*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Father's Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father's Day  ( 3607 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : June 16, 2013, 08:45:32 AM »

It's Father's Day  today in the UK  ;D

So for all you Dad's out there,  Thank you for giving us our children,  Thank you for the guidance , the love & protection that you provide and Thank you for all the little things you do, to show us you care.

To my Dad, I think of you every day ...  Happy Father's day .   Look out for me tonight, I'll be waving to the brightest star in the sky...  God Bless you and keep you in his care.  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jayc
: 1600

« #1 : June 16, 2013, 10:05:28 AM »

its Fathers day in the USA also, and will be thinking about my Dad also. He was a good man who loved his family and had a big impact on who i am today, my love of books, the outdoors and my sense of humor all come from my Dad.  :)
Covems
: 1688

« #2 : June 16, 2013, 11:17:51 AM »

Thank you Miss Brandy...

I too have my Daddy in my thoughts today.  And like Jayc, I know that's where I got my love of life from, not to mention my sense of humor.  Dad was a prankster, and taught me how to whittle, play guitar, hunt, fish, ride, shoot, rope, and how to do Dad things.  Not a day goes by where I don't think of him.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Stone
: 1842

« #3 : June 16, 2013, 02:00:49 PM »

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there.

Thank. You  Dad for helping  me  be the person I am,  the  love of  nature  and the wonder of life.   How  could you ever know how great I turned out   ;D ;D
Thinking of. You today of all days.    You turned out great  too.   Hugs and kiss sent your way.

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : June 16, 2013, 02:10:23 PM »

In Germany we already had Father's Day but why not thanking him more often? We spent the afternoon together and had a nice bbq. Thanks Dad for always being a wonderful father. Also for being so patient when your little son had another one of his crazy ideas ;)

Best wishes to all wonderful Dads out there.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: