*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A new Royal Baby.
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: A new Royal Baby.  ( 15726 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : July 23, 2013, 06:13:41 PM »

Rukya,  Baby Cambridge is not a baby like others,  the minute he was born, he made history and his future mapped out. 

Hmmm .... Can he talk ? walk ? write maybe ? No , i dont think . Like all others babies , he can only scream/cry , eat and make his panty weird . So its a baby like all others . He did nothing special untill now i think . The only thing he did is to born , and this , all the babies can do . And be in history books dont mean that he is better than others babies . Bad peoples are in history books too  :)

@tango : for me it will be Edward

He made history by being born  and being an heir to the throne of England.  That's why he is special.  And why all the media coverage.
He is not super human if that is your point.   If you don't like it, turn your TV off  but be happy for the new family. 

Please don't compare him with infamous people in history books,  and don't hold it against him because of his position. We just have a different culture to you.  We should respect that in each other. 
Just be happy for us  Rukya  ok  :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #16 : July 24, 2013, 09:14:57 AM »

Rukya,  Baby Cambridge is not a baby like others,  the minute he was born, he made history and his future mapped out. 

Hmmm .... Can he talk ? walk ? write maybe ? No , i dont think . Like all others babies , he can only scream/cry , eat and make his panty weird . So its a baby like all others . He did nothing special untill now i think . The only thing he did is to born , and this , all the babies can do . And be in history books dont mean that he is better than others babies . Bad peoples are in history books too  :)

@tango : for me it will be Edward

He made history by being born  and being an heir to the throne of England.  That's why he is special.  And why all the media coverage.
He is not super human if that is your point.   If you don't like it, turn your TV off  but be happy for the new family. 

Please don't compare him with infamous people in history books,  and don't hold it against him because of his position. We just have a different culture to you.  We should respect that in each other. 
Just be happy for us  Rukya  ok  :-*

1 - i didnt compare him to bad peoples , i just say that being in history books dont mean he will be a great man .

2 - its not him who made history by his birth , its his mother . The baby do nothing to be born  ;)

3 - about media coverage , i find stupid to stay camp in front of a maternity for 2 or 3 weeks , with a canicular weather , to just say all the day : Oh the duchesse is not yet here . The only funny thing is that half the medias who was waiting in full sun have miss her arrival to the maternity  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #17 : July 24, 2013, 10:10:11 AM »

A baby... where ? what baby ?  ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Stone
: 1842

« #18 : July 24, 2013, 10:23:03 AM »

Rukya,

I think you have made it very clear your feelings on our Royal Family and your indifference is duly noted. Sometimes though, if you cant say anything nice about something, it is best not to say anything at all.
Just be happy another country is rejoicing and happy in their good news.  Is that so hard really?

The points you have made :-

Point 1 is a matter of opinion and was how you wrote it, it could be construed as an insult.
Point 2 You are wrong. The birth of this baby is History. Our History.
Point 3  That is your opinion but the birth is world news, whether you approve or not.

If you wish to continue this discussion further, then please feel free to PM me, I don't think this is the correct topic for you to vent your frustrations about our English culture.
This topic is  about the wonderful news that we have a new heir to our throne and a fun speculation on the name he will be given.

@ Nat33   LOL   I do believe Jayc owes  you a foot massage & I owe you a lap dance or pole dance  for  France's win over England.  3 - 0  Wasn't it ?   ;D     What a pity, Rukya didn't join in the fun.  That would have been interesting to say the least.   ;D

« : July 24, 2013, 10:29:14 AM Stone »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #19 : July 24, 2013, 01:17:44 PM »

The Name pale is closed so here are the names in the running

Tango                    Phillip
Stone                     George
mrsexlover             James
Brandy                   Albert
Lover                     Andrew
Momma_Adrea       Phillip
Rukya                    Edward
jcm                        James

Just a note:-  That if there are more then one person with the same name you share the prize money

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #20 : July 24, 2013, 01:28:46 PM »

Rukya,

I think you have made it very clear your feelings on our Royal Family and your indifference is duly noted. Sometimes though, if you cant say anything nice about something, it is best not to say anything at all.
Just be happy another country is rejoicing and happy in their good news.  Is that so hard really?

The points you have made :-

Point 1 is a matter of opinion and was how you wrote it, it could be construed as an insult.
Point 2 You are wrong. The birth of this baby is History. Our History.
Point 3  That is your opinion but the birth is world news, whether you approve or not.

If you wish to continue this discussion further, then please feel free to PM me, I don't think this is the correct topic for you to vent your frustrationsabout our English culture.
This topic is  about the wonderful news that we have a new heir to our throne and a fun speculation on the name he will be given.

@ Nat33   LOL   I do believe Jayc owes  you a foot massage & I owe you a lap dance or pole dance  for  France's win over England.  3 - 0  Wasn't it ?   ;D     What a pity, Rukya didn't join in the fun.  That would have been interesting to say the least.   ;D

No need to become agressive or insulting .

About point 2 , he will made history when he will become king in hmmm lets say around 50 years .
« : July 24, 2013, 01:37:06 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Covems
: 1688

« #21 : July 24, 2013, 01:31:44 PM »

Congratulations to the happy couple... and congratulations to all of the UK.  

Even though the naming is closed... and I know there's no way they would choose Covems... I offer this name:

Henry

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #22 : July 24, 2013, 01:38:59 PM »

the name is finally out! the baby name is.....George Alexander Louis!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #23 : July 24, 2013, 01:56:32 PM »

George would have never occurred to me.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #24 : July 24, 2013, 05:34:42 PM »

George Alexander Louis

A very Kingly name   ;D          Congratulations Stone on guessing correctly   :-*

Just a thought,   the irony of his last name,  is not lost on me    -     the last  King of  France was  Louis XVl,   executed by guillotine in 1793  for treason by the Republican Government ...    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #25 : July 25, 2013, 12:31:27 AM »

Lol, Bee......are you afraid that can be his destiny!? luckily those time are over.........now, usually they us poison, car accident or professional killer, you know....

Kidding, of course...... ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #26 : July 25, 2013, 01:18:27 AM »

Congrats stone - but next time you have to tell us about your conncetion to the royal family :o

hentaiboy69

« #27 : July 25, 2013, 02:16:39 AM »

Maybe she's hired as royal baby nunny......lol!  ::)
« : July 25, 2013, 10:16:59 AM hentaiboy69 »

Stone
: 1842

« #28 : August 15, 2013, 10:01:26 AM »

Thank you Tangoracer,  sorry I have not answered before

I have received my winnings for  guessing his name correctly.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: