*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello, all...
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Hello, all...  ( 13566 )
Jensen

« : November 05, 2013, 11:39:21 PM »

Returning member, not sure why I'm back, but here I am.

Was Trekmanalpha. Now, on with the show...

Please delete all posts after this, I'd appreciate it.
« : December 30, 2013, 01:53:08 AM Jensen »
jondas

« #1 : November 06, 2013, 01:06:49 AM »

Welcome to the village Jensen, You'd never regret to have peeked on here, It's all FUN :)
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : November 06, 2013, 01:55:28 AM »

welcome on board, Jensen! I'm sure you gonna like this place, full of funny and friendly people! aaaaand, don't understimate this, some pretty and nice girls!

Come to the Bar & Grill http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.0.html for a party and you will know us better and maybe you can meet the girl of your life! First drink is from the house......the next, on Covems account!  ;D ::)

Or if you like write and read, enjoy our stories and join the story Contest! http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2708.0.html The dark age is the new theme......but it will be really dark unbdercover!?

again...welcum!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : November 06, 2013, 04:21:34 AM »

Hi ya  Jensen ,

You are right to stop by and say hi,  this is a great place to meet the hub of Achat and dare I say  the best players... we are one big happy village here.

Take a look around in Artists Alley and check out the talent of some of our members, we have the clothing boutiques where our designers show their creations and members ideas and requests ;  members art and signature / banner creations .. they are all fabulous.

We have a great erotic story section..  read our members naughty stories and fantasies

Here's some tips to check out first - 

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Posting rules  > New Members. Info and Tips on Forum. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2788.0.html

Then we have our Village bar, dungeon and lake.  If you like stories - they are a great read and feel free to add and join in with the bar

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories /
HELPFUL TIPS ON POSTING IN INTERTWINING EROTIC STORY THREADS (AB&G & ICEHOUSE)   http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1900.0.html

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex /  Erotic Stories /  Achats Bar & Grill   and   The Ice House ( AB&G Dungeon )  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1760.975.html    and
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1841.210.html 

Forum Home page / Discussions about sex / Erotic Stories /  Crystal Lake  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2307.0.html

If you like role play and stories, you may be interested in our  quarterly  Erotic Story Contest.  Erotic Story Contest 6 is open for story submissions at the moment ,  See below  and please do read the rules so your efforts don't fall fowl of them.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - MEDIEVAL.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.0.html    and 

Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

We also have various events, contents and games for fun and chances to win A$.

I hope you become an active member and look forward  to reading your views, ideas as you mosey around.

Enjoy & Welcome

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
florise
: 208

« #4 : November 06, 2013, 01:12:19 PM »

Welcome Jensen

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #5 : November 06, 2013, 02:08:34 PM »

RUN, run now. It's a TRAP!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : November 07, 2013, 04:56:39 AM »

Welcome Jensen,
I see you already have found some other topics. Wishing you plenty of fun here! Share your ideas and wishes, help us improving the game and make new friends.
Send me a pm, telling your birthday (just day and month) bc we want to send our greetings.

Have fun :)

Pafe
: 548

« #7 : November 07, 2013, 12:06:40 PM »

Hiya...

Welcome Jensen to the little nuttier side of AChat.  The Forum Village can be an interesting place, so I would encourage you to take a scroll around the place... read some of the older posts... and join in the fun.

Please continue to post and share your ideas and thoughts with us.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #8 : November 07, 2013, 04:06:20 PM »

Welcome Jensen!!! have a nice time in achat family :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
tangoracer
: 3444

« #9 : November 08, 2013, 03:20:58 PM »

Welcome Jenson

Have fun here there's lots to do 

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #10 : December 28, 2013, 11:34:14 PM »

Hey Jensen,  I spoke to you as Trek and Jensen. I didn’t know you were the same person and to be fair it, matters not to me, which persona you wish to take to chat with me. I think you seemed like a pleasant guy and the chats we shared were pleasant enough.

I’m not sure why you felt you were treated like the plague as Trek and it seemed, as you say, you did gain friends.

There are all sorts of personalities here, some you will get on with, some you won’t. That’s normal and may be the ones you don’t, are the plague you speak of. So I guess I have the plague too … not all like me either … I know, I know that’s just so hard to believe LOL.
And it’s the same with anyone here. The thing is not to take it to heart, concentrate on the ones you do get on with. 

Don’t surround yourself with negativity or dwelling on the ones you don’t and why they don’t like you. Who cares, Move on, surround yourself with the friends you do have.

And don’t whine about it to your friends or they will withdraw too, it’s natural for them to keep away from any negativity.  Be a friend not a smotherer of doom.

People who spoke to you as Jensen and not Trek, is simple.  For whatever reason Trek didn’t press their buttons and as Jensen, they were getting to know you. Maybe they would have stayed, maybe they wouldn’t.  The thing is whatever went wrong with Trek, maybe you learnt from that mistake, if any, and reacted differently as Jensen. Only you will know.

They are not shallow, they are just people willing to make friends like anyone else.

You mention an experiment to see who gave a damn… to give a damn you have to develop feelings for that person in the first place and part of that is trust. 

Your experiment was doomed to failure because you started it on deceit.

The people who don’t have feelings will no doubt read this and either be amused, offended or dare I say… not think much of your attitude, as you have made sweeping statements to insult them. 

Some will speak, some wont. It depends how they view your experiment I guess.

The ones who do care will be insulted and upset by your deceit. Stands to reason. You didn’t trust them as Trek and was testing them as Jensen. That is not a good thing to do to your friends, no matter how you look at it.  Maybe that answers the why to the girl who’s upset with you.

You make strong sweeping statements of fake, pathetic, selfish - we are all avatars and we choose who we are here, it’s a sex site in case you didn’t notice, not a dating site. Some like sex, some like romance, some more robust practices, none is wrong (except practices that break the law and TOS of course), it’s just different.  We make good friends here, but that’s because we accept who people are on face value and don’t delve into private lives.

Everyone is here for a reason, it’s doesn’t matter why. We are here because we are. That simple.

Closer relationships can develop but that is at the choosing of the couple concerned.  The thing is, you will form closer bonds if you don’t judge people and trust will develop naturally.

The people here in Forum are a great bunch. The community here is built on being friendly, having fun and being tolerant.  Good qualities to have I think and maybe food for thought.

Lecture over  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Do you want a cup of tea?  Lol    It has a cathartic effect and I still want a story off you, either as Trek or Jenson but only one can enter.  Your choice, but I think you have some writing talent, I want to tug it out of you… I know there is a story in there just waiting to be told.

See above for the links ... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #11 : December 29, 2013, 03:56:34 AM »

Jensen, i dont know you, but anyway, read carefully and have in mind what Brandy said you, is a person talking to a person (not just a avatar).

As she said... is your choice, but from my point of view, shes right and thats your choice.
« : December 29, 2013, 04:33:10 AM zoerink »

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #12 : December 29, 2013, 04:29:03 AM »

well said Brandybee

denisee40
: 924

Oh so good!

« #13 : December 29, 2013, 06:13:26 AM »

Wonderfully well said Brandy!!!  :)

Shhh! Nobody needs to know! :)
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #14 : December 29, 2013, 07:26:41 AM »

Hmmph.

BB is much too nice. I was about to put this guy on blast. I guess taking the higher road is best. 

I just have one question for Jensen aka Trek......

Do you want a banner? You have no banner. I can make you one.
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: