*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
: Vote now for the theme that inspires you for EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6. Closes THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER 2013 .
1.  Forbidden / Infidelity / cheating ( No Incest or young )   -2 (6.7%)
2.  War time , past, present,future,not of this world..   -6 (20%)
3.  One night stand - that uncontrollable power that takes over you   -0 (0%)
4.  Stag/ Hen / party / celebrations   -2 (6.7%)
5.  Working out of town / Business Trip / working over   -4 (13.3%)
6.  O.M.G.  that was one hell of a dream /  or was it...   -2 (6.7%)
7.  Cyber punk / Sci-fi world   -3 (10%)
8.  Happily ever after - when wrong things ends well   -2 (6.7%)
9.  Winter time -  Christmas,snow, ice, winter sports stories   -2 (6.7%)
10. Medieval   -7 (23.3%)
: 29

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT  ( 42013 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #30 : November 11, 2013, 11:15:58 AM »

WOW that's fast

Maybe we should get on with our's my Pet and not leave it till the last month again :)
« : November 11, 2013, 02:21:37 PM tangoracer »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #31 : November 11, 2013, 11:21:04 AM »

We will, Master....and we are going to do that!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #32 : November 11, 2013, 03:21:44 PM »

Am I safe to assume that in "Medieval" I can delve into fantasy?  Like Dragons and Arthur and magic and stuff. As long as there are guys in armor with swords and shit?

Yes, as long as it is set in the middle ages from the 5th to 15th century.   The world is your oyster  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #33 : December 15, 2013, 08:03:58 AM »

Just bumping this topic to remind authors, potential authors that this contest is open for story submissions .  Closing date for your stories to me is Friday 31 January 2014.

Those who are unsure whether to enter,  please do so, take that chance.  Minimum qualifying story will receive A$ 600 ,  more if you are voted in the top 3.

So far, I have received 2 Qualifying stories with more on a promise.

So take that chance, check out the rules and Medieval theme. Feeling inspired, like role playing - write it into a story. I know the forum villagers would love to share it and who knows , you just may get their vote for favourite story.  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #34 : December 23, 2013, 03:17:50 PM »

FREE RESEARCH!!
10 crazy creepy things about medieval love and sex  ;D
http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/pop-culture/10-crazy-creepy-things-about-medieval-love-and-sex/

10 titilating facts...
http://www.oddee.com/item_96646.aspx

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
jayc
: 1600

« #35 : December 24, 2013, 01:33:21 AM »

Great articles  Momma_andrea  :D

I love interesting bits of history like that.

I spewed my coffee on my desk when i read "Punishments for those using “deviant” sexual positions could be very harsh"

think we all would be doing some serious penance  :o    if those laws were still in effect  ::)

Brandybee

« #36 : December 27, 2013, 03:54:31 PM »

@ Momma_Andrea ,   great read, certainly worth a gander Folks. There's some interesting titbits in those links.  :o

So far, I have four qualifying stories.

There's still just over a month to go. 

I still want those stories off you. Still unsure whether to take the plunge and enter?  Take a look at past stories. I'm sure they can help get you inspired.   :P :P :P

Who knows, you may just be in the top 3...   ;D ;D ;D

Brandybee

« #37 : January 20, 2014, 08:20:20 PM »

COUNTDOWN IS ON .....    10 DAYS TO  GO

Hurry Hurry -   Not much time left now to get your stories in :)

Deadline is 31 January 2014 .   Please PM your story to me -  Brandybee
Do not publish yourself as it will disqualify your story.

Check that the Medieval theme is covered ;  that an Achat component is included and  described in detail   and   you identify what prize you would like.

Please also ensure your story is adequately spaced for easy reading  :)

All those potential authors,  just go for it. A qualifying story  will earn you A$600

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - MEDIEVAL. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.0.html     and

Forum Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Happy writing.

« : January 20, 2014, 08:25:13 PM Brandybee »

Brandybee

« #38 : January 24, 2014, 12:06:20 AM »

COUNTDOWN IS ON .....    7   DAYS TO  GO

Hurry Hurry -   Not much time left now to get your stories in  :o

Deadline is 31 January 2014 .   Please PM your story to me -  Brandybee
Do not publish yourself as it will disqualify your story.

Check that the Medieval theme is covered ;  that an Achat component is included and  described in detail   and   you identify what prize you would like.

Please also ensure your story is adequately spaced for easy reading 
  :P

All those potential authors,  just go for it. A qualifying story  will earn you A$600

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - MEDIEVAL. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.0.html      and

Forum Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Happy writing.

hentaiboy69

« #39 : January 24, 2014, 02:17:24 AM »

yup....one week....only one week! i'm really close to give up, this time.......sigh!

Brandybee

« #40 : January 24, 2014, 02:58:37 AM »

HB, That is soooooooo  not allowed .      Waving my stingy tail  to get you moving  ;D

Thinking caps on, inspiration wired -   Write , write , Write your dirty little thoughts   :P :P

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #41 : January 24, 2014, 07:22:11 AM »

Getting lazy. Would rather just eat. Trying to gather energy.

hentaiboy69

« #42 : January 24, 2014, 08:36:47 AM »

The problem is when i try to write i have no clear idea......and to think we had start it early this time......CRAP!

To tell the true, this time the theme is a real pain........i'm sorry, Brandy, but i can't swear i can do it in time

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #43 : January 24, 2014, 04:47:18 PM »

To tell the true, this time the theme is a real pain........i'm sorry, Brandy, but i can't swear i can do it in time

I agree, the theme is a pain. But... I finished today  ;D 

Good luck HB

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hentaiboy69

« #44 : January 24, 2014, 05:09:34 PM »

thank you, Andrea.......hope i can do it!

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
: