*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A nice hello to all
« previous next »
: [1]
: A nice hello to all  ( 5587 )
Michael738
: 2

« : April 21, 2013, 07:00:02 AM »

Hello,

i am from germany but i can also speak english and i am 41 summers old. I am looking for nice chats and a good times here. On my first day i had a very nice welcome from a premium member. She was very polite and patient. I had many (stupid) questions and she took her time to explain all to me. So i decided to go premium. Till now i dont regret it. I hope i won't in the future.

Anyway, meanwhile i had some great chats here. I am looking to meet nice people to talk online here and build some friendships. Hopefully my numbers of friends will grow.

I read a lot in this forum and i liked it. I think i found the right place to share some thoughts and fantasies. Hopefully i find many who are similar to me. Like i said i am looking for nice (and sometimes crazy ::)/naughty :P) chatmates. But most important for me is respect and trust.

Thats for now. I hope to chat some of you later on.

Greeting

Michael738 :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : April 21, 2013, 07:16:03 AM »

Hello Michael738  ,

A big hearty welcome to Achat &  our Forum Village.  We are a friendly bunch and love new members to join us here.

Have a look round &  please post your views & ideas :)

We are currently voting for  the favourite story in the Erotic Story 4 Contest  " First Time "     Please read and vote yourself.  They are very hot stories hehehe
Forum  Home Page / Organisations & Events / Contests /   “ FIRST TIME”  THE STORIES, EROTIC CONTEST 4.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2376.0.html

Hope you enjoy your time here & have fun :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : April 21, 2013, 02:31:15 PM »

Welcome in the sexiest village of the net! The perfect place to share to share your fantasies, i swear it.......and you just in time to join our party in the Bar & Grill!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #3 : April 21, 2013, 07:51:42 PM »

Hello Michael, Welcome. I been here since October. It is fun. I hope to see you in chat.  ;)

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : April 22, 2013, 12:09:25 PM »

Big welcome Michael,

nice to see the next new member in our crazy place. I hope you enjoy it as muc as we all do and you also stay in forum and share your thoughts and ideas with us.
As you're already reading you might know Achat Bar & Grill, there is a funny party starting on Friday. Look for a funny costume and join us. Also join "Blind Date" a new funny game to meet more members.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2408.0.html

If you are in mood for more games read this topic too: AChat paper chase http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2390.0.html

Herzlich Willkommen,
schön ein weiteres deutsches Gesicht zu sehen :) Schick mir eine pm mit deinem Geburtstag, nur Tag und Monat, damit wir dir gratulieren können.
Viel Spaß

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #5 : April 22, 2013, 12:44:28 PM »

Welcome to the hell of vice Michael738  8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Michael738
: 2

« #6 : April 22, 2013, 03:04:44 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome here. I think i will have a good time here. And yes Lover i will send you nut it will be short termed. :)
Kingdustin
: 598

« #7 : May 05, 2013, 01:10:30 PM »

Greetings  Sir or Madam

Welcome to the Achat forum Village please mind the rules and say as long as you like. As we all  like to say once you join the village your now a member of are ever growing Family. 

Sincerely yours Self proclaimed King of the Forum Village

King Dustin

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: