*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Achats Village Sweep Stake Lottery
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
: Achats Village Sweep Stake Lottery  ( 57747 )
Daveoh
: 51

« #60 : July 17, 2013, 03:13:13 PM »

grats :)
now can i interest you in a new investment sca i mean opportunity all you need to invest is $650 and i two weeks you will double your money. How about it you interested ?

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #61 : July 17, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »

A Big Thank You to Nat33 for donating her winnings for other games  on Forum.  That is very big hearted of you and on behalf of  myself, the other Moderators & the Forum Village -  We thank you.

We will obviously keep you informed of any games you have sponsored.

In the meantime, I toast you with my tea and scones, whilst you drink your wine with snails & frogs legs...  ;D

Muskateer,  I will see you tomorrow night on the battlefield...  :P      I hope you have practiced your lap / pole dance. I will look forward to your forfeit  ;D   ;D     ;D

( AChat's > Organizations & Events > Contests >  Battle - UEFA WOMEN'S EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP (Women’s Euro ) 2013 .)
« : July 17, 2013, 03:24:35 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jondas

« #62 : July 18, 2013, 12:15:10 AM »

Felicitations Nat

Please do pick me some numbers for this week's rl lottery :p

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #63 : July 18, 2013, 04:46:56 AM »

Thank you all  :-*

In the meantime, I toast you with my tea and scones, whilst you drink your wine with snails & frogs legs...  ;D

Frogs legs is good for... jumping  ;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Brandybee

« #64 : November 21, 2013, 10:20:57 AM »

Achat’s Village Sweep Stake Lottery.     Director  ..   Brandybee,   Co-Director ... Lover.

We are starting a Christmas  Achat Village Sweep Stake Lottery, open to Forum Members only.  The winning ticket takes the pot or stake.  There will  be 1 winner  ONLY.

1.     Participants  will  choose 6 numbers  between  1 and 49.  This will be their Lottery Ticket.

2.     Tickets cost  20A$ each to play.  You can play up to a maximum of 5 tickets.

3.     You gift   “ Pythia “  , Our Forum Avatar ,  the cost of your tickets AND send a PM  to the Director  AND Co-Director of the lottery, stating the date  you have gifted, your numbers & number of tickets paid for. This is to ensure the integrity of our account keeping  ;D

4.   On confirmation of your gift & ticket numbers, participants will be listed to play the lottery in the appropriate topic and also get a pm.

5.   The winning ticket holder must claim his or her prize by posting in the topic & forwarding a PM to the Director  & Co-Director. The Stake or pot collected will then be awarded to the winning ticket holder.   

6.   The winning ticket holder has time to claim until the last day of month the lottery has taken place, ending Midnight UK time. Otherwise, the Stake or Pot collected will roll over for the next draw.

7.   The Draw will take place  Sunday 22 Dec 2013.  Time to be confirmed but around 9pm. (UK / GMT Time ) Numbers will be drawn at 10 minute intervals till all 6 numbers are published.

8.    A separate locked topic will display the Winning Ticket number , date of draw and later on.. confirmation that the winning ticket has been claimed & by whom, confirmation the award has been made and how much ....   or  whether it is a Rollover. 

9.   Good Luck to all.    :-*   :-*   :-* 

NB -  For information of  players  " Pythia "  is the Moderator's Forum Avatar .   "Osiris_Forum"  is the Forum bank account.  Due to limitatons of amount of gift giving Achat Gods have set for games for Osiris_Forum, we can reduce this by using Pythia in the Bingo and Lottery Sweep stake games. This will enable us potentially,  to  play more Sweep Stake games in forum. 
These are the only 2  Avatars you will ever be asked to gift in games.  It will also assist us in keeping accurate accounts if games run along side each other.  This is also why it is important that when you gift these avatars, you send a PM to the Director AND Co-Director stating how much, what for and when.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

Post your interest here and confirmation of the gifting.  Good Luck

« : November 22, 2013, 05:15:52 AM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #65 : November 22, 2013, 07:51:53 PM »

Sweepers / Players  in the Christmas Sweep stake Lottery.

1.  Tangoracer  .   Confirmed tickets & gift  received

Covems
: 1688

« #66 : November 25, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »

This sounds like fun

What do I have to do?

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #67 : November 25, 2013, 06:13:24 AM »

You have to say you're in, then gift Pythia and send us (Brandy & Lover) your tickets. That's all...same as we did last year

Covems

« #68 : November 26, 2013, 04:46:05 PM »

How many numbers?

Brandybee

« #69 : November 26, 2013, 05:00:18 PM »

Read above 1 to 9   ;D

Covems

« #70 : November 27, 2013, 06:58:26 AM »

So I get 1 to 9 numbers...  do I have to choose how many or is that done by the organizers?  Am I picking numbers from 1 to 9 also, or are there other numbers involved? 

Who gets the AChat money?  Osiris_Forum?  I need to know, because last time I got all confused and sent the AChat money to Pythia, or was that Osiris_Forum... or did I send it to both.

This is so confusing... I think I need a drink.

Lover
: 10350

« #71 : November 27, 2013, 07:21:35 AM »

lol cove...

Rule 1: You choose 6 numbers between 1 and 49 (you also may choose 1 and 49)
Rule 2: 6 numbers for each ticket - you can choose 1 - 5 tickets, each ticket costs 20A$
Rule 3: You gift Pythia, also post here you join and send Brandy and me a pm, comfirming you're in

Offer me a drink too, I will accept it :P

Covems

« #72 : November 27, 2013, 09:28:07 AM »

Okay... so 48 tickets with the number 6 on them.... sounds easy enough to me.

I'm in and I've sent my A$'s in to Pythia... or was that Osiris_Forum... I can't remember

I'll pour us all a shot.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #73 : November 27, 2013, 01:24:23 PM »

A$666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666,666

Covems is that your Bar Bill added up??

Brandybee

« #74 : November 27, 2013, 02:45:07 PM »

Pulling the Malorts face ...

You know, if I ever see a bottle on the shelf, I'm just going to have to buy one LOL

@Tango,  LOL   I think I might have to call him on his Tab soon. 

Lottery Sweep Stake update -

1.  Tangoracer      Confirmed tickets & gift  received
2.  Covems.          Confirmed tickets & gift  received 

Lottery Stake so far   A$  200

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  
« previous next »
: