*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Search results order?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Search results order?  ( 4766 )
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« : May 08, 2013, 12:31:42 PM »

Hello, that's not exactly a problem, but I can't find a better section for it ^^"

I'd like to know how works the order of users when we perform a research.
I mean, why I'm usually at top 4 if I search "all genders and no preferences"?

Just few days ago I was on page 3 usually, what are the parameters that make users go up or down in the list?

Thanks!  :)

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : May 08, 2013, 02:01:06 PM »

This is a mystery ... some think its to do with spending , rooming, being a new premium and being on line or a mixture of  all of them.

If anyone ever figures it out, let me know  :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #2 : May 08, 2013, 02:08:07 PM »

Ok, I hope someone has more specific info, I'm curious ^^

Meelis
: 3

« #3 : May 08, 2013, 10:49:59 PM »

i in general agree with Brandybee... it is mystery to find out the logic behind it is really very hard. On my example- sometimes making a gift brings up, but in some cases down - and i dont understand what makes the difference. In male cases shopping usually brings you down ...
Bear
: 3856

« #4 : May 09, 2013, 07:28:57 AM »

with men it is gift giving driven, I determined that when a noob joined and immediately starting doling out ungodly sums for attention and jumped to the first slot on the first page. The only time I have moved in the rankings is when I was actively gifting.

I am pretty  certain  the female rankings are tied to gifting too. Though the specifics have NEVER been disclosed to me no matter how often I ask support.

stray

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #5 : May 09, 2013, 07:38:12 AM »

I don't think the girls top list is sorted by gifts activity, I've never gifted something and I'm on top 17 of the global girls list (online and offline) and usually on top 4 between online girls.

Lover
: 10350

« #6 : May 09, 2013, 02:34:03 PM »

Gifting brings you up when you're a guy.
It seems to me, getting gifts and using them for shopping is bringing you up when you're a girl/shemale.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: