*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello, all...
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Hello, all...  ( 13568 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #15 : December 29, 2013, 09:03:32 AM »

Hey Jensen,

Take him up the offer , Hukk's got quite a talent , mad as a fish, but really quite talented.

Ok, is it me?... I keep looking at that picture above ... I think he's wanking  ;D ;D ;D ;D   Maybe, I just need a hot date lol

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #16 : December 29, 2013, 09:30:31 AM »

Hey Jensen,

Take him up the offer , Hukk's got quite a talent , mad as a fish, but really quite talented.

Ok, is it me?... I keep looking at that picture above ... I think he's wanking  ;D ;D ;D ;D   Maybe, I just need a hot date lol

LMAO!  :)

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : December 29, 2013, 11:58:28 AM »

WOW! Clapping my hands, big applause Jensen/Trek or whoever you are. Great show.
You invested time and money for a lesson you could have learned in school of life, first hour: Change yourself and the world around changes too. Act different and you get different reactions.

Ok, you have chosen your own way to discover. This i accept. I also try to understand you felt misunderstood, treated bad and thought everyone is against you. It must have been a hard time here (in game) for you. I also remember some discussions we had in forum and in pm, but in the end we always got a common solution - so i think.

I don't like the way you're behaving now - you lied to forum members, people i call my friends and family. You disappointed some of us and now you say you don't care. We don't have to agree and perhaps my words don't touch you - just i would ask you to think about one point:
You want to be treated with respect and love. You want honest people who care for you. - Then give this respect too.

I bet, we all are looking for it, even here in a sex game. If you just want sex without any friendships or closer relation, you would be Robot Boy/Girl.
And now you hurt those who are/were willing to give this respect and kind of love. Those who welcomed you, who spent time time with you and wanted to be a friend. Did you reach your goal? Are you happy?

I don't see any sign of "sorry" in your words. No sign for accepting, were all just people with strengths and weaks, everybody is making mistakes sometimes. Also no sign of saying "I also did not everything right". All i see is you blaming everyone. This is the easiest way to live your life. If you decide this is the best way for you, you may go this way. Its your life, your decision. Then also accept the outcome.

You also can choose another way. A way, which is much harder to go, but also much more worth it. Accepting some will love you, some will like you and some won't like you. Those you will like you, like you bc you are as you are.
To go this way, you have also accept you're making mistakes too. Sometimes you will be wrong. Then it's on you to say sorry, instead of blaming everybody else.

If you are able and willing to go this way, you are a welcomed forum member. If you want.
« : December 29, 2013, 12:02:17 PM Lover »

Brandybee

« #18 : December 30, 2013, 01:30:45 AM »

And therein lies the problem  as to why  you may  not find the happiness you desire.

Maybe in a quieter moment, you should reflect on this topic and take a step back to see what we see, especially the insults.

Good Luck in whatever you decide to do.

But you did get the nice bit right    :D.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Jensen

« #19 : December 30, 2013, 01:54:05 AM »

Sorry for being a dick to everyone. Just not fitting in like I'd wanted. My bad, not yours.

Laters everyone.
Lover
: 10350

« #20 : December 30, 2013, 06:31:27 AM »

I hoped you would answer, either here or in pm. You did both and this time you have chosen the best possible way.

Accepted.

These days you usually find me in the bar. Whenever you want, join me for a drink.

Brandybee

« #21 : December 30, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »

Sorry for being a dick to everyone. Just not fitting in like I'd wanted. My bad, not yours.

Laters everyone.

Knock me up when I'm on in the game, maybe I can help ...  mmm  just so's it clear -  the English version of that offer, not the yank version  ;D ;D

All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #22 : December 31, 2013, 11:44:53 AM »

Returning member, not sure why I'm back, but here I am.

Was Trekmanalpha. Now, on with the show...

Please delete all posts after this, I'd appreciate it.

Just read this post for the first time and I don't understand!!!!!!!

Have I missed something so    Jensen  was  Trekmanalpha       ? ? ? ?

I know you as Treekmanalpha and you were a nice guy just like you are now

I hope your not going to leave us       

GOD NOT AGAIN NOT AT NEW YEAR  NOT AGAIN   

Bows my head Not Again    WHY??   WHY??    WHY??    Do I Let myself fall for nice guys here they just leave me I'm such a fool

crying can't write anymore 

Brandybee

« #23 : December 31, 2013, 12:01:43 PM »

Hey girl,  big hug.   You know what you need one of Covems special teas.    Passing the special teapot to. Mrsexlover and Tangoracer  ;D

Remember,  we all love you here.

Xxxxxx. 

mrsexlover
: 4985

« #24 : December 31, 2013, 11:13:36 PM »

Giving Karen a big hug

You know we would never leave you my love, you're to special  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #25 : January 01, 2014, 07:26:26 AM »

Hello All.. i am back and wish you all a nice new year!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Jensen

« #26 : January 01, 2014, 05:45:58 PM »

Returning member, not sure why I'm back, but here I am.

Was Trekmanalpha. Now, on with the show...

Please delete all posts after this, I'd appreciate it.

Just read this post for the first time and I don't understand!!!!!!!

Have I missed something so    Jensen  was  Trekmanalpha       ? ? ? ?

I know you as Treekmanalpha and you were a nice guy just like you are now

I hope your not going to leave us       

GOD NOT AGAIN NOT AT NEW YEAR  NOT AGAIN   

Bows my head Not Again    WHY??   WHY??    WHY??    Do I Let myself fall for nice guys here they just leave me I'm such a fool

crying can't write anymore 

Not leaving yet. But I really don't fit in here, so not sure why I'm staying... but, with the new year, maybe I'll find my nitch.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: