*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  a new bug? - little annoying sometimes the prem user scens are not there
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: a new bug? - little annoying sometimes the prem user scens are not there  ( 18875 )
Tharvun
: 75

seems to work fine now, thanks

i hope you found the reason for this repeated bug so we wont have it again next week

keep up the good work
Willyco
: 97

Sorry, for me don't work for now...

I have renew my premium account just now, maybe it's can influence my installation or not, I have add this particular only to make more clearness...

:'( :'( :'(

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
tom
Administrator
: 336

yes, we are terrible sorry...
we have seen the problem, working on it...  :o :(
tom
« : November 09, 2009, 03:05:30 PM tom »
Tharvun

yes here too celebrated too early
 :-[ :-[
Tharvun

sorry guys this situation  IS  annoying i was  chatting with a girl, we both were hot and i had to tell her to log out and in as we entered the room. Our mood was away.

If you cant solve the problem you should implement the old version before the bug appeared. I like the room interiour change but its not worth to have this problems.

Rab
Administrator
: 111

Tharvun,

when did you experience this error last time? We made a fix just ca. 2 hrs ago.
Tharvun

Hi,

my post was from 6:27 your time and yours 15 minutes later, could be it was before the last 2 hourswhen i a tried it. Ii am checking again, but the problem is that the bug doesnt appear every time, sometimes it worked fine, as i thought before.

I will observe and report.

Tharvun
Tharvun

Hi rab,

i tried it and sorry to say the bug is still there.

When i entered i tried robot girl and the scenes where gone. I left and entered the room, still no scenes. I logged out and in again and invited her again, it worked. I am not sure if this is always like this as i couldnt check robot boy (i have no pay scene for man to man), but maybe you have to enter with a certain girl, than logout, login and enter again and you have the scens with that partner, but this  is only a guess, as i couldnt find a real girl doing this test with me in this short time.

So I think you will have to do something again. Good Luck

Tharvun
Rab
Administrator
: 111

Thanks,
10 min. ago it was finally fixed I hope. Please try again.
Tharvun

yes it seems to work now, tried several times with robot girl seems ok. Now i am looking for a real partner lol
Willyco
: 97

work for me too.. thanks for the solution guys  ;-)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: