*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Group play in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MSS. Threesome. Shemale in the Middle.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth buying it?
***** YES MUST HAVE   -15 (62.5%)
**** An excellent add   -5 (20.8%)
*** Beautiful for some fun   -0 (0%)
** Only if you have too much A$   -1 (4.2%)
* NO! (Please explain)   -3 (12.5%)
: 22

: MSS. Threesome. Shemale in the Middle.  ( 12677 )
Lover
: 10350

« : September 28, 2013, 02:53:14 AM »

You get it for 299A$

Would somebody add the actions please
« : May 18, 2021, 08:49:51 PM jayc »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : September 28, 2013, 03:04:31 AM »

I voted no for the same reason then in the MMS version

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Concerto

« #2 : October 01, 2013, 05:04:31 PM »

Lol, Rukya, critique your own poses.

I just went through it for the first time and thought I had died and gone to heaven. That was fabulous!!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #3 : October 01, 2013, 08:55:17 PM »

@concerto : I didnt critique the pose , its a protestation vote on a pose that FFF will have in 10 years :) ( if we are lucky )

To critique it , i'll need to have 2 male friends that accept to show me the moves lol ( any volunteer ? )
« : October 02, 2013, 02:05:13 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : October 02, 2013, 12:38:39 AM »

Tested it yesterday with my lovely Tango and an old friend.....

Have to say it surprise me, it's more different from how i had imagine it.....i was thinking at more foreplay and kiss, but at last this turn out as the first pose for shemale to enjoy some fun with two men!

mmmmhmm, i think i have to ask Tango to test it again and again..... ::)

tangoracer
: 3444

« #5 : October 03, 2013, 11:41:28 AM »

My Love HB I will test it with you over and over with you my Love

And yes its a great pose set May be the next time we try it we will write the actions down and post them  :)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : October 06, 2013, 12:35:54 AM »

Finally found someone to show me the moves ( and trust me it wasnt easy lol ) and i have to say that with some adaptations , the pose will be a wonderfull FFF .

1 st : will be nice to dont wear any strapon , we dont need them . Or make them appear only in 4 spécific moves .
2 nd : The starting move , make the girl in center rub both pussies of her partners
3 rd : Change the move where the girl suck the penis to her right by a licking similar as the one in the pampered woman pose
4 th : Change the move where the girl kneel and suck the penis to her left by a passioned kiss on the pussy lips
5 th : If the strapon is removed and can be added specially for moves , just add it for the 4 sex actions

If strapon cant be added for specific moves :
6 th : Do a finger ( 2 fingers ) in the one where the girl kneel on the man to her right
7 th : Do a rubbing pussy action for the one where the girl sit on the man to her left
8 th : Do a finger anus ( 2 fingers ) for the action where her anus is fucked
9 th : Change nothing for the action where the girl is loved by both her partners . We dont really need a strapon for this kind of action as hitting pussies against each other is enough for us lesbians to have pleasure . ;)

for all the others moves , you can do the same actions than for the MMF version .

There , i hope that if one day we have this pose as FFF it will looks like this .

Ps : Oh i forgot , please REDUCE THE DAMN STARTING SPEED
« : October 14, 2013, 05:33:42 AM Rukya »

SireniaAilyn
: 104

Nothings forever,so count your days!

« #7 : October 14, 2013, 12:16:00 AM »

Very exciting I must say,and Im glad to hear that it will work with other orientations.Cant wait to give this one a test "ride".

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #8 : October 14, 2013, 01:02:33 AM »

I'm sure you will find someone who want to test it with you, Ailyn, that's for sure!

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #9 : October 14, 2013, 05:39:48 AM »

Very exciting I must say,and Im glad to hear that it will work with other orientations.Cant wait to give this one a test "ride".

Hmmm you made a mistake :) . Actually it work only with the "orientations" MMF and MMS , the moves i gave are for , if one day  a miracle happen , try to avoid the stupid strapon wanking that we lesbians always have when a MF pose is given to us .

Its silly with one strapon wanking , so it will be double silly with two lol  ;D

SireniaAilyn
: 104

Nothings forever,so count your days!

« #10 : October 14, 2013, 07:44:13 AM »

I know it works with the MFM,and maybe I did misunderstand,but its all good :)

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #11 : November 18, 2013, 01:59:23 PM »

*hurries to see 3some thread*

*Sees just a girl in the middle*

« : November 18, 2013, 02:01:12 PM hukk »
Urban
: 329

« #12 : February 23, 2014, 05:38:24 PM »

Good pose ! It give us an something to do instead of directly jumping to the kneeling BJ pose
: [1]  
« previous next »
: