*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A goodbye
« previous next »
: [1]
: A goodbye  ( 8156 )
Covems
: 1688

« : April 01, 2013, 06:24:35 AM »

I wasn't sure where to post this... so I thought it best to put it here.

Dear Forum Members,

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce, that I am leaving AChat and consequently, the Forum.  I have enjoyed my time here with such an elan, that I cannot put into words.

Things have changed for me in the last month or so to the extent that finding enough time to devote to AChat or the Forum was becoming increasingly difficult to do. 

I hope that when you read through some of the older posts and come across mine, that you think kindly of me and my silliness, and I hope that in some small way I've managed to bring a smile to you.  I know that many of you have caused me to smile and sometimes even roar with laughter.

To my friends I will say that I will miss you terribly, and to those I haven't met, I am sorry that I missed you.  So now, I must bid you all adeiu.

Riding into the sunset, your friend,
  Covems

aw... badger shit... I ain't going nowhere

APRIL'S FOOL!!!
« : April 01, 2013, 06:37:36 AM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Concerto

« #1 : April 01, 2013, 06:34:50 AM »

Oh shit!

I knew it, Iknew it!!

It was that damn "Secret Valentine" wasn't it?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : April 01, 2013, 06:56:32 AM »

lol....Covems, don't come to close to me, i advice you.......the dragons don't like joke.....hope to never be my secret easter..... >:(

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : April 01, 2013, 07:39:42 AM »

Lol very fun  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
tangoracer
: 3444

« #4 : April 01, 2013, 08:02:24 AM »

Coverms

Shakes head it just goes to show how MAD we really are here in the mad world of the forum

Good job my friend

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : April 01, 2013, 08:03:16 AM »

Oh.. I was so happy reading your message... now I see you stay  :(...             April, April... glad it was just a joke :D

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #6 : April 01, 2013, 08:26:18 AM »

lol.........aaahhh... fucker

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #7 : April 01, 2013, 08:33:40 AM »

pffffff, c'est malin Covems   ;D

And me... I read the post conscientiously and I see the end of the post.... Grrrrrr  :)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Kingdustin
: 598

« #8 : April 01, 2013, 09:38:19 AM »

LOL thats good one Covems and i was wondering what sort of prank you pull. not bad.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : April 01, 2013, 12:19:27 PM »

Oh I had that a treat  LMAO ..............................    Where's Mollie when you need her & her St Andrews Cross & Lipstick HUH  ???

>:(

;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
old_goat
: 450

« #10 : April 01, 2013, 12:27:13 PM »

Great prank.
Got to love it.

sexilicious
: 2755

« #11 : April 02, 2013, 12:29:21 PM »

Figures you would pull something on April Fools Covems lol and i didn't see it till the next day goes to show been a little bit since i checked things lol

andreacan
: 30

« #12 : April 02, 2013, 03:18:52 PM »

I wasn't sure where to post this... so I thought it best to put it here.

Dear Forum Members,

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce, that I am leaving AChat and consequently, the Forum.  I have enjoyed my time here with such an elan, that I cannot put into words.

Things have changed for me in the last month or so to the extent that finding enough time to devote to AChat or the Forum was becoming increasingly difficult to do. 

I hope that when you read through some of the older posts and come across mine, that you think kindly of me and my silliness, and I hope that in some small way I've managed to bring a smile to you.  I know that many of you have caused me to smile and sometimes even roar with laughter.

To my friends I will say that I will miss you terribly, and to those I haven't met, I am sorry that I missed you.  So now, I must bid you all adeiu.

Riding into the sunset, your friend,
  Covems

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I've read a lot of your posts and I consider it a huge loss to the forum and the game that you are going! The people you are close to will be devastated by this and they will truly be upset at this news.

So from a stranger to you, I wish you sincere best wishes and hopefully everyone will have the pleasure of your company again when you are able!!!

Hugs!
andi

aw... badger shit... I ain't going nowhere

APRIL'S FOOL!!!

freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #13 : April 03, 2013, 04:16:12 AM »

lolol.....i was already seeing a lonely cowboy riding in the sunset............
so funny lolol

: [1]  
« previous next »
: