*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Your rules about others avatars
« previous next »
: [1]
: Your rules about others avatars  ( 7831 )
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« : May 07, 2013, 02:33:48 AM »

Hi, do you have any rule for choose if a person is ok and can go in room with you? Or you choose with empirical ways?

Personally I usually refuse people with dick in their profile picture, or avatars naked, or with a not filled profile. The rest is chosen one by one ^^
And you?

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 07, 2013, 02:37:53 AM »

I usually prefere to talk with them a little and see how they answer me. If i can have a normal conversation, i can think about room with them.......but it had happen i have some in my friend list i don't ever room but just talk once or twice!
« : May 08, 2013, 04:03:47 AM hentaiboy69 »

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #2 : May 07, 2013, 03:07:31 AM »

eheh, I'm one of these friends ^^

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : May 07, 2013, 03:12:25 AM »

You are, yes......and it's nice to have some good and skilled friends here and online!

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #4 : May 07, 2013, 03:31:38 AM »

I think sparse profiles are a bit of a redflag for me if when searching generally I get feelings about people when I'm searching for the most part that has worked for me with a few exceptions.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #5 : May 07, 2013, 07:01:24 AM »

I always talk to the person first unless i know them and they don't mind just cummming to my room  :P  :-*

And cold call can be fun but have to be in the mood for them and only when there are none of my Spouses, Lover or Friends are on line but even thin I normally talk to them first

old_goat
: 450

« #6 : May 07, 2013, 07:23:43 AM »

We are all fishing for something in the game.
If the bait we use is working for us we are not likely to change it.
And the bait has to attract what we are looking for.
That being said to chat with the person and get answers that are more than two words says a lot.
We are a very diverse community with different wants and needs.
There is something here for everyone.
Half the fun is in the search and then the chase.
The delicate dance we do when we meet and try to connect on some level.
Each with a desire and each with needs.
All flying on a wing and a prayer.
Hoping that this is the one.

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : May 07, 2013, 11:54:17 AM »

old_goat, this is poetry... did you write it?

I just room with my spouse for sex. With friends just for talking or dancing.
Before this I looked at the profile. If there was just a pussy to see - no interest
If there was no description - no interest
If the girl asked for money, gifts or something similar - no interest

The ava had to be nice dressed and i prefered to read an interesting banner. Something to start a chat. If the chat was nice i asked for room, if i had enough time.
I never accepted cold invites or went to room if the chat was boring.

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #8 : May 07, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »

I hope some cold inviter/default avatar/empty profile will read this topic, so - maybe - he will change :P

sexilicious
: 2755

« #9 : May 07, 2013, 06:50:57 PM »

For me it didn't matter what was said on the profile or how the person was dressed or looked etc. The person could be the most well dressed avatar and the best profile on the game but could have the worst attitude etc. Before I ever roomed with the person, I actually will see how they talk to me and see if there is any spark of interest in the way they talk to me out of the room before I ever will agree to room with them. I always look more at the insides than the outsides cause the outsides on this site is just that a cartoon version that people will use. There have been many times that I actually will do one of the hottest roleplays outside the room and never need to be inside the room to continue. *sighs* Those were some of the best times I ever had with Tight. He taught me how to do such grand roleplays hehe.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : May 07, 2013, 09:00:12 PM »

Communication is the key.  I  like profiles that have made the effort, however,  I also help people out with profiles too, its a great ice breaker.

Guess the chemistry has to be there ... I chat for hours so if they haven't fell asleep ..... maybe  lol

Tight was class,  sexi you are damn right there.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
old_goat
: 450

« #11 : May 07, 2013, 10:25:35 PM »

old_goat, this is poetry... did you write it?

I just room with my spouse for sex. With friends just for talking or dancing.
Before this I looked at the profile. If there was just a pussy to see - no interest
If there was no description - no interest
If the girl asked for money, gifts or something similar - no interest

The ava had to be nice dressed and i prefered to read an interesting banner. Something to start a chat. If the chat was nice i asked for room, if i had enough time.
I never accepted cold invites or went to room if the chat was boring.

If my post is poetry then I must confess that it was inspired by Cheya.
 ;)

: [1]  
« previous next »
: