*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Events (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New game: AChat paper chase
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
: New game: AChat paper chase  ( 66236 )
sexilicious
: 2755

« #45 : April 25, 2013, 12:57:39 PM »

lol think we need the contest first so we know who is the cutest ;) but maybe Brandy is right ;D maybe it is Robot girl

Kingdustin
: 598

« #46 : April 25, 2013, 06:17:10 PM »

I will not be partaking in this event I'm really sorry to every one. maybe next time.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Covems
: 1688

« #47 : April 26, 2013, 08:54:40 AM »

lol think we need the contest first so we know who is the cutest ;) but maybe Brandy is right ;D maybe it is Robot girl

That would be a difficult contest to judge... I think each and every woman here is cute... in their own way.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #48 : April 26, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »

I agree, Covems....it's not easy to say wich of the girls of the forum is the cutest......but for sure, we can say they are all wonderful and friendly!

Covems
: 1688

« #49 : April 27, 2013, 03:50:47 AM »

I'm beginning to drag this off topic... so to steer it back to the topic, I am quoting the process to play the game.

The idea
We  set tasks in the way of questions and simple anagrams that send teams checking forum or game for answers and anagrams.

Questions will be fairly easy to solve ,  for example :-

A)  "Which is the current partner of.... in Secret Easter?"..
B)  "Which Forum member  works in a zoo?"
C)  “ Who is the Contest Manager in the Erotic Story Contest ?”
D)  “How  many stories were entered in the Erotic Story Contest 4?”
E) " Which pose is the 3rd pose from left and top in oral actions?"

The anagrams sound complicated but the idea is fairly simple...  clues will be posted in the "City" part of the profile of Paper Chase Players in the Achat Game. They will not be aware of how the clue fixes in with the others. The clue will consist of a number .  This will tell you the anagram that this clue refers.  Then a word with a missing letter. The missing letter is one of the letters for that anagram.

Numbers will be grouped in Units (1s), 10’s, 20’s , 30’s & so on.... Eg  unit numbers 0 to 9        and those numbers would be used say for an anagram of  an animal, flower, countries  etc... ,    10 to 19   the next group which would contain another anagram

The  number’s in the group can be in any sequence as long as they are in that particular set of units, 10's, 20's 30's etc...

Say 10 people decide to play, -  we may ask that 6  paper chase players post ,  numbers & clue of an anagram in their profile in CITY .
So say the first 6 people are given  =       3 -  RIVE_S  ( Missing Letter = R )  ;    9 -   T_KE  ( Missing Letter = A )   ;    7 -  _ OAT  ( Missing Letter = B ) ;      0 -  A_OUT   ( Missing Letter = B ) ;    5 -    J_VE   ( Missing Letter = I )   and      2 -  _ ANGO  ( Missing Letter = T )   

Another set of people will be given    12 -  _ RAIN ( Missing Letter =B ) ;   19 -   _ AR  ( Missing Letter = E ) ;  13 -  IM_GE  ( Missing Letter = A ) ; 17 -  D_UM ( Missing Letter = R )

Avatars, Osiris_Forum or  Forum_1, Forum_2  or Forum_ 3   would  have  a  clue to start  :-  2 words ,  Animal.    Each correct answer  counts for points.
The missing letters are an anagram.   FIRST ANAGRAM in the UNIT's group of numbers,  0 to 9 =  RABBIT      SECOND ANAGRAM in the TEN's group of numbers 10 to 19 = BEAR

When will we start the test run?

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #50 : April 27, 2013, 04:48:08 AM »

It will start tomorrow, Sunday. We're waiting for one answer... the rest is prepared.
Teams will be published and the first steps you have to do too.

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #51 : April 27, 2013, 07:46:48 PM »

I will not play this game cause all what i read in the explanations is chinesse to me

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #52 : April 28, 2013, 03:12:47 AM »

I will not play this game cause all what i read in the explanations is chinesse to me

You are not alone in a team  :)
Me I can answer at the 5 questions but the other anagram, I understand nothing.
But Lover said: it's more simple to play than explain  ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #53 : April 28, 2013, 03:18:30 PM »

The game is starting NOW

The rules:
- You have to give your answer in a pm to Brandy and Lover
- when the 2nd member (= 2 members of each team have to send the right answer) has given the correct answer, the new riddle will be send via pm to the team... and after each team has given the correct answer, we publish the answer and the current points for each team.

The points:
Points are given for each solved riddle:
10 - 8 - 5 - 3 (first team gets 10, 2nd 8...)

Joker:
Each team has one joker for the game. You can use it whenever you want but you have to pay 3 points. If you use the joker, you will get the correct answer for one riddle.

More hints:
In case no team sends the correct answer we publish another hint.

Special rules or hints:
If one riddle has special rules, it will be published with the riddle.
« : April 29, 2013, 03:32:09 AM Lover »

Lover

« #54 : April 28, 2013, 03:22:51 PM »

Riddle 1 & 2:

The teams:
T1: Stone, mrsexlover, jayc
T2: Sexiliscious, freddie, jcm0824
T3: Covems, jondas, hentaiboy69
T4: Nat33, Trey_Flow, tangoracer

Riddle 1:
Find a name for your team and tell it Brandy and Lover via pm

Riddle 2:
Solve the anagram
Hint: Talk to your team members and also open your eyes in game
We are searching a "special" animal... 2 words... 9 letters
« : April 28, 2013, 03:33:30 PM Lover »

jondas

« #55 : April 29, 2013, 02:31:07 AM »

I might sound a kinda dumb, but how can we know who's CITY profiles contain the anagram clues?

to Covems & HB: howdy mates! :p
hentaiboy69

« #56 : April 29, 2013, 02:54:11 AM »

Welcome in the team, Jondas and Covems! I know we gonna do our best! Jomndas, take a look at the profile of all the player....in teory, in each one you can find a part of the riddle!

Lover, re-reading your sample....   3 -  RIVE_S  ( Missing Letter = R )  here the missing letter can be "T" too.....rivets! you and Brandy have to choose words where there can't be easy mistake!

hentaiboy69

« #57 : April 29, 2013, 03:23:09 AM »

by the way......i had take a look at the profile of some of the player and i had found something strange: from what can i see from the sample Lover had post, in the "city" line there must be wote a word with a missing letter.....well, in every profile i hgad check, there are no missing letter! (i had ceck 6 or 7 of 13!), so how we can presume to work on an anagram!?

Waiting for an answer.....

Lover

« #58 : April 29, 2013, 03:25:21 AM »

@ jondas: we are not so cruel that we give letters to members who didn't join the game :)

@ hb: we made it easier for the first time, there are no missing letters as you recognized. Probably too easy, as i have got some pm ::)

It seems some of the teams should use pm to talk together too :D

« : April 29, 2013, 03:26:56 AM Lover »

hentaiboy69

« #59 : April 29, 2013, 03:32:35 AM »

lol......oook...it's official....i'm dumb!  :P

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10  
« previous next »
: