*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cuddling on Achat
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Cuddling on Achat  ( 19710 )
Abraxis

« #15 : May 01, 2014, 11:36:25 PM »

yes I agree. more are needed.  If I am rooming with a girl and things get intimate, I for sure want to show her that she is appreciated. and not just there to be mindlessly fucked.  It makes no difference if it is virtual sex or real sex, it is still a connection between 2 people.  ;D
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #16 : May 02, 2014, 01:54:36 AM »

The lying on the bed "foreplay" pose has nice cuddles now for  fore and after play.

The hug / cuddle in the slow dance pose though is still way  ahead for me. I use it the most I think for chatting with friends or as a build up to scene setting in rp.

I still don't think MM  has either of these poses yet and I implore the Achat Gods to give them these poses. The slow dance is used in my room daily. Its a must and then some.

In fact all genres should have the clothed Foreplay,  Lying on the bed Foreplay and Slow dance poses.  Bring our gay friends up to date with us please. They can be just as tender as us so give them a chance.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #17 : May 03, 2014, 03:46:06 AM »

The lying on the bed "foreplay" pose has nice cuddles now for  fore and after play.

Not for everyone

In fact all genres should have the clothed Foreplay,  Lying on the bed Foreplay and Slow dance poses.  Bring our gay friends up to date with us please. They can be just as tender as us so give them a chance.

what do you call "standing foreplay" ?
« : May 09, 2014, 05:18:05 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #18 : May 05, 2014, 11:12:49 AM »

In the shop -   woman with man.   page 1      Poses 1 , 2  &  3

number 1   is  Foreplay  -   (Clothed or standing )

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
jondas

« #19 : May 06, 2014, 06:10:20 AM »

The cuddle action in the Hot Kissing pose is a great one, I don't think its available for 'everyone' as Rukya stated though
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #20 : May 06, 2014, 12:37:04 PM »

The cuddle action in the Hot Kissing pose is a great one, I don't think its available for 'everyone' as Rukya stated though

The cuddle action in the Hot Kissing pose is a great one I agree with  you    It would also be greater if they can add more actions  to it

and  make  them  for other sex genders.  They have every right to enjoy the pleasures of this amazing poses we have.

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #21 : May 09, 2014, 05:22:03 AM »

Uuh you are right , its again an hétéro's exclusivity .

It would also be greater if they can add more actions  to it
and  make  them  for other sex genders.  They have every right to enjoy the pleasures of this amazing poses we have.

Not here its seem , i enjoy cuddles in another game lol .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Marilyn
: 3771

« #22 : May 09, 2014, 10:10:34 AM »

In another game, Ruky?
Pity because we miss your presence here...  :-\

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #23 : May 10, 2014, 05:23:56 AM »

well , i cant search cuddles in achat because lesbians dont have cuddle poses , we dont even had the upgrade of the foreplay pose . Maybe if one day devs decide to care little more with lesbians i'll be back , but untill it happens i go to the games giving me what worth my subscription :)

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #24 : May 10, 2014, 08:40:04 AM »

I  feel so  Bad   for the lesbians here after seeing how little they have on poses  its not  fair 
it be nice they  have more  FF  poses  for them as well .

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #25 : July 18, 2014, 05:40:42 PM »

I would really like to see more in clothing Cuddling pose..

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #26 : September 09, 2014, 10:23:35 AM »

As a MF I dont think we have a lot  of Cuddling pose's can we have more ......

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #27 : September 09, 2014, 01:43:10 PM »

I would like more posses of cuddle too :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #28 : September 09, 2014, 03:02:34 PM »

In general, i think w have many different nice cuddling pose, the problem is some gender is lefted behind with the releas......hope Dev-Team gonna solved this soon!

FoxyRoxxy

DESERT ROSE

« #29 : September 09, 2014, 04:38:18 PM »

you are right  HB  I think they should come  start asking the Dev team

Like I do  for FM    ....

I still would like more  and with cloth on  .....

to  the member    come keep asking for more  thats  the only  the way they  will hear you out ... ;D

PS  dont stop asking 

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: