*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  How big....
« previous next »
: [1]
: How big....  ( 5721 )
Daveoh
: 51

« : June 14, 2013, 01:43:34 AM »

Hi all
    Id just like to know how big the she male community here is ? and is it very active ?

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : June 14, 2013, 02:23:14 AM »

I can't give you an exactly answer, but there are mayn shemales around. Use the search function in game, just shemales and also offline. So you can count if you want ;)

Daveoh

« #2 : June 14, 2013, 02:32:29 AM »

:) i have done that search and fin loads of free girls wanting money or just want sex and then run which is not for me but i will keep looking

Adera
: 3047

« #3 : June 14, 2013, 06:31:49 AM »

I'd say that it's pretty small and that the activity varies but is generally pretty low. I haven't been active at all lately so I wouldn't really know tbh.
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : June 14, 2013, 10:24:58 AM »

On first sight AChat is full of girls asking for money or just a quick fuck. But be patient, there are also many girls wishing different things. They are here for fun, a good talk, being more closer...
AChat is made for short talks and quick sex. But many want more and you will find them! Follow the "rules" which alos are valid in rl: Talk first, get to know them and read their banner/profiles.

It's funny sometimes. Some men post in forum, little complaining about the whores outside... believing there aren't no nice girls outside. When I talk to girls in game, many tell the same. No nice guys, just fellows looking for fast sex... perhaps we should advertize one topic we have in forum, called "Personal Ads".
Don't  take it personal Daveoh, these last sentences are meant in general.

Daveoh

« #5 : June 14, 2013, 03:40:28 PM »

Looking is part of the fun :) well ill not give up soo any lady's reading if your looking for more than a quicky im your mad ;) and ill post a add too :)

TG_Chaser

« #6 : July 09, 2013, 05:03:33 PM »

try different times of the day. Hookers are unavoidable but they're pretty fun to mess with. :D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : July 10, 2013, 12:49:49 AM »

Oh, yes they are.......specially when finally they leave you enjoy AChat after you say them you won't pay them for room! :P

: [1]  
« previous next »
: