*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Contests (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
: Vote now for the theme that inspires you for EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6. Closes THURSDAY 31 OCTOBER 2013 .
1.  Forbidden / Infidelity / cheating ( No Incest or young )   -2 (6.7%)
2.  War time , past, present,future,not of this world..   -6 (20%)
3.  One night stand - that uncontrollable power that takes over you   -0 (0%)
4.  Stag/ Hen / party / celebrations   -2 (6.7%)
5.  Working out of town / Business Trip / working over   -4 (13.3%)
6.  O.M.G.  that was one hell of a dream /  or was it...   -2 (6.7%)
7.  Cyber punk / Sci-fi world   -3 (10%)
8.  Happily ever after - when wrong things ends well   -2 (6.7%)
9.  Winter time -  Christmas,snow, ice, winter sports stories   -2 (6.7%)
10. Medieval   -7 (23.3%)
: 29

: EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - OT  ( 42127 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #60 : January 31, 2014, 02:53:11 AM »

COUNTDOWN IS ON ...  10 HOURS  TO  GO   
           Hurry Hurry - Not much time left now to get your stories in     ;)

Deadline is  today  31 January 2014 .   Please PM your story to me -  Brandybee
Do not publish yourself as it will disqualify your story.

Check that the Medieval theme is covered ;  that an Achat component is included and  described in detail   and   you identify what prize you would like.

Please also ensure your story is adequately spaced for easy reading / wanking      :P   

All those potential authors,  just go for it. A qualifying story  will earn you A$600

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - MEDIEVAL. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.0.html          and

Forum Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Happy writing.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #61 : January 31, 2014, 02:53:10 PM »

The Deadline has passed.  No other story submissions will be accepted.

The Contest Stories will be published in due course  and voting opened for the Forum Village.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #62 : January 31, 2014, 05:25:36 PM »

Well,   the time is here once again for the launch of the voting for The Erotic Contest Story  -
The stories for Erotic Contest 6 –  MEDIEVAL  have now been published.

I have  11  stories that have been entered in the Erotic Story Contest. Thank you all so much for entering.

May I personally thank each & every one of you for your help & support for making Erotic Story Contest 6 the success it is. Thank you to mrsexlover for the poster, he created to launch this contest. 

Thank You to  ALL the authors who decided to compete, the ones who tried to beat the deadline but real life issues intervened- it happens ( BUT, I will get you next time   ;D ;D ;D ) – and all of you who will take the time to read & vote for your favourite story, another Big Thank You.

Every vote is important, it shows the authors you really do care for their efforts and that their stories are very much appreciated.

All of the stories are unique and fantastic in their own right. Each is an achievement in their own right.  So Thank You on my behalf and that of Forum for entering the Erotic Story Contest 6.

There are a mix of authors as usual,  but there are some who have overcome difficulties  to meet the contest dead line, that are never actually  publicised  and I feel should be recognised and commended , even if anonymously to protect confidentiality.

There are our none native English speakers -  To write a story in a second language and to put it up for a contest  against Native English Speakers is an achievement in itself.  I know, I could never accomplish such a feat or even have the confidence to then put it up for a vote and critique.

So, as Contest Manager – I would like to commend each and every one of you. You have my utmost respect and admiration.  Well Done You.

There are also authors who have the disadvantage of suffering from conditions such as Dyslexia or Asperger’s Syndrome.  Again, to enter a story for the contest when words & concentration are not easy for you, is a FANTASTIC achievement.  You also have my utmost respect and admiration to overcome the difficulties you have & then to reach your goal of a published story entry is awesome.   Well Done You. 

You all know who you are, and I extend a personal Thank you to you, for your support and courageous efforts.

Also  my “anchor “  authors who always enter a story  to show support for me, for forum and  for unwavering support for the Erotic Story Contests ... Thank you so much.

And Thank You to new authors who decided to push themselves on this occasion & submit their very first story for the contest.   Well done and no matter what the outcome of the voting, you are now a published erotic author for Achats Forum…  Well done and I hope you enter future contests.

No matter, how the voting falls, and there are always surprises in the Forum Village, as it should be, Please, do not ever be disheartened if your story only attracts a few votes – remember, only one story can be voted for by each Forum Member as a favourite,  Your goal has in fact, already been achieved – you HAVE reached your personal goal of your story being entered & published and you will receive a minimum of A$600, when the voting is concluded.  That makes you a winner already in my eyes.

The top 3 prizes are always a bonus though and with that said,

I proudly present the published stories -   “MEDIEVAL” – THE STORIES.  EROTIC CONTEST 6 open for voting....

GOOD LUCK TO ONE AND ALL.     AND   HAPPY READING (and wanking    :P ).

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " MEDIEVAL " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6.     http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3006.0/viewResults.html

Voting Ends -  31 Mar 2014.

« : February 03, 2014, 11:47:08 AM Brandybee »

jayc
: 1600

« #63 : February 01, 2014, 12:17:12 AM »

Nice turn out  ;D time for a shower then some reading before bed  ;)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #64 : February 03, 2014, 04:16:50 AM »

erhm......Brandy, when the poll end!? but most important, you have to open the one for collecting idea for the new theme, cause we nee it for the end of the month!

Brandybee

« #65 : February 03, 2014, 11:44:37 AM »

Thanks  HB.   What would I do without you?   ;D
Thank you for the reminder.

Done.    New theme ideas for Erotic Contest 7   is open for ideas  here

Forum Home Page  > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 7 – OT   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3013.0.html

hentaiboy69

« #66 : February 07, 2014, 04:37:16 AM »

Well, looks like voting is running......7 days of poll and 27 votes! nice! keep reading and voting, people!

hentaiboy69

« #67 : February 07, 2014, 05:14:00 AM »

I forget.....i want to add some thoughts about this contest.

We all can agree this time the theme was a bit difficult, in general, because all depend on how an author want to approach it: a realistic medieval background mean a lot of search, specially if you arew thinking about a specific historical event or figure will be involved in the story, but from the fast look i gave to the stories, i can tell no one had chose a so difficult and long way, probably for the lack of time (3 months are not so much for an appropriate research).

Another chance is to imagine a realistic world where your characters can move freely, having their personal action and story and this is the direction everyone takes for their story, or this is the impression i have.

then, there is a third one, who make the author free to create his world and character: creating a full fantasy backgroun, but medieval, like lord of the Ring or Narnia, just to tell two example. probably, this make the work for the author easy after he/she create the right background and can lead to very wonderful stories (we have an example with the fantasy erotic tale http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,947.0.html, now dead  :'() who are able to attract readers of fantasy and, naturally, erotic literature!

and i'm surprised of the number of story we have....eleven.....cause till a week or so before deadline i know we have only five or six! this show to us how people like the contest (and the 600 A$ it brings you, when you join!  ::)) and hope more and more wanna join the 7th edition!

I don't know how the vote will go this time, but i want to wish to all the authors best luck for reaching the second place....the first is taken!  :P 8)

Brandybee

« #68 : February 07, 2014, 10:38:08 PM »

This is getting into somewhat of a tradition now. I have been asked to provide a summary of the contest stories again.  So without further ado, here it is.

Summary of the Medieval Stories.

1.  The Laundress.
Set in the Medieval Land of Achat, where a laundress would spy on the training barracks and admire and fantasise about the Knights of the realm in all their finery. One day she is caught by the Knights and so commences a naughty orgy of hot group sex to teach the slutty wench a lesson. Very hot,  horny  and graphic for the reader.

2.  The Chamber.
Set in Medieval & magical times where battles for territory was common. Queen Veronica returns from a victorious battle to her castle having been mortally wounded. She needs to return to her castle and secret, special chamber for treatment. Her faithful and trusted servant realises her plight and assists her. They also realise their connection is somewhat more than that of loyal friendship and  once alone in the healing chamber, where their wounds are healed and hidden feelings at the forefront, they succumb to their mutual attraction.  A beautiful story of hot sensual seduction.

3. The Secret of the Castle.
A Lady returns to her castle and to her awaiting, regular secret liaison. A story of a Dominant Lady taking care of her needs and that of her loyal faithful servant with a little surprising twist. A more romantic side of the BDSM kink. 

4. Strange Bedfellows.
Set in Medieval and magical times. Knights are in search of a wicked witch and on finding her cave, an intense battle is fought and the Knights obliterated. A surprising ally is found and from the ashes of battle, and a naughty sexual ritual for an important spell to assist a lone Knight in his quest, a final attack is planned and carried out. A hot, sensual and magical taking of a virgin witch.

5. The Siege.
Set in Medieval times where battles for realms and territories are commonplace. A King lays siege with his men on their targeted castle.  A plan is laid to end the siege and outwit and overcome the trapped King and his men inside. The soldiers capture a wench from the Castle and she is taken to the Captain for questioning. And so begins an interesting and powerful interrogation of ropes and spanks to glean the information required to take the castle. A BDSM story of pain, power and horny submission.

6.  Adraste’s Gift.
Set in marauding Viking times, where invasions for new lands were common.  A lone widowed healer finds an unexpected gift of fate by her coastal home. An unconscious Viking, shipwrecked on the beach. She takes him in to help him mend.  A beautiful romance slowly grows where language barriers and suspicions are replaced by admiration and love.  A touching and funny romantic tale of sensual love. Very well written.

7.  The Deflowered Rose.
Set in times where the Lord of the Manor ruled the peasants or serfs who lived and worked on his land.  One such Serf was a young virgin planning her wedding to her beloved.  The Lord of the Manor inadvertently comes across the girl and his interest is tweaked. He finds out of the imminent wedding and as soon as the marriage ceremony is complete, he storms in with his soldiers to claim “Prima Nocta” – the law of taking virgin maidens on his land.  Hot and powerful sex.

8.   Jessy & her Knight.
Set in Medieval times of Knights & Princesses.  Princess Jessy is a naughty little slut who upsets a local wizard when she spurns his advances.  He takes her prisoner & the King asks a Knight to rescue her.  Sir John rescues her and wins her hand as Achat Fuck Buddies.

9.  The Spoils of War
Set in medieval times, following the end of The War of The Roses.  A Knight visits a tavern and meets the delightful owner. He spends the evening with the delightful lady and although he finds an unexpected surprise, the night is spent in fun and passion.

10.  In the Darkness.
Set in a medieval ancient world where deceit and prophecies were common place and believed. Twins,  a prince and princess, are born but forced to live separate lives, one hidden, one in luxury and opulence.  Jealousy grows and impersonations planned which is executed to perfection. A hot seduction with a surprising twist.

11.  I Remember You My Queen.
Set in Medieval times where battles are fought and lost for territory. This is a story of a prisoner of war-  A king captured and waiting for his execution in the morning. He remembers his Queen as he waits in his cell,  and sends his thoughts of love and devotion to her.  Very moving and sad.

May I commend all the authors on the inspiration of their stories and the varied eras of Medieval  that have been researched and included in their writings. Some are educational,  as well as hot and very horny reading.

I have enjoyed each and every one, several times. All are well worth a read.

Well done to all of you authors and thank you once again for taking the time to write such stories and supporting our little erotic story contest.
I would like to encourage all Forum Villagers to take their time to read and  vote for their favourite story. It shows support for our authors and to the continuing success of our contest.

Read, Vote and Happy Wanking.  ;D   :P    :-*

hentaiboy69

« #69 : March 27, 2014, 09:39:32 AM »

Scrap.......we have many stories close to each other.......hardest contest ever, under many point of view, theme in first place!

and don't forget.....4 days to the end of the poll!

Brandybee

« #70 : March 29, 2014, 06:15:29 AM »

DEADLINE is DRAWING CLOSE for voting    31 MARCH 2014

Dont forget to finish all the stories in contest 6 and vote for you favourite.

The count down is on   ;D

2 days left to go

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > " MEDIEVAL " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6.   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3006.0.html   

Please read and vote. It shows support for our authors efforts and our little contest here  :-*

There are 11 short stories in total over 2 pages as you scroll down, all published by me :) Authors will be published after voting closes :)

And please vote for one of the themes for our new erotic story contest 7 ... It will be open in 1 April for  Story submissions.   :o

See  Erotic Story Contest 7 OT   in this Contests section  ;)
« : March 29, 2014, 06:17:51 AM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

« #71 : March 31, 2014, 01:24:49 PM »

Poll closed....now, we need Brandy who will claim the winner!
« : March 31, 2014, 01:38:31 PM hentaiboy69 »

Brandybee

« #72 : March 31, 2014, 03:32:07 PM »

The voting is now closed. The voting public have decided.  Here are the results of the EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - MEDIEVAL.

Poster compliments of mrsexlover.   Thank you for your wonderful design.

Congratulations to  the winners   

1       The Laundress             by  TerriC

2       The Deflowered Rose    by  Brandybee

3       Strange Bedfellows       by  Momma_Andrea

•         The Spoils of War        by  ILY1990 

And a special thank you to all who have taken part in this contest and  to the voting public village.  You have all done amazing and I do hope you will take part in  Erotic Story Contest 7    :D :D :D :D

You have made this a great success yet again.  And we have had 90 votes in total wow.

THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU.     WELL DONE TO ALL.      :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

The Achat Gods have been notified of the results and your accounts be rewarded accordingly  ;D ;D ;D ;D
For those who have elected free membership as their prize, please PM me with the date you wish the free period to start.  Thank you.

« : March 31, 2014, 03:34:44 PM Brandybee »

hentaiboy69

« #73 : March 31, 2014, 03:50:10 PM »

At last, it goes better then how it started, for me and Tango......oh, well!

Congratulation to the winners, you did a great job! and thanks to all of you ho join the contest and vote!

and last....one down, next up!

Stone
: 1842

« #74 : March 31, 2014, 05:56:14 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS  TO  THE   WINNERS   

1. Terric

2. Brandybee

3. Momma_Andrea  and  ily1990

Your stories are  fabulous and are worthy winners of the Medieval erotic story contest.

Congratulations to all  the authors as I enjoyed every one and your support made  the contest  fantastically entertaining.  Thank you for sharing your wild and naughty imaginations.

I would also like to commend Brandybee on another successful contest  and  mrsexlover on his  brilliant poster designs.

A big round of applause for all you talented people.  I hope you write more for me and your fans to read.

And to Jayc ,  Well done  and I will show you your prize later.

« : March 31, 2014, 06:00:32 PM Stone »

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
: