*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Cuddling on Achat
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Cuddling on Achat  ( 19712 )
jondas

« : October 07, 2013, 04:22:53 AM »

As I have noted the interest to the 'best kiss on achat' thread, I started to think whether we have enough cuddling options, and whether they satisfy the need or not.

Personally, I believe that hugging is a among the best ways to build an intimacy between the partners and to feel one another. Besides the newly added poses 'lover's siesta' and 'hot kissing', the only 'proper' cuddles available were the ones in the initial poses.

I have a special liking for the hug in the 'let me feel you' pose, however I would like to see more cuddling and snuggling actions
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #1 : October 07, 2013, 04:44:11 AM »

Cuddling ? What is that ? Dou you talk of the hug we have in the slow dance pose ? Or maybe the pampered woman pose ? Anyway we dont have others lol  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : October 07, 2013, 05:43:14 AM »

The "Hot Kissing" pose is excellent.
I love the action when I lift the leg on the partner while kissing.
I also think a lot more love poses like this one.
Rukya you can't know what is "cuddling" you don't have poses :(

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
jondas

« #3 : October 07, 2013, 06:15:12 AM »

I'm sure Rukya knows cuddling, but I'm sorry she can't have it on the game.
tangoracer
: 3444

« #4 : October 07, 2013, 07:57:40 AM »

Rukya  "The one and only Paddle Queen"

I will give you a cuddle when ever you need one   :-*   :-* 

We can find one that you like   ;D

Lover
: 10350

« #5 : October 07, 2013, 08:29:49 AM »

Totally agree jondas, cuddling is a wonderful way to be close, to share a special moment. It's great in AChat, as you don't need to say anything and both feel the same, though you're miles apart... you can do to comfort, to express your feelings, to be one, to reconcile or just to say bye...

In dance pose is one action which is good too and in foreplay pose too

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #6 : October 07, 2013, 03:26:44 PM »

not in foreplay for us  :(

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Concerto

« #7 : October 08, 2013, 09:16:09 AM »

Well, you're right Rukya. But, sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between une étreinte et des câlins. It is all in the mind I guess.

The best hug, which is more like a cuddle is in Slow Dance but I like the "hug" in Hot Legs & Feet too. The Kiss in Slow Lap Dance is a nice hug/cuddle too.
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #8 : October 08, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »

Well .. in the foreplay we can touch breast , pinch nipple , suck finger , rub the leg with a foot , and 2 or 3 faces , but no cuddle .

mercer78
: 149

If ignorance is bliss tis folly to be wise

« #9 : October 09, 2013, 04:11:45 AM »

Totally agree jondas, cuddling is a wonderful way to be close, to share a special moment. It's great in AChat, as you don't need to say anything and both feel the same, though you're miles apart... you can do to comfort, to express your feelings, to be one, to reconcile or just to say bye...

In dance pose is one action which is good too and in foreplay pose too

Agreed Lover Cuddling is very important and intimate on here and in life generally

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #10 : October 14, 2013, 03:14:54 PM »

Ladies, gentlemen, and the Queen... i vote too for another Cuddling pose!!!

Sometimes, if i want to hug a girl (except the dance pose, and men cant do the action) we have to be nude, and this is not so romantic!!!

Jondas says so good... a pose called "let me feel you", and please, do it also for FF, Rukya deserves too!!!

:p

Kissessssssss

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #11 : October 14, 2013, 03:48:42 PM »

I adore the cuddle or hold in the dance pose. Can spend hours holding the wonderful man in my arms mmmm

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Peeka
: 3007

It's just a game...is it???

« #12 : March 11, 2014, 08:40:16 AM »

I love the "almost cuddling" pose in the pamper pose, when after the act my partner or I just lay our head on the other's chest.
Doesn't happen often, but when it does it's mostly with a partner you have a feeling with. And it's a nice moment that can last some time, just enjoying the "after-climax" and maybe talking softly together. No moves, but great feeling!

HisGirlOnly
: 1885

« #13 : March 14, 2014, 12:14:22 AM »

The body merging thing seems to be a problem with close poses, but i really think it would be worth the design team looking into it.
I want a "closer" sex pose (face to face) flesh on flesh. Shakespeare called it the beast with two backs, i want a pose where it feels u don't know where he stops and u begin.
Some days  none of the frontal poses feel close enough. More intimacy please.

Visit me at The Town Square.. http://achatsquare.chatango.com/
lolitazara

« #14 : March 14, 2014, 04:06:55 AM »

There is something nice about being cuddled, like the guy never wants to let you go.  Before, during and especially after sex cuddling is always good.  A few more cuddling options would be good.
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: