*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Boston Marathon Explosions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Boston Marathon Explosions  ( 3298 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : April 15, 2013, 07:45:41 PM »

Thinking of our Boston members .

Its been on our news ,  at least  130 injured, some critical & 3 people have died including an 8 year old girl.   A double explosion, 10 seconds apart near the finishing line.

No words can express the shock and horror of such blatant & deliberate carnage.

Prayers & thoughts are with you, the victims & their families.  God Bless you .

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : April 16, 2013, 02:12:08 AM »

A marathon is a sport event and sport will unite people and not bring sufference anbd destruction......my pray goes to the victims and all to the injured people. and i hope, really, no one of our friends of AChat was involved in the explotion!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : April 16, 2013, 02:18:59 AM »

My thoughts are with the everyone who lost a friend, family member or even his child. Bless all injured people. Hope they get those cowardly bastards soon.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #3 : April 16, 2013, 07:36:35 AM »

My thoughts go to all the family's and friends of the the injured.

This is not what the world need at the oldest Marathon it's a sports event. Just goes to show how low some people will go in this world to get there point across lots of innocent people got hurt for WHAT????

Bow my head and pray for the family's of the victims.

Lets hope like Lover says they get those cowards fast

: [1]  
« previous next »
: