*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A small idea.. smoother transitions.
« previous next »
: [1]
: A small idea.. smoother transitions.  ( 4649 )
Mega_maggie
: 5

« : May 15, 2013, 01:09:49 PM »

Well what I mean is, I noticed that when ever you do an action it resets to the basic action, maybe adding the 'base' action as an action itself so every move you make kind of flows better.. what I mean by this.. for example say you are doing "handcuffed woman" and you go from kissing chest to sucking. Currently if you do that it kisses the chest, then resets then moves back down, would it be better if it just kissed chest then moved down? And as to not get rid of the basic action, you could just add it as an action on the bar itself. I don't know, just an idea! tell me what you think!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 15, 2013, 01:28:28 PM »

oh, it will be really better! the problem is they had to make a titanic work to do it and add several animation to any pose......so, i doubt we can see it!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #2 : May 15, 2013, 02:24:46 PM »

I notice it most in "The Spreader Bar" you go from licking to sucking and he has to move to the default in between.
So he gets up, goes behind you and then comes back to you again, into nearly the same position.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : May 15, 2013, 02:50:06 PM »

Indeed, it would be much better to have floating movements. Rukya also started a thread about changing moves while you're cumming.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1836.0.html

It's really crazy sometimes when you're having fun and suddenly your ava stops, changes to basic action and then to the one you have chosen.
I just agree with hb, it would be big work for them, so i don't have much hope we will have it soon.

jondas

« #4 : May 15, 2013, 11:51:02 PM »

I remember posting similar comments as to the smoother transitions. It may mean a lot of work to the developpers to change it but I think there is some minor changes that can be made easily. For example, reducing the time frame it takes to get from one action to another would smoothen out the transition a bit even if there is a pause through the base action of the pose.
freddie
: 248

Sweet child o'mine

« #5 : May 16, 2013, 12:14:54 AM »

i dont understand what you say
Would you be so kind to show it to me ?
:)
I notice it most in "The Spreader Bar" you go from licking to sucking and he has to move to the default in between.
So he gets up, goes behind you and then comes back to you again, into nearly the same position.

TG_Chaser

« #6 : June 19, 2013, 09:07:12 AM »

some of the actions that you should be able to do 2 at the same time dont work, like in the foreplay poses only the man can lay back
: [1]  
« previous next »
: