*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Announcements
| |-+  Upgrades and newly added features (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Latex Set
« previous next »
: [1]
: Latex Set  ( 15688 )
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« : October 02, 2013, 10:56:01 AM »

Sounds not bad but I can't find it the Shop ! ::)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : October 02, 2013, 11:05:02 AM »

infact, nat.....they add it to the game but not here in the shop......wonder why! probably they gonna add it later today, or i hope so!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : October 02, 2013, 01:43:17 PM »

Ty Nat,

I have had a few approach me in the game about it too.   Please post  here as soon as its released.  I check here before the shop.

Thanks guys  ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
sm3369
: 50

« #3 : October 02, 2013, 07:06:19 PM »

Greetings All,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so please bear with me  ;D. I've been scolded in the past for posting things where they don't belong  ;D but in this case I am unsure. I' not even sure this is a bug or a glitch either. Earlier today, a new latex set was advertised in a news window when the Achat client is first opened. When I went to the Shop at the site, there is no new latex set to be found. All new Shop items usually appear in the home page of the shop. Is this a bug, an oversight, or is it elsewhere in the shop?  :o

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
Brandybee

« #4 : October 02, 2013, 07:29:36 PM »

sm3369,   you posted just fine, it was a judgement call to merge your topic with this one,   purely because the matter had already been high lighted. 

I will message the Achat Gods to fix the problem :)   Hopefully :)

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Brandybee

« #5 : October 03, 2013, 01:48:30 AM »

The Achat Gods said there was a delay in this upgrade reaching the shop.

It should now be available for you to buy.

Thank you to all members who high lighted the problem.   

Enjoy .  :o

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #6 : October 03, 2013, 01:51:42 AM »

Yes, Bee, it's avaleible now! problem solved, i say!  ;)

Concerto

« #7 : October 04, 2013, 04:23:34 PM »

Actually, it was nicer than I expected, especially with beautiful BaBa wearing it...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: