*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Sexi's crazy thoughts and actions
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
: Sexi's crazy thoughts and actions  ( 51125 )
icebox
: 707

Founder & Owner of the original HDSR

« #90 : November 18, 2014, 02:16:16 PM »

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
sexilicious
: 2755

« #91 : November 18, 2014, 06:00:52 PM »

yep definitely need to feel that being alive been long time

icebox

« #92 : December 03, 2014, 02:06:41 PM »

Authors note- This is BDSM.If it offends you please Do not read it.Every Person is of legal age and has givin consent.No one will will be harmed or forced against his or her will,PERIOD.
sexilicious

« #93 : December 03, 2014, 05:56:44 PM »

is that how you would wake up beside me ;)

icebox

« #94 : December 07, 2014, 03:42:40 PM »

is that how you would wake up beside me ;)

,mmmmmh yes ,thats it

« : December 07, 2014, 03:46:03 PM icebox »

sexilicious

« #95 : September 07, 2015, 07:34:21 PM »

Been long while since I posted anything here. There has been nothing crazy or even exciting going on in my life. In fact it seems like it is just the opposite at the moment. It seems like lately nothing gets me going and i continually have a dead feeling. So never know when I will be around online places like this. Maybe someday I will feel more alive and have more of a mood to embrace the mind again.

malphes
: 8

« #96 : October 16, 2015, 06:17:14 AM »

something will turn up It always does  ;)
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #97 : October 16, 2015, 09:09:30 AM »

Been long while since I posted anything here. There has been nothing crazy or even exciting going on in my life. In fact it seems like it is just the opposite at the moment. It seems like lately nothing gets me going and i continually have a dead feeling. So never know when I will be around online places like this. Maybe someday I will feel more alive and have more of a mood to embrace the mind again.

Sexi  we  hope  you do    I  like some of   topics  on here  I just cant find them at times 

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
sexilicious

« #98 : December 21, 2015, 10:02:33 PM »

Well life has been crazy busy here lately. I am temporarily in a full time position doing the job that i've wanted to do for ages. loving the time to get the experience so maybe i can end up with a permanent position. pay is so nice with full hours but i seem to always be exhausted since i'm not used to working this much regularly. Plus trying to get ready for christmas. i cannot wait to join my family for a couple days to celebrate together.

Lover
: 10350

« #99 : December 22, 2015, 04:42:41 AM »

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY congrats for getting the job you have been fighting for so long. I'm pretty sure, it will become permanant! And you will get used to it, so you also will have more energy :)

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #100 : December 22, 2015, 07:01:48 AM »

Well life has been crazy busy here lately. I am temporarily in a full time position doing the job that i've wanted to do for ages. loving the time to get the experience so maybe i can end up with a permanent position. pay is so nice with full hours but i seem to always be exhausted since i'm not used to working this much regularly. Plus trying to get ready for christmas. i cannot wait to join my family for a couple days to celebrate together.

Congratulations  Sexi
Never give up on your dream. You deserve it :)

Merry Christmas to you &  yours x

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sexilicious

« #101 : February 12, 2017, 12:40:25 PM »

I am such a naughty naughty girl ;)

I know my guy will be so happy though. Nothing like doing something hot in preparation to send to him for Valentines Day! Hot outfit plus offering of implements in the picture equals one extremely happy and blessed Dom. At least that is the goal.

Sam_Hawke
: 212

Mama don't let your Babies grow up to be Cowboys

« #102 : February 13, 2017, 09:54:57 AM »

Congrates on the new job Sexi

Willie Nelson=My Heros have always been Cowboys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxTL0zwD6t0
Lover
: 10350

« #103 : February 15, 2017, 10:50:47 AM »

Welcome back Sam!

hehe Sexi, you're a great girl and I know for sure, your guy has loved and enjoyed it ;D

sexilicious

« #104 : February 24, 2017, 10:22:23 AM »

So on Facebook this morning a friend posted which cartoon sex symbol are you and I figured I would share my result.

Which cartoon sex symbol are you?

Your sexiness sparks from the mischievous twinkle in your eyes.

The playful smile on your lips is your signature features.

You are Harley Quinn.

Your animated form is sizzling hot and sensual and will break a thousand hearts.

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
: