*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Deep Love...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Deep Love...  ( 4376 )
Jensen

« : December 13, 2013, 09:24:57 PM »

Staring at her, her entirety shaking, still in the throes of her release, lying on the bed… she’s such utter beauty. Completely and totally mine…

Together, we had soaked the sheets, with sweat and other fluids… her juices were spread over half the room, not to mention covering me from head to toe…
    I licked my lips, and beard, tasting her on me… staring at her open legs, and my many dumped loads deep inside her, slowly dripping out between them… from her still swollen and quivering slit.

I still craved her. After seven hours of nonstop passionate lovemaking, we both needed a break.

I sat in a chair, splayed open in front of her, her fingers in her mouth, moaning as her body slowly recovered. She came so hard this last time; her body had started to cramp. Her pussy had clamped down so hard and tight to me, she had milked me dry in a single thrust, my seed spurting and shooting until I was spent.
    It was even difficult pulling out from her, she was so tight around me… but after several minutes, she was still shaking… and I just had to take in the sight of her.
    One of her hands was on and in her mouth; the other was clenched tight in a fist around the sheets. I listened to her as her moans decreased, and her breath returned to normal… and her body calmed.

As did her dripping slit… and our combined mix began to slowly pulse its way from deep inside her.

She raised her head, staring at me through her sex-sweat covered breasts, her nipples hard and glistening, and she smiled. Not just any smile, an exhausted yet desiring and loving smile. Her fingers played with her lips, and her other hand released the sheets and moved across her breasts… and she motioned for me to come back to her with her right index finger.

Her legs parted again, wider than before. My hand was instantly on my still hard cock, stroking myself while I was enjoying the view… I had thought we’d have worn each other out by now, but perhaps that was impossible.

I arose, and slowly crawled atop her, and her right hand moved from her breasts to my shaft… stroking it as I lowered myself on top of her… our lips meeting, staring into each other’s eyes. Our kisses were soft, loving, and passionate… and I let her taste her spray on my lips, as she played over my hardened cock.
    I moved my right arm behind her head, holding her, and rolled to the side, just staring at her… in complete bliss.

We kiss again, and I take her in fully, left hand running over her entire body, playing with her navel… full of our sweat…

She looks deeply into my eyes, and says…
    “You’re not done yet, love… or at least I hope not…” and smiles.

[/list]
    hukk
    : 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #1 : December 14, 2013, 08:50:53 PM »

Seven hours of love making?! Lord, and I thought 3 hours was something to brag about.  :D

I could learn a thing or two from you in terms of how to write arousing pieces. Good work Jen'.
    Brandybee
    : 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : December 14, 2013, 09:08:50 PM »

Very Erotic. I like your work and in case you didn't guess

Consider yourself campaigned for the Erotic Story Contest  - Medieval

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News > EROTIC STORY CONTEST 6 - MEDIEVAL.  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2816.0.html    and 
    Forum  Home Page >  Organisations & Events >Contests > EROTIC  STORY CONTEST  RULES  http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

Would love to read more of your writings.    :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
    Jensen

« #3 : December 20, 2013, 11:57:02 PM »

I awoke next to her early in the morning, the sunlight just starting to shine over the mountains, and through the window of our humble cottage. I had an appointment with my regiment this morning, and had to be there for more deployment orders. It'd been nearly three months since I'd seen my wonderful woman, and my home, the past few days had been heaven.

She and I had barely left the bedroom, let alone gotten dressed.... three months away from her beauty had taken it's tole on us both. We hungrily needed eachother.

As she lay there, asleep, her leg showing through the tussled blankets, hair draped over the pillows, i quietly dressed, preparing for my day. There wasn't much I could do but let her sleep, as our time together had exhausted both of us, as well as rejuvenated us.

As I stood, my armor clanked a little bit, and she stirred, rolling over on the pillows, the blanket pulling off of her chest... that sight strained my pants, seeing her beautiful breasts bare, her tussled hair draped over her sumptuous body, nipples erect and hard... she was still fast asleep, but the passion of the night still filled the atmosphere of the room.

I had no choice though, I had to go. I sneaked out of the room, closing the door behind me, and left out the front of my house. My regiment was meeting at the forward command outpost, and I had to be there at sunrise.

I already missed my beauty, and I was barely a dozen yards from the cottage. Hopefully, my orders would keep me home for a few more days at least, and hopefully more. The campaign was long and tiresome, and I hated leaving my love behind.

My heart longed to be next to her again, holding her, my strength being inside her...

Jensen

« #4 : December 25, 2013, 02:20:42 AM »

During the hours of training, sparring, planning, and conversation with my fellow soldiers, my thoughts frequently traveled down the road back to the little cottage... with my beauty inside. Wondering what she was doing, wearing, not wearing...

Every time I got distracted though, I was caught off guard by one of my trainees. Finally, nearing the end of the watch, my captain and good friend came over and talked to me.

He was very much aware of my affections toward my beauty, but was forced to reprimand me for being unfocused on the training grounds.

"It's not a good example for your troops, for them to see you distracted so." He said. "I know it's been several months since you've been home, but it's been the same with everyone here... and you're supposed to be their leader. Pull yourself together."

And then he said...

"And, you may as well head home for the evening... we aren't planning to resume drills until the holiday has passed, so enjoy yourself... Just... not too much."

And he winked at me, patted me on my armored back, the metal gauntlet of his glove clashing with the mail covering me, and rounded up the troops. The festival would be in full swing tomorrow inside the city walls, and he knew I'd not be attending any of the functions without my love by my side.

So, I packed up my gear, dismissed my men, and headed down the road home. It was only a 40 minute walk, and I enjoyed the scenery.

While looking around, I noticed that a light fog had begun to roll in, and there was a nice chill in the air. There was a unique smell on the air...

"Looks like it might just snow tonight..." I thought to myself.

And sure enough, within 5 minutes of home, there was gentle little snowflakes drifting down from the white clouds overhead.
    And that began another perfect evening.

As soon as I got home, and opened the door, my love was there, sitting in one of our guest chairs, facing the doorway... her silken shawl, which had cost me nearly half a year's wages, laid atop her shoulders, draped over her breasts, and the tassels brushing past her swollen and already dripping slit... her hands sat on either arm of the chair, a wool blanket wrapped around her feet, and a light fleece flow draped over her shoulders, and down her arms.

I barely tore my gaze away from her, as I noticed there was a roaring fire in the hearth, candles lit on the table, and the settings were of my great grandmother's silver, only brought out on very special occasions. I also noticed that all the windows had been shuttered, and the curtains drawn, as to block any onlookers from peeking in on my love as she pleased herself.

Under her thighs, was a light hand towel. And on it, shown a pool of my loves fluids... dripping from her swollen clit. Her left hand, glistened in the firelight, as she moved her fingers in a light flowing wave... and motioned with her other hand for me to draw near.

I took slow steps toward her, the candle light and firelight casting a beautiful glow about the room, and gracing her glorious skin with a silken shadow. I unbuckled my belt, letting my sheath and sword clatter on the floor, not paying attention to where it landed. My chest plates and mail came off next tossed aside like rags... tonight was our time... no place for the things of crusade.

I bent down, and unleashed my boots, and pulled them off... my feet touched the lambskin rug she'd laid out on the floor before her. I reached her, my hands reaching for hers, and she slowly drew me in, my lips gently touching hers, as we stared into each others eyes.

Our passion built, and I kissed her chin, working slowly down her neck, moving from side to side, my lips and tongue caressing the smooth skin of her shoulders, and chest... moving the silk aside.
    My lips found her hardened nipples, and ample breasts, and I suckled like a young child... kissing and licking... she began to moan as I did, and ran her dry fingers through my mess of hair. I licked between her cleavage, and down to her navel, and gently sucked on her belly. She squirmed a bit, moaning and giggling lightly as my beard tickled her skin...

She spread her legs for me as I lowered my head... I kissed her hips, and thighs, licking inwardly as I moved down and in, catching the sweet smell of her scent as her slit dripped onto the towel between her legs.

I reached out my tongue, and licked the droplets as they ushered forth from her open sex, and she cried out as I touched her swollen clit. And she gushed... flowing out, and dripping down and off the towel... and dripping onto the floor.
    I lap her up, letting my tongue dig into her, sucking and slurping up her juices as they flow freely... her hands running through my hair, and kneading her breasts...

I grab her ass, and lift her by her back and thighs, holding her close to me... and take her to the bedroom... in which another fire roared...
    My love was prepared for me...

And I am for her...

Her slit wet's the front of my pants as I lay her down on the bed, staring into her beautiful eyes...
    Brandybee
    : 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #5 : December 26, 2013, 09:35:49 AM »

Very Erotic.  I'm intrigued if he is a Knight now...   

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
    : [1]  
    « previous next »
    :