*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Feeling Adventurous!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Feeling Adventurous!  ( 2507 )
HardLoveTool
: 3

« : June 21, 2013, 06:31:55 PM »

One night feeling bored, and sexually frustrate I decided  to be a little adventurous...sexually. As I begin to think...a  brillant idea came to me...I had been wanting to go to a movie,  and haven't given me the time.

Now, I decided to get  some loose shorts that I had lying around, and kinda short, too. So, I put on a muscle shirt, and took those shorts out, and put them on without any briefs on. The tip of my cock could  be barely seen at the bottom of my shorts, but with any effort...it  was plainly visible, including the form (which when fully erected goes up to eight inches). Loved the feeling of freedom...and  letting it all hang down! So, off I went...got in, and eyes  were truly fixed on me...or "else-where" shall  I say.

Anyway, half way through the movie, I decided to go  to the shack bar to get some pop-corn and a drink. When I approached...as  I was standing there...one of the girls behind the counter  whispered to the other one on her right side..."Did  you see his muscle?" (Could very plainly over-hear
 what she was saying.) As I was walking away, they were still  looking intensively down at the bottom of my shorts, which  now had my hard-on so hard and big that I could feel the bulge  protruding out.

Anyway, got back inside the movie area,  and sat towards the back where no one was sitting.  After awhile, noticed two girls coming in as if looking  for someone. Then I recognized them, they were the girls  from the counter. (Must've gotten off work.)

They finally saw, and recognized me because by then they were  coming down between the seats to where I was sitting. One  of them asked if anyone was sitting besides me...which  of course, I said no.

Well, one of them sat on side of me, while  the other, on the other side. They begin talking to me, and  before long...one of them placed her hand on my bare leg  as tingling feelings went through me. The other one did  the same on the other leg. As we continued talking, the first  girls' hand begin to travel higher and higher up my  leg.

I could feel my cock about to burst out of my shorts. She finally reached the tip of my now huge, and firm cock...and  begin to feel the tip of it with her fingers. Wow!! The other  one had gotten the idea also, and her hand was on the move,  too. As she also found the huge bulge on my loose shorts.

One of them was rubbing the pre-cum that was ooozing out  of the slid on top of my cock with her fingers. Her fingers  were going round and round around my cock's head. While  the other, rubbing, and grabbing the length of my shaft.

I was wanting to moan and groan loudly, but tried to keep  myself from yelling out in ecstasy.

It was quite dark towards  the back, and very few people watching the film (most of  them were towards the front section of the theater). Before  long, one of them couldn't contain herself any longer,  as she begin to lower herself in her seat. She finally bend  over, and exposing my cock's head (which by now must've  been red and swollen) begin to suck wildly...first starting  on its' head, and then going further down its'  shaft. The other one had pull my shorts down, and was helping  the other one with the shaft as she rubbed her hand on the  bottom of it, while the other sucked harder. Oh, MY!

Finally the second girl got her turn...with reluctance  from the first one. But, she, too begin sucking to her content.  The film was about to end, so they compose themselves,  and asked if I could take them home. I, of course, said yes.

As we got in the car, their hands were all over me once again.  The one in front, grabing my thick, and now huge cock, which  was fully exposed, while the other one, rubbing my chest,  and kissing my neck. I couldn't concentrate on my driving  anymore, so asked them if they knew a place where we could  park. One of them quickly volunteer a place.

When we arrived to this isolated place, we got out of the  car, and went to the back seat. One of them laid down, taking  off her clothes, while the other one also took her's  off, too. The one lying down opened her legs wide to receive  my now huge, throbbing cock as I begin to pump hard her now  juicy cunt. As I was pumping deep and hard, the other one  begin licking my ass, and had her hands working my balls  as they met with the other girl's cunt.

The sound was  like a gushing stream. Mmmm...We fucked almost all night,  and when I finished, they both continued sucking my huge
 cock, which didn't seem to went to go down.

My cock even  throbs right now, just thinking of that night.

I am looking  for more of these type of adventures. I know there are others  out there that desire it like those two girls, and myself.

« : June 21, 2013, 09:22:44 PM Brandybee »
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : June 21, 2013, 09:12:28 PM »

Hi ya again,

It seems you are on a role tonight  :)  Thank you for sharing your stories.

Another story, that I have enjoyed very much.  I hope you do enter the Erotic Story Contest 5 .  See in the Contests section for details as to the theme, format and rules  :)

As we have non native English speakers in the Forum village,   I have spaced and blocked your words after every 5 or 6 lines or so for easier reading. This assists in translations and  readers from  losing their places  as they scroll down to read.    ;D  .  Perhaps you would consider doing this in your other stories too.  ;D ;D

Look forward to reading more of your stories and poems.  :D

« : June 21, 2013, 09:26:17 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: