*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: Vote now for the theme that inspires you for EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6. Closes THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER 2013 .
1.  Forbidden / Infidelity / cheating ( No Incest or young )   -2 (6.7%)
2.  War time , past, present,future,not of this world..   -6 (20%)
3.  One night stand - that uncontrollable power that takes over you   -0 (0%)
4.  Stag/ Hen / party / celebrations   -2 (6.7%)
5.  Working out of town / Business Trip / working over   -4 (13.3%)
6.  O.M.G.  that was one hell of a dream /  or was it...   -2 (6.7%)
7.  Cyber punk / Sci-fi world   -3 (10%)
8.  Happily ever after - when wrong things ends well   -2 (6.7%)
9.  Winter time -  Christmas,snow, ice, winter sports stories   -2 (6.7%)
10. Medieval   -7 (23.3%)
: 29

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT  ( 42006 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #15 : October 01, 2013, 03:53:40 AM »

All the theme collected till now:

1)   Infidelity- cheating (you don't have to get caught, but the risk is there) –   Momma_Andrea
2)   Winter time -  Christmas stories,  snow & ice stories,  winter sports stories -  Stone
3)   War time romance. -  jayc
4)   One night stands   (that uncontrollble power that takes over you ) – Tangoracer
5)   The Forbidden  - ( work place romance,  shagging a friends partner,)  NO INCEST / young – Tangoracer
6)   Stag/ Hen nights  ( what happens at the parties ) – Tangoracer
7)   Working out of town / Business Trip / working over  (In a city far away from home, Being away for week at a time or more) -  old_goat.
8 )    Medieval – hentaiboy
9)   Further education / university ( Students MUST be 18  or over -  Any stories involving sexual activity with under 18's will be disqualified )
10)    O.M.G.that was one hell of a dream /  or was it...   -   bertthepict
11)   Ciber punk/Sci-fi world
12)   Happily ever after - when wrong things ends well

if for Brandy is ok, hope she will add the poll today!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : October 01, 2013, 02:19:47 PM »

The themes for Erotic Contest  6 are now open for voting.   Voting closes Thurs 31 October 2013  ( Halloween )

Calling all aspiring authors, please vote for a theme that inspires you to write a story for the next contest ...  We need you to tease & tantalise :)

Every qualifying story submission is worth A$600,  more if you are voted in the top 3   :-*

Vote Now   ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #17 : October 01, 2013, 02:23:06 PM »

Thanks for opening the poll, Brandy.....i'm so curious......can't wait till the end of october!

Brandybee

« #18 : October 01, 2013, 07:16:34 PM »

Thanks HB for your  gentle reminder and for the summary, I've kept the choices to 10 intermingling some of the suggestions to make the themes wider so more options are available to the authors.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions.  It will be interesting to see which the villagers like best. :)

For those who haven't voted yet in the erotic contest 5 - Public Event, please read and do so,  We are at 84.  It would be great if we could reach 100 votes or more.

Forum Homepage  > Organizations & Events > Contests > " PUBLIC EVENT " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #19 : October 30, 2013, 09:18:01 AM »

It looks close so far in the themes for the new story contest.

In first place is  .....  War time , past, present, future, not of this world..
closely followed  by -  Medieval     and      Working out of town / Business Trip / working over

Cast your vote Folks,  Voting deadline is 9pm tomorrow - UK Time.   Thurs 31 October 2013  -  Halloween .
« : October 30, 2013, 09:31:34 AM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

« #20 : October 30, 2013, 09:19:32 AM »

What the....war time reach 6 in a row! i'm surprised!

Brandybee

« #21 : October 30, 2013, 09:35:59 AM »

War time and Medieval have always been contenders ...  personally I liked the Winter time theme as its coming up to Christmas but when the villagers have spoken,  the inspirations need tweaking LOL.

Brandybee

« #22 : October 30, 2013, 02:22:47 PM »

COUNT DOWN IS ON 1 day to go 

Voting closes 9pm UK ( GMT )  Thurs 31 OCT 2013.

Vote for the new theme for Erotic Contest 6  -  Calling all you authors  - budding & established, past & present ... cast your vote -   I want a story off you for the up & coming  Erotic Story Contest 6.   Vote for your favourite theme NOW !   ;D   

And if you avid readers of the contest  like one of the themes, then please vote too.  We love writing for your enjoyment.   

For those thinking of entering the contest & are not sure yet, vote here too for your favourite theme,  and then check out the Erotic Story Contest 5.  The countdown is on there too for voting for your favourite story. 

Forum Homepage  > Organizations & Events > Contests > " PUBLIC EVENT " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html

Please read the Erotic Story Contest Rules so you know what to expect when writing a qualifying story.

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html 

You know you can do it  ;D

Enjoy & please vote.

« : October 30, 2013, 02:25:03 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

« #23 : October 31, 2013, 01:54:50 AM »

Head to head between medieval and war time.....WOW!

remember at 9 pm UK time pool will be closed!

Brandybee

« #24 : October 31, 2013, 05:03:52 PM »

THE VOTING FORUM HAVE DECIDED  -  EROTIC CONTEST 6 –  “MEDIEVAL”.

Poster  ;D  Compliments of  mrsexlover wicked & naughty mind   ...  mmmmmm      Thank you  :-*

Erotic Story Contest Rules.   

Please refer to  :- FORUM HOME PAGE > ORGANISATIONS AND EVENTS > CONTESTS > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

I am proud to announce a new Erotic Story Contest. For anyone to enter, judge or enjoy reading. Starring  the theme of the contest:        MEDIEVAL.

MEDIEVAL or MIDDLE AGES has a wide meaning so as not to restrict the creativity of authors.  As long as the story is based between the 5th to the 15th century, it will qualify.  In addition, I will accept stories that are similar in vein to “Lord of the rings.”  Just ensure the appropriate century is mentioned.
The middle ages were split into the below categories :-
A)   Early middle ages included invasions of barbarian invaders and new kingdoms formed.
B)   High middle ages included technological and agricultural innovations which increased villages  that owed rent and labour services to the nobles, and feudalism,
C)   Late middle ages included difficulties and calamities including famine, plague (Black death ), and war.

If in doubt, ask the CONTEST MANAGER, who’s decision is final  :)

Something from AChat must be incorporated in to each story, to emphasise the connection with the game, and to recognise the Achat Gods  for sponsoring the contest. As before, there will be an entry period with a deadline, and then a voting period with a deadline as well. 

For ANYONE  who’d like to enter THE EROTIC STORY CONTEST ‘s HERE IN  FORUM , please take note of the NOTIFICATION,  RULES & PRESENTATION THIS LINK.

Please refer to  :- FORUM HOME PAGE > ORGANISATIONS AND EVENTS > CONTESTS > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.    http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Failure to observe these could result in disqualification.

Rules:  - Brief Summary

1. Please do not break regulations or laws when submitting your story.
2. In the story, the central theme and something from Achat must be incorporated. The theme   MEDIEVAL ,   the link to Achat must be based on a room, background or outfit, and described in detail so  easily  recognised.
3. The length of the story must not exceed 2 posts. 1 post allows 20,000 characters. That includes spaces as well.  Approx 6000 words, is the upper limit per story. 
4. Only one story per contestant.
5. To submit your entry, please PM ( Personal Message in Forum )  your story to the Contest Manager:  Brandybee.  When the story has been received, you will receive a message confirming the entry. Posting a story on Forum by yourself, WILL disqualify you from the contest.  Once your story has been posted to the Contest Manager - it cannot be changed or altered in any way - this is your Contest entry in its entirety.

FOOTNOTE :-  I ask  that , due to fairness of voting, contestants do not unduly influence voters in their decision to vote for their favourite story,  or to disclose they are the author of their story prior to votes  being cast...  Thank you.

Please use the following lay-out to submit your story

[Subject] (to be inserted into the PM Subject Line above)
"Erotic Story Contest  6  -  "  MEDIEVAL ” 

[Message]

[HEADER] = Title of your story.

Pages: Number of pages of your story (A4 or US)

Words: Number of words, without Title

Characters (with Spaces): Number of characters & spaces

Included Components: (Whatever option from Achat is chosen, please describe here. Please ensure that the chosen Achat connection is described IN DETAIL in your story, so that readers will be able to identify it easily ).

Please also describe briefly the story theme -  MEDIEVAL   experience included in your story.

[BODY] (The story submission - to be posted as is by the Contest Manager)

[FOOTER] = Writer's Name & Date of Submission.  Please also include your preferred choice of prize you would wish to receive , should you be voted a winner  -  The relevant A$ credited to your account  )OR  The relevant period of free membership.

Prizes:

1st Prize =    10,000 A$   or  1 year subscription.
2nd Prize =   6,000 A$  or  6 months subscription  and
3rd Prize =   3,000 A$  or  3 months subscription.

All other contestants will receive  600 A$ for submitting their story.

Dates:

Submitting:    Opening date for submitting stories is FRIDAY  1  NOVEMBER 2013.

Deadline:       The Deadline for submitting your stories is FRIDAY  31 JANUARY 2014. ( 7pm UK Time )

Voting:   The poll will be opened SATURDAY  1 FEBRUARY 2014 ( Or following the publishing of the stories on FRIDAY  31 JANUARY 2014 ) .

Closing:  The poll will be closed  MONDAY 31 MARCH 2014 ( 7pm UK time )

Winners will be announced TUESDAY  1 APRIL 2014. ( Or following the close of the poll on MONDAY 31 MARCH 2014 )

I wish all contestants good luck, and all Forum Members, Guests and Achat Gods a lot of enjoyment when reading...

Happy writing, reading and other things ......   hehe   :P

GOOD LUCK.

Brandybee.  xxx    :-*

PARTICIPANTS  OF  CONTEST.

After  the winners have been decided & the voting concluded, the Contest Manager, when known,  will PM ( Personal Message in Forum ) the winners & also post  in the relevant topic , to inform other participants,  when their account has been awarded the  allocated Prizes / Submission Award  and you can check and confirm your account has been credited. Please see the below link to see how.

If it is not shown for any reason and you do not receive your winnings / award , Please PM the Contest Manager as soon as possible.

;D

NB – EROTIC  STORY  CONTEST  7 
The new Topic  for Erotic Contest 7 - theme suggestions will be opened from  SATURDAY  1 FEBRUARY 2014 to FRIDAY  28 FEBRUARY  2014.
The poll will be opened SATURDAY  1 MARCH  2014 till  MONDAY 31 MARCH 2014 for Forum Members to decide the theme of the new Erotic Story Contest 7 .
« : October 31, 2013, 05:30:25 PM Brandybee »

Stone
: 1842

« #25 : November 03, 2013, 06:19:48 AM »

This is an interesting topic.  I hope it inspires many great stories for the contest.
Looks like we will have to get the history books out on this one.

mrsexlover your poster designs are as wonderful as your signature banners.

Brandybee

« #26 : November 10, 2013, 08:16:04 PM »

I have received the first entry for the contest  ;D

Calling all you fabulous writers, past, present and the ones who need a little push -  do it  ;D

I am waiting for your stories from now until 31 January 2014.   Get you pens, pencils or keyboards out, whatever inspires ... I am looking out for you.. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please read the rules so your story qualifies.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - MEDIEVAL.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.0.html   and 

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

hentaiboy69

« #27 : November 11, 2013, 02:06:15 AM »

WOW! one submitted so soon! the contest really is growing!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #28 : November 11, 2013, 05:17:49 AM »

Am I safe to assume that in "Medieval" I can delve into fantasy?  Like Dragons and Arthur and magic and stuff. As long as there are guys in armor with swords and shit?

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69

« #29 : November 11, 2013, 08:37:32 AM »

MEDIEVAL or MIDDLE AGES has a wide meaning so as not to restrict the creativity of authors.  As long as the story is based between the 5th to the 15th century, it will qualify.  In addition, I will accept stories that are similar in vein to “Lord of the rings.”  Just ensure the appropriate century is mentioned.
The middle ages were split into the below categories :-
A) Early middle ages included invasions of barbarian invaders and new kingdoms formed.
B) High middle ages included technological and agricultural innovations which increased villages  that owed rent and labour services to the nobles, and feudalism,
C) Late middle ages included difficulties and calamities including famine, plague (Black death ), and war.

hope this answer to your question, Andrea!

: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: