*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Features we would like to see in upcoming versions
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Features we would like to see in upcoming versions  ( 23708 )
Azure
: 4

« : April 04, 2009, 02:31:48 PM »

I would first like to say how much i like this program, it is very well made, not to mention very fun to play. I would however like to suggest some new features for upcoming versions.

- More choices for customizing our avatars

- the ability to dress or undress (as a separate  action) in the rooms , dressing animations would be nice

- the ability for your partner to undress you in the rooms

- a way to have Threesomes

- more sex choices like missionary, standing tower and kneeling oral.

- restraints and BDSM options

Please don't take this as any criticism toward the program,  it is great . I hope though you might consider some suggestions from the fans of this software .

Love and Kisses Azure
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #1 : April 09, 2009, 02:06:24 AM »

Hi,

thank you for your feedback. We add continuous new functions and action possibilities, so good ideas are welcome. Of course we cannot add all of them at once, but we hope you will find always new things you like  :)

Regards,
tom
unisexualalex
: 2

« #2 : April 23, 2009, 06:20:00 AM »

nice, if possible make a story and that will give a diferrent touch .  why not add more forms of human namely futanari,she male,inter sex,hermaphrodite ! .  robot's interaction and more . your future is well set . i can guess this will be one of the best type of game soon(or already) .
linkai
: 3

« #3 : April 24, 2009, 09:53:25 AM »

I want to add my ideas to this post :

it would be nice if :
1)there is more toys to us for her and a interaction for men to use adult toys to her.
2)More Choices for the room where people have sex
3)When a new user make registration they must choiche the sex of the avatar only one time . (I think it's a bit stupid but many times people change her sex and for me and other i think it isn't funny to know that we played with a man this can reduce this joke)
4)A screen-capture fuction and if possibile a video-capture
5)Anal sex in doggy-style and in ride position would be great
6)Adding New Sections to forum where user can talk with other user
7)Possible to increase dick size or reduce it

After these ideas i have a question  , is always free adult games or will it be a payment system?

« : April 24, 2009, 09:56:51 AM linkai »
prettyGirl

« #4 : April 24, 2009, 02:07:23 PM »

Hello,

I wish also suggest some improvements to this program I love a lot :

1- Body :  More hairstyles avalaible : long natural, short pigtails, long pigtails, short ponytail, long ponytail, complex ponytail. Perhaps would it be a good idea to choose the hair style and its color separately.
               More choice for breast cups : A - B - C - D (perhaps also DD and DDD ?)

2- Clothes : Good choice, but I would like to wear a nice garter belt (white or black), and sometimes be able to choose a guepiere.
                  I whould like to wear a long dress sometimes.

3- Actions : A girl should be able to squirt in any scene (guys can cum when they want). The guy's cum should be more visible.
                 I vote for Azure's undressing options
                 As toy, a hand (moveable with the mouse ?) to caress one's partner
                 Possibility to snuggle up against one's partner (with kisses and caresses). It's important after love.
4- Scenes : missionary (on floor and lifted),
                 from behind bent over bed or against wall,
                 from behind standing, middle of room or agains wall/tree). In such a pose, I would like a lot to be able to lift my legs behind my partner and put my hands behind his neck and bend foreward while my breasts are bouncing or he's caressing my clit and/or my breasts, or any other part of my body (Do you feel capable of taking up this challenge?
                 standing foreplay (sex, handjob, snuggling and caressing/fingering each other)
                 kneeling oral (licking, handjob)
                 My great desire is the possibility to have a threesome (guy+2 girls, girl+2 guys, 3 girls)
5- Rooms : As linkai says, could you add some rooms. I love having sex in forest or on the beach. Perhaps could you add also a gynecologist cabinet?

I love very much your program and I take a very big pleasure in playing with.
Monroeg

« #5 : April 24, 2009, 05:19:31 PM »

Hello,
I agree with all suggestions from Azure and prettygirl.
 I would add more 'body types( Slim, normal,chubby and fat)
and shape the body according to age (teen, adult, mature, granny).
Thank for the beautiful game and good works.
tom
Administrator
: 336

« #6 : April 26, 2009, 08:13:13 AM »

Hi,

thank you for the great suggestions!

A few words about the new features you can expect in the not too far future.

- More customizing options first with more interesting clothing (e.g. uniforms) and new hair styles.
- New poses and actions. More detailed? You will see...  ;D
- More rooms and places will be also possible a bit later.
- Threesome, BDSM action: good ideas, and we will consider the possibilities.

We would like to add new things constantly, to keep the fun as good as possible  ;)

There will be always a FREE registration possibility for all users, but probably not with all available features, as the amount of customizing options and game scenes reach a higher level.

Regards,
tom
prettyGirl

« #7 : April 30, 2009, 04:16:02 AM »

I do hope there will be a large part for kisses and caresses in all scenes and for staying close to one another in any pose (standing, lying, kneeling...).

Ich hoffe gut, daß man einen wichtigen Teil für Küssen und Liebkosungen in allen Szenen machen wird, und daß man können wird einer nahe anderem in irgendeiner Lage bleiben (stehend, liegend, kniend)

J'espère bien qu'on fera la part belle aux baisers et aux caresses dans toutes les scènes, et à pouvoir rester l'un près de l'autre dans n'importe quelle position (debout, allongés, à genoux...)
Kalec979

« #8 : May 02, 2009, 08:46:14 AM »

Im actually missing the missionary position ... .
Sandyspinner
: 51

« #9 : May 03, 2009, 02:52:38 AM »

I do not have the Missionary postion I had a girl firend join and we played in the room for a hour but that was one we wanted and could not have.. Is there one I did not see?

I like the ideas poeple before me wrote about adding certain things

I would like to see more style kisses, cuddleing, fondleing, and some sort of underdressing by one to the other person... hmm nummy
But for when I want a guy I would like to see More style of Harder and harder...:) :) and more postions of course.. I like the Idea of me walking over while we stand naked and kneeling down for the BJ totally controled by me well by us by you know>>> YOu know Kinda Like if dressed female would be able to unzip pants and rub outside of jeans. be able to slip hand inside and pull out penis then stroke or suck or even pull pants down or zip-up pants and back off

I have read a lil about the plans of the game and how much people have already metioned stuff to improve and  the ones that say More is coming... I really enjoy this game and have already been satisfied by a good realchatplay sex roll thank you and I look forward to be able to keep coming back over and over

SandySpinner- Made with help of Robot boy/girl-soon u
Sandyspinner

« #10 : May 03, 2009, 03:02:58 AM »

OO yeah before I forget

How about a friends list that Both members would have to agree to have each other on the list
that one i do not know I do like meeting new people but there is this one ladyI would liketo meet again

Also
How about a ignore button to men for the most part that will not leave you alone when you are chatting in main  not in room  they keep sending request for room (maybe just ignore them for 5 mins everytime button is pressed... added button to the room request ♥accept♥decline♥ignore5mins♥

sometime they do not stop then they just keep chatting and hurt other good conversations I am having with a good member tha I want to get to know and play with

Evi01
: 59

« #11 : May 03, 2009, 04:56:25 AM »

Something like a friend/ignore list would be great or something like a status which can be online, away, dnd and so on. Like in ICQ and other messangers.

Ingame: Maralea
Sandyspinner

« #12 : May 03, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »

How long do we wait between Upgrades?
Can you maybe post on what is coming in the new upgrades even if there is noo date set for release

Ok and If I understand this right... We are goingto haveto pay for somefeatures and not others...
Is there features now to havethat I canpay forand is it that both haveto payto getit or can one pay and the other enjoy the person company with there advantages
« : May 03, 2009, 11:11:48 PM Sandyspinner »

Kalec979

« #13 : May 07, 2009, 08:23:51 AM »

Since my own model disturbed me extremely while viewing the jerking vagina
I am wishing a option to make the own player model invisible.
Evi01
: 59

« #14 : May 13, 2009, 12:43:25 PM »

Is it possible for you to say when the updates will be released or is there no date until now?

Ingame: Maralea
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: