*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Animation problems.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Animation problems.  ( 6767 )
Sororita
: 6

« : November 26, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »

So I just got the client (ver. 1.11) and created character and all that, went to a room to try this and found out that the animations seem to move WAY too fast (like fast forwarding a movie).

So any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sororita. <3
Willyco
: 97

« #1 : November 26, 2009, 01:14:19 PM »

mmm.. do you test it with robot boy and robot girl?

if you want call me to test it with my avatar (a premium member calle Willico) and we can see if the problem remain and is shared with the others memberso or only in your client/PC...

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Sororita

« #2 : November 26, 2009, 01:34:55 PM »

I haven't actually tried it with the robots but with actual people... about 5 or so times and the problem remains. I might  have to reinstal.

Sororita. <3
Willyco

« #3 : November 26, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »

oh... ok...

and the other users see the actions moving fast or not? if they don't see nothing out of normality, a test is reinstall it, but probably the problem is in your configurations... maybe in the graphic drivers?

wait for Tom or Rab...the mine are only conjectures

(you can see... my preferred language is the italian, sorry for my bad english  ;-)
Sororita

« #4 : November 26, 2009, 02:13:31 PM »

It appears that the others see everything moving normal. I do infact have the latest graphics drivers... will prolly try to reinstall later.

Sororita. <3
Willyco

« #5 : November 26, 2009, 02:24:19 PM »

I have seen that in the last hours Nvidia had relased the last version of their drivers... maybe this is your case...if you want, you can try to uninstall the last drivers and reinstall the old version...
Probably Tom and Rab will ask it

Sororita

« #6 : November 26, 2009, 06:40:59 PM »

It seems to have been fixed with a reinstall of the graphics drivers (Nvidias newest).

Hoping it wont happen again.

Sororita. <3
Huntervai
: 4

« #7 : December 06, 2009, 02:44:08 AM »

I've had this issue too. I'm not sure what causes it, but to fix it, I need to restart my computer. indeed, it is only a client side problem, in that my partners never report anything odd. also, I'm using an Nvidia graphics card, so maybe its part of their drivers that's causing the problem?
so, you're not alone. first thing you should try is restarting your computer before you go to reinstalling the program.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: