*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A voyeur part
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: A voyeur part  ( 10653 )
cocoon66
: 4

« : November 12, 2013, 10:35:24 AM »

hi everybody,

I have an idea that could be fun. Introduce a voyeur party.
I explain. First, in the members profile a checkbox to see if we can watch them when they are room. Then below the button group sex, another button "voyeur" and when you click you can see a couple or a group making love to say 100 A$. Finally people in the room looked a little note that says "2 voyeurs" or "10 voyeus" depending on the number of people looking to excite those in the room.

What do you think of that?
May be a possibility to move the camera and zoom and it's great.

Think of that.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #1 : November 12, 2013, 11:24:19 AM »

Welcome cocoon66 

Welcome to the fun mad world we call the Village the achat forum

Please Introduce yourself to everyone

There has been lots of talk about "voyeur" but nothing has come from it yet

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : November 12, 2013, 11:27:39 AM »

Hi cocoon66,
as tango said, your idea was discussed before. There would be a market for it but the current software isn't made for it. Here is another topic with your idea:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1664.0.html

Here is another thread - members used another software to make it happen
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2448.0.html

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : November 12, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »

Hmmm ... I was'nt for a voyeur mode in the previous topic , and i'm even more for it with this proposition . If you pay its not a voyeur mode but a peepshow mode

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Tomi85
: 1822

« #4 : November 13, 2013, 01:59:35 AM »

sorry to say that but I think this is not a good idea, think thats a private thing what you do in room

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #5 : November 13, 2013, 03:19:55 AM »

Hmmm ... I was'nt for a voyeur mode in the previous topic , and i'm even more for it with this proposition . If you pay its not a voyeur mode but a peepshow mode

Rukya is right....voyeur are people who spy without paying a fee, sooooo.....

sorry to say that but I think this is not a good idea, think thats a private thing what you do in room

Tomi, the best thing to make this work, is to have a new setting when in room that allow you and your partner to be whatched when yiou are together and it can have several option

• let all watch you
  • let only spouse, lover and friends watch you

of course, voyeur mode can't be used by free users.....it can be an only premium action!

but as Lover said, at the moment it isn't a priority for A-Team, so this will remain just a dream, i think!

Lover

« #6 : November 13, 2013, 03:26:56 AM »

It's very simple - if you like it, do it - if you don't like don't do. As mod I support each new idea for improving the game, as player i wouldn't allow other watching me. I just room with Marilyn and what happens there is private

cocoon66

« #7 : November 13, 2013, 04:50:08 AM »

Ok so two things:
- First, it is true that a voyeur mode should be free, but if I proposed paying is because the game designers do not agree with my opinion that it is free. Yes, because otherwise everyone would take free accounts and will just watch others.
- Secondly, this message is for those who say that what is happening in room is private. Indeed I agree, if you had read my mind, you would have seen that I proposed a checkbox in the profile to find out if you want to be seen or not by voyeurs. In this case you stay in private if you wish.

Anyway I suggested, now it is the creators of the game to see.

Thank you Cocoo66.

Lover

« #8 : November 13, 2013, 05:25:38 AM »

Cocoonn, im sure everybody noticed your checkbox idea. My comment was in general - there will be members who like and do it, others wont - nobody will be forced to do. So its simple - if you love it do it, if not - dont.

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #9 : November 13, 2013, 05:53:27 AM »

Me I like the idea  8)

My price plan:

Discovery: 500A$ for 5 minutes with a professional of sex
Duo of madness: 1500A$ 15 mn intense sex with the best lovers of AChat
Diabolical Trio: 2500A$ 20 mn All positions listed followed by a cum-shower
The Apotheosis: 15000A$ for 1 hour of sex as you've never seen !!!

Club Card and 10% discount on Thursday evening only

See you soon for the biggest night of sex in the world 8)

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Lover

« #10 : November 13, 2013, 06:25:36 AM »

lol.... :D

cocoon66

« #11 : November 13, 2013, 06:31:36 AM »

Wow Nat33,

I think your price is very very expensive. I just thought to be a voyeur and not see a professional. If you practice these prices noboby come watch.

En français puisque apparemment tu es française comme moi. Je veux juste regardé les autres discrètement et y prendre du plaisir. Pourquoi ramener ça à un commerce. Moi je proposais de payer parce que les créateurs du jeu ne ferons jamais ça gratuit, mais un paiement symbolique une 100A$ suffit, pour toute la durée de la room ou au moins par demi-heure.

In english for other who don't speak french.
In French cause apparently you're French like me. I just want to look the other quietly and enjoy the game. Why bring it to a business. I proposed to pay because the creators of the game that will never free, but a symbolic one 100A $ payment only for the duration of the room or at least half an hour.

One more thing, you can be misunderstood I think. The payment would not be for you, but for Achat. Like buying a pose or clothing. And why not a package by day, by week or by month.

So much for my part I think everything is said.

Bye. Cocoon66.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #12 : November 13, 2013, 06:32:57 AM »

@Nat:  crazy girl.....  ;D

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #13 : November 13, 2013, 07:05:26 AM »

Je suis bien d'accord avec toi Cocoon mais j'aime provoquer  :)
Je suis pour le sexe libre et gratuit, les habitués/ées ici me connaissent pour ça entre autre.
Je déteste les gens qui demandent des "gifts" pour aller en room, ça ne s'appelle pas cadeaux pour moi ça !

Et je ne veux pas donner d'argent à AChat, je veux tout pour moi, moi seule le mérite  ;D
Tu sais j'ai tout achetée ou presque, toutes les poses du jeu etc...

Bises  :-*

I totally agree with you Cocoon but I like provoke :)
I'm for free sex, the regulars here know me for that.
I hate people who ask for "gifts" to go in room, it's not called gifts for me!

And I don't want to give money to AChat, I want everything for me, my only merit  ;D
You know I bought all or almost all of the game, all the poses etc ...

Kisses  :-*

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #14 : November 13, 2013, 09:39:07 AM »

Duo of madness: 1500A$ 15 mn intense sex with the best lovers of AChat

Sorry nat , but as i dont pay for sex , i dont accept to be paid for sex too  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: