*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  They went away and this is what they brought me back
« previous next »
: [1]
: They went away and this is what they brought me back  ( 7853 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« : December 09, 2013, 02:39:29 AM »

I thought I'd try this and see if it runs...

If your bf/gf/partner went away on a trip, or work, or vacation, or maybe just a flying visit, what did they bring back for you and what would you have really liked them to bring back.

Just to start you off, mine has just come back from Italy where he's been working for 6 weeks. He brought me back a lovely purse, but the best present (apart from himself after 6 weeks!) was a lovely thick brown hand-tooled leather belt. If you know me you'll know why this was special to me.
A special ps to Marilyn.... Can't wait to get it over my new jeans!

So here we go:

"My Boyfriend just came back from Italy and brought me a beautiful leather belt. It was the best present ever. I didn't wish for anything this time.

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Concerto

« #1 : December 09, 2013, 08:07:22 AM »

Lol, he bought you something that helps keep your pants up?? Silly boy :)

One of my friends came back from the US and brought me an alligator bracelet that I don't wear on my wrist because it is too gaudy and  I can't stand it. However, it makes a great cock ring (see my cartoon strip).
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #2 : December 09, 2013, 08:35:59 AM »

Glad to know your bf is back Blue!!! :)

But as concerto's says... something to keep your pants up?? omg!!! :P

you remember me, some years ago when my ex gf and me have to celebrate her bday in summer, and i was really really "stuppid" when i buy her a bikini... and give her a surprise for a weekend in a house so close... a nudist beach... lol... we laught so much about it... but was nice and funny.

She dont use the bikini... in all the weekend... but she use later  ;D

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Marilyn
: 3771

« #3 : December 09, 2013, 09:43:12 AM »

Blue, I know the feeling... I love leather belts... and when used together with jeans... *sighs*

Well I don't have many 'episodes' to mention here... It's more the other way round. I travel alot due my work functions and I bring presents and souvenirs to my family...
However I can mention a couple of gifts that I loved when i received them. A special mug, a special key holder and some special books.  :)

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
bluedenim

« #4 : December 09, 2013, 01:09:22 PM »

I'm not sure if you're teasing me, you naughty people!

You should know that holding my jeans up (it's actually too long for my waist) would not be it's primary function.........  :P

hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #5 : December 09, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »

One previous ex of mine went to the Philippines. She brought me back some handcrafted bracelets. Seeing as I like anything that seems cultural I enjoyed the gift. Can't say I wish she brought something else..*thinks*

Um, maybe bigger boobs for me to play with?  >.>
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #6 : December 09, 2013, 03:16:07 PM »

My friend went to Australia  and bought back  an ornament , about the size of a cup...

It has a wooden stand, two little egg people with those wobbly eyes and blue fluffy hair.

I have no idea what it means, its not cultural and I adore it - the faces make me smile every morning. Its on my mantlepiece.

What would I want from Oz,  maybe a cuddly koala or kangaroo or a real boomerang...  but I do like what I got.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #7 : December 12, 2013, 12:09:49 PM »

This is not the same  as going away and bring back something.
Its about my x B/F and one valentines day
He had forgot what day it was till on way home someone told him.
So when into shop and got a card and chocolate but the one thing he had set his mind to was red roses  but they  didnt have any
so got this idea he would go to a garden centre and if anyone would have roses they would as it was getting late.
so gets home to me gives me the card and chocolate and from behind his back pulls out this rose bush and
says I cou;dnt get you 12 roses so got you the next best thing a rose bush.
I could have hit him with it, But 6 years on evertime i look at that rose bush in garden i smile,,

bluedenim

« #8 : December 12, 2013, 03:27:08 PM »

Aww that's really sweet Lydiarose..... What is the name of the rose?

I'm not telling what I got for Valentine's day, but if I were to ask people to guess I bet it wouldn't take long.............

Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #9 : December 13, 2013, 07:32:23 AM »

Sorry bluedenim I dont know  but there is a rose out on it and its dec all i know its a red rose  bush

bluedenim

« #10 : December 13, 2013, 04:29:34 PM »

A red rose.......

for a true love...

Awwww..... tearing up now.... sniff!

Some people are so sweet.

tangoracer
: 3444

« #11 : January 04, 2014, 02:13:10 PM »

Blue I thought that nice soft Italian leather belt wasn't for holding up your jeans  :P   ;D

Miss Brandy on my wall I have that real Boomerang  from my sisters trip down under

My oldest brother brought me back and Ice Pick from a skiing trip in Switzerland ,and used it as a walking stick to get it into the country 

: [1]  
« previous next »
: