*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Features we would like to see in upcoming versions
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Features we would like to see in upcoming versions  ( 23709 )
madi

« #15 : May 23, 2009, 12:35:34 PM »

Better to have men on top!
Jackie
: 3

« #16 : May 23, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »

hi, 1st thing to say this is a wonderful chat programs needless to say the adult part. LOL wat i would like is a room where u can move around, sit down on chairs, lie down on bed etc.. cause some ppl maybe just wanna talk b4 going into the more hardcore stuff. this could really build up the moods. also, freedom to cuddle, hugs & kisses meant a lot to many ppl b4 & after sex. this is really 1 of the more important parts i want in the future updates hopefully. also, more options to choose from like Asian, Tan etc... customization of bodies will be great. Thanx & i vote Achat to be the beat Adult 3D Chat i've seen so far. Godspeed
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #17 : May 31, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »

Hey tom, when is there going to be any upgrades on sytles or new positions

Just am asking

Love the game thanks
Sandy

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
shyguy_nzl
: 2

« #18 : June 05, 2009, 02:08:36 AM »

7)Possible to increase dick size or reduce it

The Models dick is already pretty tiny, I don't think anyone would want to make it any smaller
shyguy_nzl
: 2

« #19 : June 05, 2009, 03:25:04 AM »

-Guys should be able to cum where they want & you should she it drip out of there ass or pussy and shoot in
     the  girls face or tits
-Guys should be able to make dick bigger..
-Should have some new hair cuts.
-Partner to undress you would be nice
-3 somes 4  four somes & many somes
-Maybe in 1st person you could aim you cum
Diavolita
: 1

« #20 : June 06, 2009, 09:59:25 AM »

Is it easy to transfer outfits, clothes, lingerie from the real world?

If yes, we could post here our suggested favorites!
Toy Doll
: 4

Your Toy Doll ;)

« #21 : June 11, 2009, 09:49:14 AM »

hi

i want to tank you for the program because i simply loved AChat ;)

i agree w/ all posts and suggestions...

*man on top should be really nice, w/ options to the girl spread and lace the man w/ the legs;

*more anal scenes;

*more pretty outfits and other avatar's customizations.

*more room scenario options like beach, top of a building, car, forest/jungle, school, hospital... all for the ppl fantasies  ;) ;

but one thing i think that should be nice is a profile page for each account so we can post pictures, ideas and other things we like and leave the forum free for important issues. Also that can help the others to find a ideal partner  ;)

i know the updates will come someday and ill be waiting  :D

Thanks again for AChat :-*
noone
: 4

« #22 : June 18, 2009, 01:00:46 AM »

hi, 1st thing to say this is a wonderful chat programs needless to say the adult part. LOL wat i would like is a room where u can move around, sit down on chairs, lie down on bed etc.. cause some ppl maybe just wanna talk b4 going into the more hardcore stuff. this could really build up the moods. also, freedom to cuddle, hugs & kisses meant a lot to many ppl b4 & after sex. this is really 1 of the more important parts i want in the future updates hopefully. also, more options to choose from like Asian, Tan etc... customization of bodies will be great. Thanx & i vote Achat to be the beat Adult 3D Chat i've seen so far. Godspeed

i am with you man!!! Tom consider this options...its importnet stuff..maybe the most
« : June 18, 2009, 01:30:35 AM noone »
sylvie7557
: 1

« #23 : July 04, 2009, 12:51:15 AM »

i am with you man!!! Tom consider this options...its importnet stuff..maybe the most

Yes I  think not having a cuddle/kiss scene before sex puts off most women - I can live with it to a certain extent but it feels very wrong - and we need a kiss and cuddle after before getting dressed

Also why can't the tables and other props be in all the scenes - it would add to the realism
« : July 05, 2009, 02:38:44 AM sylvie7557 »
Urban
: 329

« #24 : July 22, 2009, 03:45:22 PM »

A general chat or meeting room ?
bobbler

« #25 : July 26, 2009, 08:43:16 PM »

I would like to see more style kisses, cuddleing, fondleing, and some sort of underdressing by one to the other person... hmm nummy

Agree with the kissing & all the rest.  A good make-out session would get things off to a hot start.  With touching of ass & breasts.

But for when I want a guy I would like to see More style of Harder and harder...:) :) and more postions of course.. I like the Idea of me walking over while we stand naked and kneeling down for the BJ totally controled by me well by us by you know>>> YOu know Kinda Like if dressed female would be able to unzip pants and rub outside of jeans. be able to slip hand inside and pull out penis then stroke or suck or even pull pants down or zip-up pants and back off

I like the way you think, SS  :o

I think the cum animations need a lot of work.  Very hard to see.
Also would be nice to cum in mouth, on breasts, on stomach, on/in ass or pussy...you get the idea.  & with a 3-some, one girl could lick the cum off the other's body.  Or the 2 could even swap cum!

Also agree with the 3-some idea!

How about this for a position:
Grab the girl, pick her up, turn her upside-down in front of you so that she can suck your cock while you eat her pussy with her legs wrapped around your head...hmmm?
Rab
Administrator
: 111

« #26 : August 07, 2009, 07:41:50 AM »

What a great thread  :)
Please continue, good ideas will be added to Achat!
LessonInSexy
: 20

« #27 : August 20, 2009, 09:13:56 AM »

I would like to see more style kisses, cuddleing, fondleing, and some sort of underdressing by one to the other person... hmm nummy

Agree with the kissing & all the rest.  A good make-out session would get things off to a hot start.  With touching of ass & breasts.

But for when I want a guy I would like to see More style of Harder and harder...:) :) and more postions of course.. I like the Idea of me walking over while we stand naked and kneeling down for the BJ totally controled by me well by us by you know>>> YOu know Kinda Like if dressed female would be able to unzip pants and rub outside of jeans. be able to slip hand inside and pull out penis then stroke or suck or even pull pants down or zip-up pants and back off

I like the way you think, SS  :o

I think the cum animations need a lot of work.  Very hard to see.
Also would be nice to cum in mouth, on breasts, on stomach, on/in ass or pussy...you get the idea.  & with a 3-some, one girl could lick the cum off the other's body.  Or the 2 could even swap cum!

Also agree with the 3-some idea!

How about this for a position:
Grab the girl, pick her up, turn her upside-down in front of you so that she can suck your cock while you eat her pussy with her legs wrapped around your head...hmmm?

LOL bob, you naughty boy :P.
Daryl
: 5

« #28 : August 20, 2009, 12:21:51 PM »

Bobbler---  nice cum ideas!  Definitely more realistic. 
I've had women in the room at a certain moment say " Cum in me now!"  and  I have to tell them "No sorry can't  it won't let me"  and they say "Oh didn't know that" .  We continue on but the mood is killed.  Please more options!
I'll have more ideas later!
bobbler

« #29 : August 20, 2009, 07:46:01 PM »

LOL bob, you naughty boy :P.
Hey, just trying to be creative!
& I'd make a comment here, but I don't want to embarrass you in public, you dirty gurl  :P
We can discuss this more later...in private... ;)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: