 AM »

There is a new pose in FF and FS : Sitting Joy

Hum, my cock is a joy  ::) ....  ;D
Pose well done, just testing with the robot girl because it's my Men week  :P

For the Men yes not enough  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69

« #13 : July 11, 2013, 09:29:40 AM »

Uhhmmm.....i'll gonna wait to buy it, Nat, cause for a little of time i think i don't need it!  :'(
« : July 11, 2013, 10:03:39 AM hentaiboy69 »

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #14 : July 11, 2013, 09:39:34 AM »

Why a little of time HB ?
Me I've bought because I want to have all the poses of the game but not necessary.
But a new pose is a new pose, so it's great and like that Rukya stop to cry but not sure  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: