*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Artist's Alley (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Criticism on clothing prices
« previous next »
: [1]
: Criticism on clothing prices  ( 3926 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« : November 07, 2013, 08:25:11 AM »

As concerto sugested in Marilyn's clothing topic , i made this one to talk about clothes prices . Aaand i will start with the nice "wedding dress" .

Nat said the price was due to all the wedding stuff that there is in real . The familly , the friends etc ... etc ...

Personally i dont play achat with my familly or my friends around me , so this is a wrong explanation .

I suppose dev team boost the prices to have money to create poses for MF ( and sometimes for MS in same time ) . Sorry to say that , but they are doing a mistake in searching to get money this way . They will favorise whores asking for gifts in game and doing this , they will surely lose some customers . Personally , i will not buy clothes as long as they are so pricy .

Do they notice ( the devs ) that since 2 months the prices grew from 300 % ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Concerto

« #1 : November 07, 2013, 09:15:25 AM »

I'll add what I suggested on the other thread...

...that if they are going to tout something as special as a "wedding dress" you would think that they would modify the system at the same time to incorporate things that many have been requesting for some time in order to produce something in a traditional form, i.e. a wider and longer dress and also things like face covering (veil) and headdress. Also, how about a "wedding chapel" room and how about catering for more people in a room even if it is solely for that type of event, as opposed to a gang-bang. I'm sure that many are interested in wearing something special and paying for it too but, without all the extras, it is hardly justifiable paying that sort of price when much of the existing clothing is suitable for getting married in.

I have been thinking about these exorbitant prices lately and wonder whether I am part of the problem as a relatively long-term player I don't spend any money on clothes (or poses, come to that) because I have enough and, anyway, clothes are only any good for a profile display (they come off pretty quickly in rooms), people can't see you in different costumes, they don't necessarily see all of you (I rarely show below my tits, which are covered ) and they only get a 2D view anyway. Perhaps they are only interested in short-term premium players who spend all their money, never to return.
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #2 : November 07, 2013, 09:49:06 AM »

My explanation of the marriage is irony  :)
Of course it's too expensive.
Of course I don't buy.
Of course everything will come even if it really pleases me I will not buy.
Of course the whores will increase their prices!  :'(
And maybe I don't renew my subcription and delete my account if prices continue to climb without solid justification.

I like to criticize, but I like to know too.
I would like to have an explanation for the increase of the prices (of clothes) from AChat to know if I should continue to invest or not.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #3 : November 07, 2013, 12:15:56 PM »

The prices have suddenly increased exorbitantly.  I will ask the Achat Gods the reason for such rises.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Covems
: 1688

« #4 : November 07, 2013, 01:52:10 PM »

The reason for the high price on the Wedding dress is simple.
It's called:

Greed; Gier; A ganancia; La codicia; Hebzucht; Godumas; Lacomia; 욕심; Girighet; Алчност; Ahnus; लालच; ketamakan; алчности; Ahneus; পছেন; Mohósága; Grådighet; Iz koristoqubqa; Açgözlülük; La cupidité; Ketamakan; 貪婪; Chamtivosť; Жадібність; L'avidità; Pohlep; Grådighed; Απληστία; 欲; Chciwość; Halacnimo; Tham lam; Greed.

It's not like they're making them out of special pixels.

Edit:
I wanted to amend this, so it's clear.  This is by no means a criticism of Marilyn or any of the other designers.

« : November 08, 2013, 06:34:21 AM Covems »

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
: [1]  
« previous next »
: