*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  2 Poses that NEED to happen :)
« previous next »
: [1]
: 2 Poses that NEED to happen :)  ( 4529 )
JemStar
: 31

ICQ Messenger - 109666319 AOL Instant Messenger - JrzyGirl79
« : July 13, 2013, 01:21:01 PM »

Clothed Making out on the couch..
I remember high school and going over............. Save that story for another day :) ANYWHO
Things that can be done

For the Girl:
  • Tongue Play
  • Sucking on the neck
  • Nails Down Back
  • Run Hands Through Hair
  • Grab But (cause the guy will be on top)
  • Wrap legs around Guys Waist
  • 1 Leg wrap guy grabs it
  • Girl pushes guy back and gets on top for a kiss
  • Pulls Guy close for Embrace

For the Guy:
  • Tongue Play
  • Sucking on the neck
  • Feeling Up (Boob gabbing)
  • Run Hands Through Hair
  • Pull Girl up to straddle lap
  • Lays in Girls Arms
[/color]
Crotch grabbing could be good too.

To Visuals to give idea of pose:

Tie that big boy up!!
The 2nd I would like to see would be to tie the guy to the bed.. Im sorry but as much as some of us girls DO LOVE to be chained to the bed, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to give it right back to a few of you.. blow job, riding, so on and so forth.. Basically take Women in Control, Riding and Blow job, chain the guy to the bed and Im thinking PARTY!!

I have no visual assistance for that one my words give more then enough of a fun visual :)
« : July 13, 2013, 01:24:56 PM JemStar »

Tell yourself Duckie, you're really quite lucky! - Dr. Suess
Daveoh
: 51

« #1 : July 13, 2013, 07:32:42 PM »

The nails down the back work for me  ;D

If I said you had a Beautiful body would you hold it against me ?
JemStar

« #2 : July 13, 2013, 11:03:37 PM »

Even as a dominant male you should still get some small satisfaction of telling someone to fuck you hard and spank them when they are done for not doing it hard enough..

Covems
: 1688

« #3 : July 14, 2013, 05:15:30 AM »

I've often discussed the desire to have the ability to pin my lover into the corner of the magic sofa and engage in a good, old fashioned, make out session, clothed or unclothed.  Some of my fondest memories of my youth are the great make out sessions on the sofa that I had with my girlfriend.  During these sessions she would accuse me of having 4 sets of hands... heheh   ...then there was that time in the tent...    *sigh*

Yes JemStar... two excellent pose suggestions.

I am not what you would consider to be Dominate, nor am I Submissive.  I believe in equality for both partners in a relationship, in and out of the bedroom.  I share in the kitchen duties and the household duties, child rearing duties, so why not be equal in the sexual relationship...  but, to each their own...

However, there are times when some aggressivness from both sides can be exciting.  Sometimes I am the aggressor but there are other times when I love it when my partner/lover decides that I am worth the effort and she takes control.  To me it shows me that she wants me as much as I want her, and she desires to please not only me by taking control, but she is also pleasing herself.  Once released it makes for some great sex.

Then there's the ride through Small World....

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : July 14, 2013, 01:56:40 PM »

The first idea is amazing.

I'm not dom but prefer to be the more active part. But if my girl is really...well, hungry... I am gladly her food ;) So of course I'd buy the 2nd pose too.

JemStar

« #5 : July 14, 2013, 02:17:39 PM »

LOL Its a small world.. AW YA!! :)

I like the make out one the best.. But yeah the tied down one is kinda a idea cause EVERY now and then Im like man wha I would like to.. and it would mean I need him tied down...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: