*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  a new bug? - little annoying sometimes the prem user scens are not there
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: a new bug? - little annoying sometimes the prem user scens are not there  ( 18874 )
Tharvun
: 75

Hi,

since yesterday evening - after more than a month with no problem -  I had three times the following problem:

When i entered the room i realized, that all my additional sexscenes were gone and marked with the usual "shop" symbol over them. I first thought it was an update problem, but the programm updates automatically and I always leave the programm compleatly when i log out. Than I thought the membership has expired but it should last for about 8 more weeks.

So I left the room logged out and terminated the programm, started it again, logged in and went back into the room. And: all the scenes were back again. So the problem was solved, I thought. But it happend today two times more. And belive me this is quite annoying, with the girl waiting.

I than thought its maybe because the girls didnt update, so i went in room with robot girl to check it, but here too the scenes werent available. So i had to do the procedure of terminating and restarting the programm again, and than it worked again.

I dont know if other users had the same problem, but it would be very nice, if you could fix this bug.
bouli

I have this exact problem as well. Maybe logging out and back in again (without exiting the application) is enough, did anyone try that?
tom
Administrator
: 336

I am checking...
tom
Tharvun

@Bouli
just logging out is not enough, but if you go to "sleep" and than start and log in, it works
tom
Administrator
: 336

please restart the program and report if the problem still exists
thanks
tom
bobbler

I just went in with Robot Girl and all of my scenes were available.
Tharvun

@tom
thanks you really changed something - at least my firewall says that the programm has changed lol

and: ich tried some times with robot girls and everything was ok

i hope you found the bug, thanks a lot.

If there are any problems in the future i will report

Willyco
: 97

hemmm...

Sorry but now I have the same problem (tested only with robot girl)... all the premium scenes are closed after the upgrade of the background...

and on my pc the "sleep" option-solution isn't applicable... for some problems my pc don't goes in sleep or suspend mode (WinXP Pro Sp3)

EDIT

Ok, I have found a provvisory solution... without sleep is sufficent logout the session, use the "reduce at icon" button in the window title bar ans after that maximize again and relog... after that it's work, even after quit and restart the application... now I will test it after the shutdown and boot sequence of the OS

EDIT 2

ok confirmed... after the reboot the problem is present again, and the only way to have again the poses usefull, is logout and "minimize" and  "re-maximize" the chat window using the buttons in the title bar of the application window.
« : November 08, 2009, 03:53:09 PM Willyco »

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Tharvun

same problem here. It is really annoying the experience the same problem two weeks in a row after having an update.

please fix it. Thanks

@Willico thanks for your provisional solution
Willyco

mmm... I'm sorry but my provvisional solution works only with the same girl in a sequential time... if you change the girl, you must relog out and redo the minimize and re-maximize window sequence...

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Tharvun

@Willico

ok but better than nothing.

I think i wait, till the bug is fixed.
Willyco

oh more space for me and the other guys for tonight   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alann
: 3

All my prem scenes have gone again after tonights update.
Dannyello
: 188

Yes,and my prem. scenes have gone again.
Rab
Administrator
: 111

Please try again, check is it is OK now.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: