*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Forum News (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  EROTIC CONTEST 5 STORIES NOW PUBLISHED & UP FOR VOTING
« previous next »
: [1]
: EROTIC CONTEST 5 STORIES NOW PUBLISHED & UP FOR VOTING  ( 4942 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« : September 01, 2013, 08:35:43 AM »

Hi ya  Forum Village,

I am proud to announce there are 11 erotic stories entered into this contest 5.   They have now been published in the Contests section and I invite you all to read and vote for your favourite.

The link is below.  Please enjoy and do vote to show your support for the authors.

Thank you to all.

Adult Game AChat > Organizations & Events > Contests > " PUBLIC EVENT " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #1 : October 03, 2013, 02:01:37 AM »

We have reached 84 votes in this Erotic Story Contest 5 - Public Event which is amazing .  For all those who have not started yet,  the deadline for votes is the 31 October -  Halloween.

Please take the time to read and vote as it shows support for the contest and our wonderful authors.

To all those who have voted already - thank you for your support.  It is appreciated and encourages the contest to continue and our authors to continue to write wonderful naughty stories.

Voting is now also open for the Forum Village to decide the theme of the next. Erotic Story Contest 6 .

There are 10 possible themes for you to look at and decide.  Please check out the below, see what inspires and vote for the the one that you think would be good for the next contest.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Erotic Story Contest 6 OT. In the contests section of Forum.

Happy reading and voting.  ;D ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #2 : October 31, 2013, 07:33:37 PM »

The Erotic Story Contest 5 - Public Event is now closed. Winners are announced.  The writers of the all the stories are published.  Well DONE  Everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to our winners :)

To find out more :-

Forum Homepage > Organizations & Events > Contests > " PUBLIC EVENT " THE STORIES. EROTIC STORY CONTEST 5.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2707.0.html

: [1]  
« previous next »
: