*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Bukkakes and GangBangs ?
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Bukkakes and GangBangs ?  ( 13983 )
DexMandrake
: 20

« : June 09, 2013, 07:24:08 AM »

Hello AChat community!  Lately, I have been running into many players who have been asking about (or actively wanting) AChat to develop the ability for more than 3 players to enter a room!  This would open up fetish possibilities such as Bukkakes or Gang Bangs.  I just thought I would start this thread to see if there is any other interest out there in this forum ???  Submitted Respectfully ~ Dex Mandrake (the Gentleman o' Decadence !)
A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #1 : June 09, 2013, 08:28:27 AM »

I understand this needs to have sex group with more than 3 peoples.
But, it's important to known that it's difficult to manage all combination.

For threesome, we have those combinations:
FFF
FFM
FFS
FSM
FSS
FMM
MMM
MMS
MSS
SSS
And i don't know if all are one pose
So, I let to you to define all combinations for foursome, fivesome ...

I think it's more important to cover threesome sex group before to have other sex group capabilities
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : June 13, 2013, 10:38:14 AM »

I think it was an year and half ago (or more......) when someone came out with the same subject! and i remember susy answer about a project about allowing more then 3 people in room but till now, no news.....and we still waiting for it! forever, maybe.......for short time.....who know!

but thanks for putting this questioon under the light again, i think it can be a nice add, not having big aspectative after the last threesome was released.....

Daveoh
: 51

« #3 : June 14, 2013, 01:56:46 AM »

may i ask a silly question ?

what is a Bukkakes ?

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
hentaiboy69

« #4 : June 14, 2013, 02:33:23 AM »

Literally, you can translate it from japanese as many cum on face from different men at same time or one after another. fast answer......isn't it!?

Daveoh

« #5 : June 14, 2013, 02:44:32 AM »

very fast answer thank you , and very good explanation as i have heard the term loads of times and never knew what it meant until now :) Thanks

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : June 14, 2013, 03:28:33 AM »

Stray  runs a  Bukkakes  contest every now and then  :)    Watch out for the next one ....   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Concerto

« #7 : June 14, 2013, 07:32:41 AM »

The fact that there are many in the room at one time doesn't mean that acts couldn't  be restricted to a maximum of three persons in the same way that they are currently.

It could be treated like a mini-Achat within AChat with people inviting others to make pairs and threesomes in a similar way to how it is done at present with the addition of an open-call to anyone interested to join, as opposed to having to specifically invite e.g. a Shout command - "male and shemale over here want third person to join them - any sex" and whoever wants to can just link to the shouter somehow for immediate acceptance. You could still go in to specific rooms as now or make out in an area of the main room.

Only rule would be  no ill-will about participants quitting and  it gives people the chance to move around quickly between groups, gives the voyeurs a chance to enjoy themselves and  enjoy masturbation as an individual, which isn't available at present.

I'm sure others can improve on that :)

hentaiboy69

« #8 : June 14, 2013, 08:15:11 AM »

To all: make a tour here and find out old opinion and some suggestion........then, if yo think there is more to say or to suggest.....post it!

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1088.0.html

Lover
: 10350

« #9 : June 14, 2013, 10:17:13 AM »

Bukkake is not just cum on face but all over the body. Many people are standing around the girl, wanking and jerking, cumming on her. A good bath for those who love it ;)

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #10 : June 14, 2013, 01:36:06 PM »

Yes Bukkake is a good shower........ of cum..... mmmmmmm  8)

Some examples:

;D

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Daveoh

« #11 : June 14, 2013, 03:35:22 PM »

well this sounds like something i can get my hands into :)

hentaiboy69

« #12 : June 14, 2013, 03:41:18 PM »

only your hands!?  ;D ;D

Daveoh

« #13 : June 14, 2013, 03:42:49 PM »

lol well you have to begin somewhere

Covems
: 1688

« #14 : June 14, 2013, 04:00:19 PM »

Even cookies can do Bukkake
Why can't we?

Enjoy!

« : June 14, 2013, 04:03:04 PM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: