*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Who collects most panties/briefs?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 8
: Who collects most panties/briefs?  ( 51773 )
Lover
: 10350

« : July 31, 2013, 04:26:04 PM »

We're starting a new crazy contest. All you have to do is to collect panties/briefs and post a pic. Winner is, who has got most.

The rules:
- Contest is starting on Sunday, 4th of August and stops on Sunday, 1st of September 10pm european time. The topic will be closed.
- The pic has to show both people in sex clothes, the giver has to wear panties/briefs (the receiver can be nude or wear underwear too)
- This pic you have to post here in this topic
- No pic may be used twice or more (if both people take part, you have to take two pics)
- Winner is the person, who has collected most panties/briefs (= most pics)
- Ask your room partner for permission taking pics and publishing them - if we get any complaints or notice, your partner wasn't asked, we remove the pic.
- Mods aren't allowed to play

How do I take part?
- Just post a pic you have taken. You can start each time from the 4th of August.

Prize:
- The winner gets 500A$
« : August 01, 2013, 03:01:13 AM Lover »

Lover

« #1 : July 31, 2013, 04:39:29 PM »

Taking pics:
- We suggest to use bandicam (http://www.bandicam.com) It's for free and you can adjust the frame, so you just can photograph what you need - no names and chat window are necessary.
- You also can use snipping tool if you have windows 7 or 8
- Use print-function of your comp

Print function (takes a pic)
1. In room, turn the camera till you find the right view you want, then press the "Print" button on your keyboard (or "stamp", "PrtSc" usually it's placed near the "F12" button.

2. Open an image editor program (Paint, GIMP, Photoshop) and paste the image there. You can adjust the pic if necessary, then save it on you HD

3. Upload to an image hoster (You can't add pics from your harddrive). We suggest FileFap.

Uploading pics to forum:
- Upload your pic to FileFap   http://www.filefap.com You don't have to register and adult content is allowed (though it's not necessary as long as both are wearing underwear).
- Add it to your post by using "Insert Image" (upper line above emoticons, 2nd from the left)
« : July 31, 2013, 04:44:07 PM Lover »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : August 01, 2013, 12:46:20 AM »

mmmmm......you can wear them and take a pic!  ::) :P

Lover

« #3 : August 01, 2013, 02:23:26 AM »

We can't count them - we don't know who is the real receiver :D

hentaiboy69

« #4 : August 01, 2013, 02:37:26 AM »

We can't count them - we don't know who is the real receiver :D

wellll, just put a box for each one on the stage......the one with more undies is the winner!  ;D

back on topic.....
Uploading pics to forum:
- Upload your pic to FileFap   http://www.filefap.com You don't have to register and adult content is allowed (though it's not necessary as long as both are wearing underwear).
- Add it to your post by using "Insert Image" (upper line above emoticons, 2nd from the left)

don't post too big pics, or the page will take several time to load, so, please, resize the pic to a max resolution of width=500!
to do it, add this in the image line:

[img width=500]link of the pic[img]

jondas

« #5 : August 01, 2013, 06:28:09 AM »

The contest sounds fun, and I'm sure that there will be some fierce competition!

However, I feel compelled to kindly ask whover participate in it to make sure that the partner is shown the due respect and attention, and not treated as an extra point to win a contest
Lover

« #6 : August 01, 2013, 06:47:53 AM »

Thanks jondas. Very right. If we get any hints, the partner haven't been asked or someone tried to cheat, we will suspend this person from the contest.

hentaiboy69

« #7 : August 01, 2013, 06:54:48 AM »

Well said, Jondas.....i agree with you and if we mods here something strange about people who join the game, be sure we investigate on it!

Marilyn
: 3771

« #8 : August 01, 2013, 08:12:20 AM »

The contest sounds fun, and I'm sure that there will be some fierce competition!

However, I feel compelled to kindly ask whover participate in it to make sure that the partner is shown the due respect and attention, and not treated as an extra point to win a contest

You're right, jondas and i'm sure that if Mods notice something strange, they'll investigate and act properly.

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #9 : August 02, 2013, 06:28:39 PM »

I think this will be a great contest ...  I think the person who gets big Bridget Jones knickers should get a special prize   :o

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Alita
: 206

I bite but not hard :p

« #10 : August 03, 2013, 04:14:41 PM »

;D  OOOOOO!!  i like this contest hehehe I'll end up posting an album lol
hentaiboy69

« #11 : August 04, 2013, 09:35:00 AM »

Happy to see you around, Alita......aaaaaand go with your album, but pleeease, show us yours too!  :D

Lover

« #12 : August 05, 2013, 01:09:46 AM »

Alita, are you posting an album or a washing line full of underwear?  :D

The contest is open

hentaiboy69

« #13 : August 05, 2013, 02:16:14 AM »

Alita, are you posting an album or a washing line full of underwear?  :D

Lol, Lover......don't put strange idea in our ladies! now.....i'm really curious to see who will post the first panties shot!

Lover

« #14 : August 06, 2013, 01:34:28 AM »

We love to tell, A-Team is paying the prize! Thanks A-Team :)

: [1] 2 3 ... 8  
« previous next »
: