*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A greeting - frontonio
« previous next »
: [1]
: A greeting - frontonio  ( 7385 )
frontonio
: 29

« : June 24, 2013, 03:34:13 PM »

A greeting to Achat's foreros 3D. It should have begun doing it, nevertheless I entered to the angry forum because it had a problem with the funcioanmiento of the program and was not receiving help of or of the webmaster. In the forum, they have helped me to solve it. The moderator Lover did it empleano a lot of time and many amiability. I believe that the moderators do a difficult work and elogiable, since it is a forum with many participation and it reason has updated the employment of hours of dedication
Achat looks like to me a program for disfruitar, nicely and imaginatively. When you go a few days using it you see that it is not difficult, but initially the new foreros lack it iinformación. For example, even 4 º day I did not inform myself that Robot was a clown, believed that it was human and thought of inviting her, This it is a surrealistic situation. In the web there is a tutorial of the version 1.08, if it was getting up-to-date to the version 1.17 we would learn before and I at least had not entered to the forum as an elephant a caharrería.
But everything is capable of getting improved, departing from the base from that is a creative, pleasant program, to which we come to enjoy and spend good moments. I give them thanks to the moderators for helping myself and to the users who answered me because they noticed that it had one o more problems and they wanted to help and I wait to continue taking part positively in the forum, though I have a problem copn the language, am Spanish, alone I deal a bit on Englishman, must use the translator google and it retards the participation.
Nice greeting
frontonio
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : June 24, 2013, 04:05:51 PM »

Frontonio,     Mr Fronty   :)  - you are most welcome in Forum. You cheer me up  with your enquiries and praise. 

Please continue posting and sharing your experiences.   The Forum Villagers, as well as the Moderators  are always willing to help.

You will soon pick up the English language,  and we do have some Spanish speakers who, I am sure will assist where necessary.  In the meantime you are doing great, just being you - please don't change...

I look forward to hearing more of your ideas & views.  Please come to the AB&G,  I will buy you a drink anytime ;)   Getting Lover in a dress is always worth a drink or three  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 24, 2013, 04:14:08 PM »

Hi frontonio,
thanks for introducing yourself here. You are right, AChat is a wonderful program. YOu will have a wonderful time and hopefully find many new friends.
When I started AChat, I also didn't know Robot is really a robot...lol. Don't be surprised, even some real people behave like a robot and just ask for money ;)

We hope to read more of you, share your ideas and wishes and become a precious member of this forum.

Thing about joining some of our events and games - lottery, secret summer and our silly games.

Please send me a pm (personal message) with your day and month of birthday.
Here you can read how to send a pm and also how to add pics and polls http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

Now I wish you a great time here. Stay as you are :)

Oh.. and don't think about all the girls, asking to see us dancing (and me wearing a dress). They just are envious :D

frontonio

« #3 : June 24, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »

Thank you, also, once again I give Lover of heart for his good adisposición. Since they see I am learning little by little, supertando my difficult beginning. I will follow his indications, at the moment I am to taste in this site and You it make possible. A cordial greeting
frontonio

« #4 : June 24, 2013, 04:34:21 PM »

A post of gratefulness has got lost to brandybee, do not be a gift I have put it. It wanted to say to him that I like Mr's name. Fronty, if habria used as user had known it, remains more delicate. Do not be like beeb in AB*G, but tomorrow, in Spain, alive where I will drink a liquor to the health of You and the community. Thank you. A nice greeting
old_goat
: 450

« #5 : June 24, 2013, 07:09:20 PM »

Welcome to the forum frontonio.
Feel free to have fun with us anytime.
 :)

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : June 25, 2013, 01:51:01 AM »

Frontonio, you are welcome in our pretty villaga (the forum!) and for any help you may need, feel free to ask.......no one bite here, but we are all ready to give you an hand!

About english language.....i'm sure you gonna learn it very well if you stay here with us and don't worry if you do mistake with words, it's a natural thing! now, come on, take a tour and enjoy the village!

frontonio

« #7 : June 25, 2013, 04:11:39 PM »

Thank you very much, old_goat, thank you very much hentaiboy69, thank you very much jcm0824, they are very nice you. I took a difficult cominzo as the use and manjo of the program, but now I am discovering new values, very positive in Achat 3d and am very to taste. A nice greeting.
SnowBunny78
: 93

Dixie Sweetheart

« #8 : June 25, 2013, 05:56:42 PM »

Welcome to the wild and crazy forum side of achat. Don't be scared to let go and a lil wild and crazy with us here

jondas

« #9 : June 25, 2013, 11:40:02 PM »

Welcome to the crazy town Frontonio and thanks for the giggles you give reading your posts :)

You'd sure learn and enjoy a lot of things beside english language on here.

Patricia1975
: 385

« #10 : June 26, 2013, 12:11:08 PM »

WELCOME TO ACHAT FORUM and Achat  ;)
frontonio

« #11 : June 26, 2013, 05:40:55 PM »

Thanks to SnowBunny, jondas and Patrician 1975 for his words of reception and good desires. It is very agreeable to be in a community in which you demonstrate so many amiability and comity. I am sorry that my Englishman is not correct but I am glad that it causes smiles. A nice greeting :D
old_goat
: 450

« #12 : June 26, 2013, 06:01:47 PM »

Your english may not be perfect but we all understand and are glad to have you here with us.
Please join in all the fun.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: