*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A new Royal Baby.
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: A new Royal Baby.  ( 15724 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : July 22, 2013, 02:06:33 PM »

The Duke &  Duchess of Cambridge  have become  proud parents  of  their first born  -  a baby boy weighing in at 8lb 6oz at 4.24pm  today  Mon 22 July 2013

The baby boy is a future King of England. He is third in line to the throne of England,  after Prince Charles & Prince William.

The Prince Of Wales is now a Grandad  ;D

Kate went into labour this morning. Prince Wills was present at the birth and Kate and baby are doing well. She will stop in hospital  over night.

The new Royal Baby is the Great Grandson of  The Queen of England.

God Save the Queen.    ;D

« : July 22, 2013, 02:15:05 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 22, 2013, 02:22:06 PM »

I asked myself how long it takes until you post it. Got the breaking news some minutes ago...lol...

Congrats to "your" royal baby. Party time in bar, all english members pay :D

Brandybee

« #2 : July 22, 2013, 02:29:18 PM »

Of  course.    Any excuse to wave my flag   ;D

The crowds are gathering outside Buckingham Palace, its a full moon , the hottest evening for about 7 years and the gun salutes will start tomorrow...   Drinks are on the house in the AB&G   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is history in the making.  Cant wait to see him.

Clinking my glass -  Cheers  Everyone.   :-*
« : July 22, 2013, 02:31:20 PM Brandybee »

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : July 22, 2013, 02:43:25 PM »

Congratulation for England, nothing more......i would like to iunderstand all this devotion to the royal family one day......maybe!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #4 : July 22, 2013, 03:21:43 PM »

HUZZAH!!  Health and Happiness to all!

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Brandybee

« #5 : July 22, 2013, 08:12:10 PM »

Thank you Momma_Andrea  .. Cheers & Good health.

Congratulation for England, nothing more...... I would like to understand all this devotion to the royal family one day......maybe!

Because they are our Royal Family of course   ;D 

The Queen is our head of state, and the Common wealth ;  the family have a fascinating history,  the main members of the family do an enormous amount of work for charity,  are amazing ambassadors for our country ,  and bring in an enormous amount of income for England in regard to tourism & trade. 

Who doesn't go and see  Buckingham Palace  if they visit London ?   Everyone visiting our Capitol  wants to see where the Queen of  England lives and what a real palace looks like.
And the pageantry  ...   you got to admit its impressive..

No matter what you hear,  The Royal family actually pay for themselves  and pay their taxes too.

Of course, I am a Royalist,  I love them  and I hope we never have a president.    The Queen and role of  Prime Minister do us ok.    ;D

And now we have a brand new prince  ...   Baby Cambridge ...     Still wetting the baby's  head   ;D   Cheers to all   ;D

« : July 22, 2013, 08:15:26 PM Brandybee »

Stone
: 1842

« #6 : July 22, 2013, 09:16:51 PM »

A toast,  To the HRH  Duke  &   Duchess  on the safe arrival  of  BABY  CAMBRIDGE .    A New SON & Future King of  ENGLAND.

Cheers to  The ROYAL Family    and    I will also buy a round of drinks for our wonderful Forum Village.   Another important day in the history of  England.

Congratulations to the new family.   

The regal names speculation will now begin -  George, Harry, Charles, William, Phillip, Henry, Richard,  Edward,  Andrew.   All the above  LOL.

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #7 : July 22, 2013, 09:32:08 PM »

Congrats to all our English friends with this birth.

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #8 : July 23, 2013, 05:21:35 AM »

Hmmm personnaly , i dont see any interest on it . This is just a baby like others . We see only this in the news its boring . Leave them quiet , the mother need rest i think . Isnt there laws protecting babies from this kind of exploitations ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee

« #9 : July 23, 2013, 09:58:41 AM »

It must be hard for them to live in the spot light all the time. They are in the realms of A list celebrity and many in the world like to read and see pictures of them.   Wills and Kate however are very down to earth and I'm sure will make the right decisions for their son. Wills will look after his wife and baby.  I was impressed how they managed to keep the gender and the birth quiet for 4 hours, spending quiet family time together before releasing the news to the world.

The English Press  have a very good relations with our Royals and are respectful on the whole.  Usually problems occur with the foreign press and paparazzi when their privacy is invaded, especially with zoom lenses.

I think they handle the attention very well though.

Rukya,  Baby Cambridge is not a baby like others,  the minute he was born, he made history and his future mapped out.  He will be King of England one day unless he decides to abdicate  or dies first.  Either way, he is in the history books of England. 
Presidents &  Prime ministers  will come & go ..  The Royals are a constant.
And that makes him news worthy.  Hopefully with the guidance of his parents and the good relations that will continue,  a happy balance will be maintained.    ;D

Thank you everyone for your well wishes  for England and the happy couple.   

Love them or indifferent to our Royals, its always nice to have a happy occasion to have reported in the news for a change, and a welcome break from the normal doom and gloom.   So I will drink to that too.   I don't need much excuse to raise my tea too  ;D ;D ;D ;D

tangoracer
: 3444

« #10 : July 23, 2013, 01:01:30 PM »

YAYY  a baby boy

OK 50A$ up for grabs for the person that guesses the name

Tango          Phillip
Stone           George
mrsexlover   James

I will add you name you only have till 20:00   24/07/13   to get your name to me

have fun  Tango

« : July 23, 2013, 02:01:38 PM tangoracer »

Brandybee

« #11 : July 23, 2013, 02:31:16 PM »

I will choose ........    Albert    :)   

Lover
: 10350

« #12 : July 23, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »

Andrew

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #13 : July 23, 2013, 04:06:55 PM »

Phillip

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #14 : July 23, 2013, 04:22:13 PM »

Rukya,  Baby Cambridge is not a baby like others,  the minute he was born, he made history and his future mapped out. 

Hmmm .... Can he talk ? walk ? write maybe ? No , i dont think . Like all others babies , he can only scream/cry , eat and make his panty weird . So its a baby like all others . He did nothing special untill now i think . The only thing he did is to born , and this , all the babies can do . And be in history books dont mean that he is better than others babies . Bad peoples are in history books too  :)

@tango : for me it will be Edward
« : July 23, 2013, 04:24:02 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: