*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello all
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello all  ( 5836 )
Amy42370
: 3

« : August 11, 2013, 10:48:23 PM »

Hello my name is Amy. I'm from the United States. I have been on AChat for a while, but I'm just now finding my way to the forums. I have just started to explore some non-traditional sides to my sexuality and I'm looking to learn more.
jondas

« #1 : August 11, 2013, 11:58:06 PM »

Welcome to the village Amy, plenty to explore and enjoy around here

Have Fun!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #2 : August 12, 2013, 12:11:46 AM »

Hi Amy!
and you've posted on the A B &  G too!
:)

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #3 : August 12, 2013, 12:45:37 AM »

Hello and welcome in the Forum Village, Amy! I'm hasppy to see you find your way for the Bar & Grill, the most noicy, never sleeping and sexy place of the whole village!

About the non-traditional sides og your sexuality, well, i don't know what this side is, but if you tell it to us, we can redirect you on some place who can help you to know more!

p.s.: as Brandy is away for a little (YAYYYYY!  ;D ;D :P) i want to invite you to the story contest, if you like to write erotic story! if not, give it a try anyway....600 A$ just for joining it, are always usefull!  ;D

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2513.0.html

Lover
: 10350

« #4 : August 12, 2013, 02:31:21 AM »

Welcome Amy :)

You found the right place - a crazy, little village to have fun and to explore more. As you already found the bar and also know about the story contest, perhaps you also like to join another contest:
"Who collects more panties" http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2653.0.html

Also send me a pm with your day and month of birthday please.

Look around, share your thoughts and ideas, feel free to ask and post at all. Most of all: Have fun :)

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #5 : August 12, 2013, 04:33:07 AM »

Hello Hello

exploring new things in cyber is always the safest way.  If all of you don't mind I will push the story section while Brandy is away.
Plenty of Erotic stories to be found in the same place you found the Achat Bar& Grill
BDSM, FEMDOM, Lesbian, Masturbation, a plethora of subjects and kinks  ;D *cough* read mine, read mine*cough*
« : August 12, 2013, 04:35:00 AM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
tangoracer
: 3444

« #6 : August 12, 2013, 07:46:34 PM »

Welcome Amy

You have found you way to the mad village of the Achat forum.  I'm sure you will find some nice people to help you explore your wild side.

Have fun and look around

Tango

nathan88
: 13

« #7 : August 24, 2013, 12:19:58 PM »

Hi Amy,
I'm Nate.  I am starting to do the same thing. It can be quite fun and eye opening. Look forward to chatting with you.
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #8 : August 29, 2013, 10:32:09 PM »

Hi ya,   Welcome  Amy42370

Welcome to our Forum village, enjoy & have fun  ;D  & please post in any topics that interest you.

@ HB -     I heard that   LOL   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #9 : August 30, 2013, 12:40:58 AM »

ih ih ih!  ;D

sorry, Brandy, but i like to tease you time by time.......oh, btw.....where i can put this sword!?

: [1]  
« previous next »
: