*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sexi's crazy thoughts and actions
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
: Sexi's crazy thoughts and actions  ( 51068 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #15 : March 21, 2013, 07:07:23 AM »

lol HB that bear will be snuggling with you then if you keep the fur or is it like the cartoon snow foolin where the animals leave their fur in storage until winter when it is needed hehe. However never have that easy of a job skinning them so don't know how they would do it lol

Covems
: 1688

« #16 : March 21, 2013, 07:30:22 AM »

I then gave him the real deal ones but boy was it fun making up the other pictures and that

Whoa... what are we?  Orphans?  We want to see the "real deal ones" too.  C'mon... don't be selfish!  Shower down with them.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Cheya
: 177

Sweet with a Chance oƒ Sass ♥

« #17 : March 21, 2013, 09:09:16 AM »

Awwwe poor Bear, his secret desires are beeing fully exposed to us ... i wonder what he'll say about that ;D :D

~             Be Sensual, Wild and Wonderful       ~
sexilicious

« #18 : March 21, 2013, 12:54:15 PM »

lol Covems I'll think about it. I'm not one to share with just anyone which is what it would be on here. Never know who would look.

Covems

« #19 : March 25, 2013, 06:07:10 AM »

Hey!  It's been 5 days... where's da pictures?

Don't make me make my own.... heheh ...because I will.

Lover
: 10350

« #20 : March 25, 2013, 04:21:47 PM »

Sexi, I hope you understand covems warning... and hurry to send new pics ;D

sexilicious

« #21 : March 25, 2013, 08:14:15 PM »

lol maybe should wait just to see what pictures you come up with covems :) anyway not sure about posting actual pics of me yet but here is the one that they show online

maybe if you are really good boys might send another pic of my outfit

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #22 : March 26, 2013, 04:48:17 AM »

i have a pic of Sexilicious in her maid outfit...was taken on secret valentine date....to post it or not to.....mmmmm

sexilicious

« #23 : March 30, 2013, 08:51:27 AM »

So here is a bit of action that is happening for me in real.  For those of you who know me well you know my goal is to be a zookeeper one day.  Well so far I haven't had any bites at all with all the keeper jobs I have applied for, but I do get a foot up now for I will be working in a second department at the zoo where I get contact with animals and use the interpretation skills I have learned from college.

Covems

« #24 : March 30, 2013, 11:58:10 AM »

That's terrific, Miss Sexilicious.  Not that you haven't gotten the position you want, but that you're moving up.  There's many rungs on those ladders, and we usually have to step on them all.

I almost feel a little guilty about what I'm about to post here.  ALMOST    hehe

I tried to warn ya... I inquired about seeing some pictures of the maid... and since nothing happened in that regard, well...  I'm posting this one of you.  In a few days... I'll turn you around.

Sexilicious in her Maid outfit

Dusting all her little Bears

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #25 : March 30, 2013, 02:33:21 PM »

Covems, i don't know about the others, but i can't see your pic!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #26 : March 30, 2013, 03:09:41 PM »

I can Covems and thats an ace sneaky pic .....   ;D    Sexi, you should be worried girl   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #27 : March 30, 2013, 03:26:08 PM »

Now ii can too....wonder why t wasn't working! and yes...it's a gtreat pic!

sexilicious

« #28 : March 30, 2013, 04:26:08 PM »

lol Covems doesn't look like my outfit though ;) maybe you need another look at the bear to make sure you get the right one. You did get it right with all the bears though  ::) I have a nice collection here ssshhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Bear he might swipe them from me

Lover
: 10350

« #29 : March 31, 2013, 01:02:11 PM »

So here is a bit of action that is happening for me in real.  For those of you who know me well you know my goal is to be a zookeeper one day.  Well so far I haven't had any bites at all with all the keeper jobs I have applied for, but I do get a foot up now for I will be working in a second department at the zoo where I get contact with animals and use the interpretation skills I have learned from college.

Congrats for the next step. I hope you enjoy it:)

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  
« previous next »
: